Tesla Truck

Looks like what I imagine the first drawings of the Pontiac Aztec looked like. Not sure why anyone would try to coop the design of one of the biggest flops vehicles of all time. Lol.

Wouldn’t you want windows that shattered anyway, so you could be recused in the event of a fire or whatever?
Yes but the part I found funny was Elon was implying they wouldnt be cracked by the rock throw. Then he goes on with his
presentation with two huge craters in them. His "i guess you threw too hard" made me chuckle.

Yes but the part I found funny was Elon was implying they wouldnt be cracked by the rock throw. Then he goes on with his
presentation with two huge craters in them. His "i guess you threw too hard" made me chuckle.
I get that. It was funny. I’m just questioning why anyone would want glass you couldn’t break in an emergency.

What i want to know if it is a bumper pull or will there be a ball in the bed? Personally like to have both and prefer the gooseneck hitch in the bed. The bed doesnt look long enough to have a gooseneck hitch.

I know very little about this other than what I saw in the video but agree on all points.

Is what I find odd is that the Tesla cars are actually pretty slick looking IMO. Why/How did they come up with this monstrosity?

Just make an electric truck that looks and does everything my Ford does and I might be interested. Still probably not.

Just read Musk claims 150k orders of the truck. No idea in context if that’s a good or disappointing number. Assume based on the botched launch, it’s a decent number.

It is also reminiscent of the original Honda Ridgeline - unlike the Aztec, a successful vehicle - but its so bland, angular, and just butt-ugly. That friggin' front view is just awful. Good gawd....

How long does it take to charge an electric car/truck? Does it lose towing capacity when the battery gets lower?

I figure your actual truck people arent interested but the Range Rover contingent will be.

How long does it take to charge an electric car/truck? Does it lose towing capacity when the battery gets lower?

I figure your actual truck people arent interested but the Range Rover contingent will be.
Probably an hour and electric is the best for towing. Trains are driven by electric motors. I think this looks stupid tho

I could see some Millenial in San Francisco tooling around in this thing...

Yup.

Just read Musk claims 150k orders of the truck. No idea in context if that’s a good or disappointing number. Assume based on the botched launch, it’s a decent number.

Wonder how many Millennials into kitsch put the fully refundable $100 down on an order now, but might cancel later?

So apparently there will be a pull off between an f150 and a Tesla. Not sure who would drive a 150 either but thats where we are at