Tats: Are you a fan?

I don't mind tattoos as long as there is a degree of style, class, colors, art graphics and a little self-control on the amount.

I don't mind them for the most part, as long as they aren't taxpayer subsidized.;)

Not a fan of entire arm sleeves......

Some smaller discreet tats are OK on a woman. Doesnt do anything for me.

Sleeves on a woman are a crime. Defacing a better creation with something that is even uglier when it decays. A terrible decision for a woman to make, imho.

Not a fan, personally, but I don't hold it against anybody who does. My sister-in-law has tattoos all over, and she's a rocket scientist, literally! My wife's best friend died a few years ago, and her longtime boyfriend/fiance got a tattoo remembering her. To each their own.

Not a fan, personally, but I don't hold it against anybody who does. My sister-in-law has tattoos all over, and she's a rocket scientist, literally! My wife's best friend died a few years ago, and her longtime boyfriend/fiance got a tattoo remembering her. To each their own.

Our nephew's fiancee has plenty of tattoos all over, looks like a real party girl. She is a Molecular Biologist...