Terrell Pryor stabbed

He got stabbed in the chest. This is what happened to her:

Per Hudak, police said the 24-year-old Briston suffered a bruised nose and two broken fake nails.

Sounds like old TP is being charged too.

Maybe he can trade gold pants for a criminal defense.

Jeannette, PA doesn't sound like a sh1thole. I wonder if he learned the thug life in college, or if he was born to it.

Headed to Loserville, methinks. Too bad. He had every opportunity for a great life.....even if he had merely decided to "play school" as Cardale said, and never had a decent NFL contract to build on. I hope he gets his sh1t together and pulls out of the post-NFL idiots' dive.

These are the sad stories of these former college athletes who are at school to do nothing but play sports. They had a college education paid for and just don't see the value of it. QB at Ohio State? You get a regular business degree and you've got a job for life in Columbus, Ohio. Yet no one at the school, coaches, profs take any responsibility for these situations.

These are the sad stories of these former college athletes who are at school to do nothing but play sports. They had a college education paid for and just don't see the value of it. QB at Ohio State? You get a regular business degree and you've got a job for life in Columbus, Ohio. Yet no one at the school, coaches, profs take any responsibility for these situations.

Are you saying that they don't even try ? It's on these kids. Maybe the NFL should do these kids a favor and limit the Draft to those that are of age to graduate college ? Every opportunity is given to these kids. They are given speech after encouraging speech that they choose to disregard. There are decades of cautionary tales that they disregard. they are little different than a kid that drops out of high school for his big rap career, except they are given FAR more encouragement and guidance. How much more do they need.

This is a cultural deficiency. It is a systemic "values" problem within a subculture.

Plenty of athletes from other subcultures are shepherded through high school, spoiled and have had a blind eye turned toward their indiscretions. They are all enabled in the same manner, yet one sub-group gets the preponderence of the epic fail meltdown garbage life headlines. It's very, very sad. It's also disingenuous to blame the schools.

Are you saying that they don't even try ? It's on these kids. Maybe the NFL should do these kids a favor and limit the Draft to those that are of age to graduate college ? Every opportunity is given to these kids. They are given speech after encouraging speech that they choose to disregard. There are decades of cautionary tales that they disregard. they are little different than a kid that drops out of high school for his big rap career, except they are given FAR more encouragement and guidance. How much more do they need.

This is a cultural deficiency. It is a systemic "values" problem within a subculture.

Plenty of athletes from other subcultures are shepherded through high school, spoiled and have had a blind eye turned toward their indiscretions. They are all enabled in the same manner, yet one sub-group gets the preponderence of the epic fail meltdown garbage life headlines. It's very, very sad. It's also disingenuous to blame the schools.
I'm sure they try, or as much as they can. It's very hard with some of today's athletes. Their hanger ons and agents are in their ear all the time telling them how good they are. The school are giving these kids a free education. We've just lost the value of that. All of these guys think they are going to be 15 year NFL veterans and never have plan B. And Yes, I completely agree is on the kids first. I've always said that. But you just wish instead of reporting how many millions these schools are making on big time sports, we talk some about these guys who don't play in the NFL.
Everyone one goes to high school and alot go to college. I just think at the college level, when the schools are GIVING these kids a free ride, there needs to be more appreciation. The other thing is all these scouting services need to go away. These kids are 12-13 years old and feel like they are "can't miss" pros and many back off the pedal of education. The sad part is many college coaches, who are very influential on these kids, push them away from education because when they are with the kid, it's ALL about the sport. Part of their job should be to make sure these kids are moving towards good degrees, and I know that's easier said than done.