Texas opens up 100%; ends mask mandate

Liberals did. Team Biden certainly insinuated it.
The left was giddy over the prospect of Biden forcing holdouts like Florida into a mask mandate.

Mandating them in federal facilities isnt a blip on the radar.
LOL. Nobody I ever spoke with thought that. It was even a debate point where Biden said he could only enforce on federal property. He encouraged local mask mandates and said he would implement a federal mandate which he already did. You people are insane.

You see the whole state of Florida? You’re the most full of shyte poster that’s ever posted on Yappi. How’s Cuomo you slap dyke
No. I already posted that rural areas that do not rely on tourism don’t implement them as much. All you need to do is follow the polling in the state to know that the vast majority of the people support mask mandates. Then take a trip to an area with population. Have you been outside a 10 mile radius of your residence in the last year bubble boy?

LOL. Nobody I ever spoke with thought that. It was even a debate point where Biden said he could only enforce on federal property. He encouraged local mask mandates and said he would implement a federal mandate which he already did. You people are insane.

He’s almost as big a liar as you

No. I already posted that rural areas that do not rely on tourism don’t implement them as much. All you need to do is follow the polling in the state to know that the vast majority of the people support mask mandates. Then take a trip to an area with population. Have you been outside a 10 mile radius of your residence in the last year bubble boy?
I don’t really give two shytes what you think, you’re a stone cold liar. You’ve been busted in lies constantly

This guy lies and then double downs on his lies. Every person I know that lives in Florida or has visited there the last 6 months talks about how lax the businesses are in requiring masks.
Why don’t you take the trip and figure it out for yourself. You can certainly buck the posted requirements but only supreme a**a holes do that and it is certainly the minority. Generally speaking, people are respectful and are not typical of the jerks on Yappi.

I tend to frequent the areas with more people. I have no doubt that small businesses in rural Florida are much lower on the mask wearing. Tourism drives the Florida economy so any area that relies on it will look more like Ohio than it will rural Florida. This is supported by the polling for the wearing of masks.

Seriously? Is this like polling on nose picking? You know where everyone answers truthfully.

Why don’t you take the trip and figure it out for yourself. You can certainly buck the posted requirements but only supreme a**a holes do that and it is certainly the minority. Generally speaking, people are respectful and are not typical of the jerks on Yappi.

Why do I need to go to Florida to find out about masking when my sons in laws live there? And guess what? They are old and complain that businesses don't enforce mask wearing. Oh and they live in Tampa which last time I visited was hardly a rural backwater.

He’s almost as big a liar as you
Hey idiot. Read the article. It says Federal buildings and interstate transportation. That means airlines and airports. Have you been on a plane in the last year? You get your a** tossed off the plane by police if you don’t wear a mask. Biden’s order is actually irrelevant in that regard because the airlines ALL required them.

Why do I need to go to Florida to find out about masking when my sons in laws live there? And guess what? They are old and complain that businesses don't enforce mask wearing. Oh and they live in Tampa which last time I visited was hardly a rural backwater.
I never said they all enforce it. I said most ask or post the requirement. I also said the majority of people comply unless they are jerks.

We all need to shut up and follow ProV1's directives, after all he knows what is best for all of us!!
What shall we do/think next dearest imperial leader;)

Joyce park is near me and the place must have 25 soccer fields. I bet they could use your help on the weekends when they're moving their goal posts around.
WTF are you talking about. I never once said they are well enforced. I said businesses have them and people largely comply except for the jerks.

This guy lies and then double downs on his lies. Every person I know that lives in Florida or has visited there the last 6 months talks about how lax the businesses are in requiring masks.
He is in favor of masks so he probably goes to places that are known to be pro-mask.

Not just jerks. Total a**holes. Whether you personally believe in it or not, if you don’t have enough respect for the people serving you or your co-patrons, you are a special kind of POS.

If you don't respect an individual's right to live as they see fit, then you are the special kind of POS.
Keep staying home if you don't feel safe, but quit imposing your superficial virtue signaling on the rest of us.

If you don't respect an individual's right to live as they see fit, then you are the special kind of POS.
Keep staying home if you don't feel safe, but quit imposing your superficial virtue signaling on the rest of us.
That’s cute...stay home? LOL.

????
92a84922-c4e7-4457-b607-b1f1bd222d1b.jpg

Not just jerks. Total a**holes. Whether you personally believe in it or not, if you don’t have enough respect for the people serving you or your co-patrons, you are a special kind of POS.
When I am sitting down I don't need a mask. Wearing one for 30 seconds as you walk in seems pretty stupid really.

Last edited:
Hey idiot. Read the article. It says Federal buildings and interstate transportation. That means airlines and airports. Have you been on a plane in the last year? You get your a** tossed off the plane by police if you don’t wear a mask. Biden’s order is actually irrelevant in that regard because the airlines ALL required them.
Why would I read anything you post, you’re a pathological liar, even worse than Cuomo and a bigger pos than he is

So how many of those people have you walked up to and called them that to their face?

(this ought to be good)

When I am sitting down I don't need a mask. Wearing one for 30 seconds as you walk in seems pretty stupid really.
It is which is why the mask mandates did not work all that well. It’s not that masks don’t help, it’s that they don’t get worn that much when you really think about it.

It is which is why the mask mandates did not work all that well. It’s not that masks don’t help, it’s that they don’t get worn that much when you really think about it.
You just said that Florida is being very compliant you liar