Teams looking for meets

mathking

I want to start this thread to help teams looking for meets to connect. We (Dublin Coffman) had all but two invitationals we were going to canceled, and the dual meet we scheduled to replace one of them in order to give all the kids a chance to run got canceled due to lightning. We are currently trying to find one or two more meets. Ideally another meet everyone can run in (right now we are down to three home meets in which the whole team can run) and a race for our varsity. We would prefer going to run somewhere else (I don't like the idea of the JV kids going a whole season with no away meets) but will host if we can't find anyplace else to run.

mathking, we are most likely going to host a JV meet on 9/22 (one boys race and one girls race) that you can come to if you want. We are about 90 south of you right off of I-71.

Let me know if you are interested. Races will start at 5 or 5:30.

mathking, we are most likely going to host a JV meet on 9/22 (one boys race and one girls race) that you can come to if you want. We are about 90 south of you right off of I-71.

Let me know if you are interested. Races will start at 5 or 5:30.
Thanks. I will talk to our boys coach.

Jackson High School in Stark County is looking for a third team to run a Tri Meet on September 19th at our course....this is an ACT date, we were going to start the first race at 5:00pm....scoring it old school but designed to be a fun meet for the runners.

Jackson High School in Stark County is looking for a third team to run a Tri Meet on September 19th at our course....this is an ACT date, we were going to start the first race at 5:00pm....scoring it old school but designed to be a fun meet for the runners.
I heard your home course is flat and fast!!!!!!

Tallmadge is looking to host a TRI meet on October 3rd (10am) on the high school campus. Course is a 1.5 mile loop. Map is attached. Any schools interested contact Coach Huth @ huth.jeremy@tallmadgeschools.org.

Attachments

• 5k course.png
    5k course.png
    863.8 KB · Views: 29