Swbl

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah seniors only and the game is not played to win just a soft allstar game
OK got you. That's how most all-star games are it seems. I was at the District all-star game last year. It was cool that they did underclassmen vs. Seniors. But no one was playing to win, it was more like a pick-up game.

i think you could be right. Whisman is the best player in the league. Burney Whisman and Singleton would be too much on the glass. If Rubin was lights out from 3 it could be close
Add Minton from Franklin, AJ Eller from Brookville and Chew from Bellbrook and it's bombs away . All 4 are deadly 3 point shooters. Just some info: The S/W Division is 16-4 in crossover games this year vs Buckeye .

Last edited:
Add Minton from Franklin, AJ Eller from Brookville and Chew from Bellbrook and it's bombs away . All 4 are deadly 3 point shooters. Just some info: The S/W Division is 16-4 in crossover games this year vs Buckeye .
Wow, I'm surprised by that. I think both divisions are very competitive, but I feel that overall the S/W division is better top to bottom. Which makes sense considering they are the bigger schools. I wish that Madison/Franklin played this year. I do feel that these 2 teams are the top 2 teams hands down and it would be interesting to see who would win that matchup.

Wow, I'm surprised by that. I think both divisions are very competitive, but I feel that overall the S/W division is better top to bottom. Which makes sense considering they are the bigger schools. I wish that Madison/Franklin played this year. I do feel that these 2 teams are the top 2 teams hands down and it would be interesting to see who would win that matchup.
It would be cool to have a league championship match up from both sides to see who the LEAGUE champ is

It’d be a good matchup and fun to watch. Not sure it would favor either side tho. If they played 10 times each side would win 5. Who would coach the all-star teams?? That’d be what tips the scale.
I would say the Waynesville coach has done the best job I’m sure they give coach of the year to the guy from Madison because it’s his last year but the guy from Waynesville would coach this team SW side I can’t stand Franklins coach so anyone but him

A bunch of 5’6 players guarding 6’6 players that would be funny to watch, I’d say they better bomb away and better make all of them cause they wouldn’t get to the basket, crossover games would have 0 to do with this all that proved is bigger schools are deeper than smaller

Last edited:

Definitely.

Waynesville vs Madison tomorrow night, Waynesville looks to win for a share to the title what are all of your thoughts
At Madison, I'm going to take Madison by 10-12 points. I think Madison appears to be playing their best basketball to end the season. Madison is 8-0 in their last 8, while Waynesville is 4-4 in their last 8 including losses to Northridge and Milton Union. Both of which Madison has beat by double digits on the road during that span.

Waynesville vs Madison tomorrow night, Waynesville looks to win for a share to the title what are all of your thoughts
I’d like to see a tie for the league but I think Madison wins if the Todd kid can get hot score 20+ they may have a shot

Last edited:
I agree that Madison is playing their best ball at the right time. With the game being at Madison, senior night, Smith's last regular season game at Madison, it's going to be a big night with a lot of energy. Madison has a pretty deep, senior-laden squad. I think they're going to win in the 10-15 point range and both Whisman and Sipple have big nights for the Mohawks.

I agree that Madison is playing their best ball at the right time. With the game being at Madison, senior night, Smith's last regular season game at Madison, it's going to be a big night with a lot of energy. Madison has a pretty deep, senior-laden squad. I think they're going to win in the 10-15 point range and both Whisman and Sipple have big nights for the Mohawks.
But with all that energy could Waynesville match that and come in with the upset?

But with all that energy could Waynesville match that and come in with the upset?

They absolutely could, just feel like Madison is playing better right now. Since Smith announced his retirement, they seem to be on a mission. That being said, I won't be shocked if Waynesville were to win the game. They have a good team as well, not saying Madison is a lock, but if I were a betting man my money would be on the Mohawks tonight.

Arrows win 72-65 against Northridge absolutely a fun game to watch, got to give credit to those Northridge kids they always play hard, believe this win ties the arrows for 2nd in the league with Waynesville, as Madison took them down tonight. Arrows were lead like all season with Agee having 23 points Singleton with another double\double with 20 points and 10 rebounds

Last edited:
NOB- you were dead on. Madison 80-68. Madison lead the whole game and the gym was electric. Sipple had 17 in the first half, didn't miss a shot and didn't shoot at all in the 2nd. Waynesville's plan was to drive hard and try to get Whisman in foul trouble but they kept getting blocked. They started getting hot from 3 point land but cooled off after a while. 3-peat for the Mohawks. HardCorps- you finally going to give Smith his due for having his players ready to play?

NOB- you were dead on. Madison 80-68. Madison lead the whole game and the gym was electric. Sipple had 17 in the first half, didn't miss a shot and didn't shoot at all in the 2nd. Waynesville's plan was to drive hard and try to get Whisman in foul trouble but they kept getting blocked. They started getting hot from 3 point land but cooled off after a while. 3-peat for the Mohawks. HardCorps- you finally going to give Smith his due for having his players ready to play?

Yes, Sir. They showed up to play offense and defense, tonight. As you said the environment was perfect for a championship game. The little stint at the end of the third with the JV players raised an eyebrow. Good luck in the tourney. 4-5 wins seem within reach,

Status
Not open for further replies.