SWO King of the Spread Pick'em: ROUND 7 GAMES!

Kyle_E_Woyote

Centerville Elks
HEAD to HEAD Finals:

#1 CGradADad = = = 17
#11 sballvballcheer = 15

This is the 7th and final round. 6 games left, 1 point per correct pick, to determine who will become the 2020 SWO King of the Spread!

## IMPORTANT CHANGE OF DEADLINE TIME: On this championship weekend, the deadline to get your picks in is 2:00 PM on Friday.

There's also a tie-breaker game in this final round. And I included an alternate tie-breaker game, in case the original tie-breaker game is cancelled. So please make sure to make a pick on the alternate tie-breaker game too.

If you do not want your opponent to see your picks, you may PM me your picks, but post on this thread that you PM'd me... In case of a tie, the tie-breaker will settle it. If there is a tie on the tie-breaker, whoever has the earlier posting time on their picks would be the winner... BEST OF LUCK!!!!

Deadline to get picks in by is Friday 2:00 PM.

## Favorite ____________________ Points ___________Underdog
01 Hoban _______________________ 7.5 ____________Washington (Massillon)
02 Chardon _____________________13.5 ____________Col. St. Francis DeSales
03 Van Wert _____________________ 1.5 ____________Lake Catholic (Mentor)
04 Kirtland _____________________ 10.5 ____________Ironton
05 Coldwater ___________________ 13.5 ____________New Middletown Springfield
06 New Bremen _________________ 17.5 ___________ Warren JFK
07 Tie-breaker: The winner and by how much of the Van Wert vs. Lake Catholic (Mentor) game!

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alternate tie-breaker: Winner and by how much of the Hoban vs. Washington (Massillon) game!

01 Hoban ___________x____________ 7.5 ____________Washington (Massillon)
02 Chardon _________x____________13.5 ____________Col. St. Francis DeSales
03 Van Wert __________x___________ 1.5 ____________Lake Catholic (Mentor)
04 Kirtland __________x___________ 10.5 ____________Ironton
05 Coldwater ________x___________ 13.5 ____________New Middletown Springfield
06 New Bremen _________________ 17.5 _____x______ Warren JFK
07 Tie-breaker: The winner and by how much of the Van Wert vs. Lake Catholic (Mentor) game! Van Wert by 8

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Alternate tie-breaker: Winner and by how much of the Hoban vs. Washington (Massillon) game! Hoban by 10

Hey Kyle, could you post sballvballcheers picks so I know who and what I am rooting for in the games I have no rooting interest? Thank you and good luck to sballvballcheer.

Here are the picks that sballvballcheer PM'd me:

Forums Conversations
My pick's for round 7
Participants sballvballcheerKyle_E_Woyote Start dateYesterday at 3:30 PM
Star
Mark unread
Leave
S
sballvballcheer
Yesterday at 3:30 PM
Deadline to get picks in by is Friday 2:00 PM.

01 Hoban ___________X____________ 7.5 ____________Washington (Massillon)
02 Chardon _________X____________13.5 ____________Col. St. Francis DeSales
03 Van Wert _________X____________ 1.5 ____________Lake Catholic (Mentor)
04 Kirtland __________X___________ 10.5 ____________Ironton
05 Coldwater ________X___________ 13.5 ____________New Middletown Springfield
06 New Bremen _________________ 17.5 ____X_______ Warren JFK
07 Tie-breaker: The winner and by how much of the Van Wert vs. Lake Catholic (Mentor) game!

Alternate tie-breaker: Winner and by how much of the Hoban vs. Washington (Massillon) game! VAN WERT BY 6
Like Reply Report

Well that stinks that they are all the same. Was hoping for it to come down to a game or two this weekend.

Thank you for all the work you put in to the pickems.

Well that stinks that they are all the same. Was hoping for it to come down to a game or two this weekend.

Thank you for all the work you put in to the pickems.
You're welcome CGradADad. Yes, I was surprised to see you and sballvballcheer made the same picks.

Last edited:
Oh no, It appears that I filled in the tie breakers incorrectly.....Hoban by 17 then Van Wert by 6

It is really odd that we picked the same teams....and we both got New Bremen game wrong.

I actually cant win because GGrad is already ahead by 2.

Congratulations to you. Thanks Kyle

Oh no, It appears that I filled in the tie breakers incorrectly.....Hoban by 17 then Van Wert by 6

It is really odd that we picked the same teams....and we both got New Bremen game wrong.

I actually cant win because GGrad is already ahead by 2.

Congratulations to you. Thanks Kyle
Oh yeah that's right, CGradADad is up by 2. Congratulations to CGradADad on repeating as the SWO King of the Spread Champion! Great job sballvballcheer as being the SWO KOS runner-up! I'll have the Championship thread posted after Sunday's final playoff game.

Last edited:
FINAL SCORES:

01 Hoban ____________35_X_______7.5 _______6____Washington (Massillon)
02 Chardon __________31________13.5 ___X__28____Col. St. Francis DeSales (2 OT’s)
03 Van Wert __________31_X_______1.5 ______28____Lake Catholic (Mentor)
04 Kirtland ___________38_X______ 10.5 _______0___ Ironton
05 Coldwater _________38________ 13.5 __X___35___New Middletown Springfield
06 New Bremen _______31_X______17.5 _______0___ Warren JFK
------------------ Van Wert beat Lake Catholic by 3 points --------------------------------------------

Last edited:
HEAD to HEAD Finals:

#1 CGradADad = = = 22
#11 sballvballcheer = 20

Congratulations to CGradADad on becoming the SWO King of the Spread! I'll have the Championship thread up soon.

Last edited: