Teachers' Unions Get a Raise for Failing Your Kids

You....
GIF by NHL

Your people.
Your people. Racist democrat apologists, example after example...
Keep the hatred in your heart alive, you have a lot of company in your party.

OK, here's one....
My daughter is a Kindergarten teacher. She has 24 in her class this year. Two of them don't speak any English and two are on an IEP. The school system has a shortage of resources so she does not have an aide. Have you ever tried keeping the attention of 24 5 and 6 year olds? It is insanely difficult. Couple this with crazy parents, low salary and crazy MAGA idiots like you making her job harder and you have a recipe for a difficult job. Losers like you think teaching is just glorified babysitting but those that are dedicated to the kids and genuinely have the kids best interest at heart it is a very hard job. You have no idea how hard it is. You are a fraud. Not sure why anyone would get their rocks off by trying to disparage teachers. All they do, all day long is try to help kids. And you go out of your way to make it harder. What kind of person does that? Total POS.
LMAO🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your people. Racist democrat apologists, example after example...
Keep the hatred in your heart alive, you have a lot of company in your party.

Your people......

1663932672194.png

Laugh all you want. You asked for an example of how teaching is hard. You got one. And there are millions just like this story. You are a clueless loser who knows nothing.
Just goes to show how bad public schools are. My youngest daughter is also a teacher. In a private school and has no such issues. Public schools are garbage...as for your example? WAHHHHHHHHH

Just goes to show how bad public schools are. My youngest daughter is also a teacher. In a private school and has no such issues. Public schools are garbage...as for your example? WAHHHHHHHHH
Its alarming that any human being has to call you Dad.

Its alarming that any human being has to call you Dad.
Not really. I raised all four of my kids correctly. All are successful and are raising families. You hate that we have all become successful without the government and you hate the nuclear family even more. Waddle your way back to your section 8 housing and stop being jealous of those who are far more successful than you.

Not really. I raised all four of my kids correctly. All are successful and are raising families. You hate that we have all become successful without the government and you hate the nuclear family even more. Waddle your way back to your section 8 housing and stop being jealous of those who are far more successful than you.
Lol. If they are in fact productive, it is a testament to human will and the ability to overcome.

Then stay out of the public schools. They don't want garbage like you anyway. Stick to your fake God school. Just like MAGA trying to control stuff they don't even use.

WAAAAHHH, why won't all people think like me. Why won't everyone do what I want. We had a wonderful life under Trump. WAAAHHHHH👶👶. FIRST GRADERS ARE BEING TAUGHT HOW TO HAVE SEX IN THE PUBLIC SCHOOLS! THESE MOONBATS ARE destroying this country!! WAAAAHHHH.👶👶👶👶👶👶

The people who complain about teachers on this Forum…

Just a hunch…mostly a group of people who aren’t familiar with what a good education looks like…and where that education mostly occurs…or what is important in getting your child educated.

You put a 16 year old in a house with parents who push real education (you know, the opening your mind point of view) and you’ll be just fine with classes that expose students to the writings of Karl Marx, as well as Steinbeck, Thoreau, Melville, Shakespeare…even Hitler.

If this crowd was succeeding in putting people on my school board, I’d be moving or putting my kids in private schools.

Just a hunch…mostly a group of people who aren’t familiar with what a good education looks like…and where that education mostly occurs…or what is important in getting your child educated.

You put a 16 year old in a house with parents who push real education (you know, the opening your mind point of view) and you’ll be just fine with classes that expose students to the writings of Karl Marx, as well as Steinbeck, Thoreau, Melville, Shakespeare…even Hitler.

If this crowd was succeeding in putting people on my school board, I’d be moving or putting my kids in private schools.
I would be okay with the writings of Karl Marx if the fallout of Karl Marx was also honestly and completely taught.

I am not compaining about teachers, rather making fun of their constant whining about how hard their job is. No one made you become a teacher and no one is making you stay in that profession. Do your job and shut up or find another job.

I would be okay with the writings of Karl Marx if the fallout of Karl Marx was also honestly and completely taught.

I am not compaining about teachers, rather making fun of their constant whining about how hard their job is. No one made you become a teacher and no one is making you stay in that profession. Do your job and shut up or find another job.
And nobody cares what you think. Do you think teachers are losing sleep because a POS on Yappi trash talks them? You have an overinflated view of your own importance. You are trailer scum. Nobody gives any s**ts what you think. Sorry.

I think teachers should be venerated…in the same way you get cops to take on a difficult and important task and the pay isn’t (and never could be) commensurate with the responsibility.

And nobody cares what you think. Do you think teachers are losing sleep because a POS on Yappi trash talks them? You have an overinflated view of your own importance. You are trailer scum. Nobody gives any s**ts what you think. Sorry.
Did little old troll mean machine get his little feeling hurt? OWNED yet again!!!

LOL, go troll go!!!

Good god you're an arrogant snot.

It really is palatable.

WAHHHHHHHHHH😭😭😭