SWBL. Should add Trotwood , Clinton massie, Wilmington.

Or if you want to think big the SWBL. Could add CM Wilmington Edgewood. And the City league and you could have 3 divisions within the league

They started winning even at div 3 and the rest of the white schools just vote them out FOR NO REASON. It was wrong. They use to be founding member of the SWBL ITS TIME TO BRING THEM BACK
West Carrolton, Xenia, and Stebbins all have a plenty large African African American population. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! and they didn’t vote them out. they started their own league without trotwood. and the GWOC only votes them out because they were by far the smallest school after Lebanon left. this is NOT a race issue!

Or if you want to think big the SWBL. Could add CM Wilmington Edgewood. And the City league and you could have 3 divisions within the league
city league teams have the same problems as trotwood.. why do you want them with the SWBL so bad???

West Carrolton, Xenia, and Stebbins all have a plenty large African African American population. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE! and they didn’t vote them out. they started their own league without trotwood. and the GWOC only votes them out because they were by far the smallest school after Lebanon left. this is NOT a race issue!
And don’t forget Springfield, they didn’t want them either and this school has a larger minority population than all of the others. No race issue to discuss!!!

And don’t forget Springfield, they didn’t want them either and this school has a larger minority population than all of the others. No race issue to discuss!!!
i was talking about all the schools that broke off to form the MVL. but you’re right, Trotwood was obviously the team to kick out and it was barely a debate. and Springfield and Wayne kept Trotwood on schedules for the most part.

Trotwood needs to be in the city league and the rest of the Dayton city schools. Then they need to get out of the Cincinnati league

I agree with what pretty much everyone is saying. We all know Trotwood is very good at basketball and football. It would be good for some of the bigger SWBL schools to play better competition, but adding Trotwood to the league is not the answer. Nor do I think they would even be interested.

As a Massie guy, does the SWBL play 6 league games ? Leaving 4 OOC games. How many games are cross over games with the smaller divisions teams. Everyone wants better competition, and some Clinton Massie fans would jump at the chance to join the SWBL, but looking at how you schedule games and mixing the two divisions, would leave Massie fans driving weeknights to Eaton and Brookville solid hour drive. What is the timeline for the league to add or drop teams in the SWBL

As a Massie guy, does the SWBL play 6 league games ? Leaving 4 OOC games. How many games are cross over games with the smaller divisions teams. Everyone wants better competition, and some Clinton Massie fans would jump at the chance to join the SWBL, but looking at how you schedule games and mixing the two divisions, would leave Massie fans driving weeknights to Eaton and Brookville solid hour drive. What is the timeline for the league to add or drop teams in the SWBL
for football they will have 5 division games and 2 crossovers starting in 2021, after Milton Union and Preble Shawnee leave. add Massie and Wilmington and there would be 6 divisional and 1 crossover.

for football they will have 5 division games and 2 crossovers starting in 2021, after Milton Union and Preble Shawnee leave. add Massie and Wilmington and there would be 6 divisional and 1 crossover.
That's how it will be starting in 2021? I just assumed that things would change up for the SWBL. With only 10 teams remaining in the conference, I had guessed that teams will play the 9 league teams, and then have 1 OOC game. I was just assuming though. I didn't think they would still have divisions since they will only be divisions of 5. There will need to be some re-aligning as the small division lost 4 of it's 7 teams, while the big school division stayed in tact.

Take Northridge out too. They are joining MU in the new league.

They are going to East/West divisions, of 5 schools each? So it'll look something like (I'm just guessing by looking at a map)… I actually don't mind this, but I think it would be best to switch Monroe and Carlisle..

East: Waynesville, Bellbrook, Oakwood, Franklin, Carlisle

West: Eaton, Valley View, Brookville, Monroe, Madison

They are going to East/West divisions, of 5 schools each? So it'll look something like (I'm just guessing by looking at a map)… I actually don't mind this, but I think it would be best to switch Monroe and Carlisle..

East: Waynesville, Bellbrook, Oakwood, Franklin, Carlisle

West: Eaton, Valley View, Brookville, Monroe, Madison
Not terrible. But if Clinton-Massie and Wilmington are added, it'd overload the east. And I'm not sure of the top of my head who you could add to the west. Maybe West Carrollton? Any SWOC teams interested?

I could be wrong, but I would guess that Ross and Talawanda are a package deal with Edgewood. I just don't see one joining a new league without the others.

Not terrible. But if Clinton-Massie and Wilmington are added, it'd overload the east. And I'm not sure of the top of my head who you could add to the west. Maybe West Carrollton? Any SWOC teams interested?
In my opinion, if the league added CM and Wilmington. They could do a split like below. Then a team like CM could play Waynesville, Bellbrook and Franklin as part of their division games. Then also play VV in a crossover and still have 3 OOC games to schedule whoever. I think that wouldn't be too bad.

East: Waynesville, Bellbrook, Monroe, Franklin, CM, Wilmington

West: Eaton, Valley View, Brookville, Oakwood, Madison, Carlisle

I say blow it all up and start a new league in the Dayton area:

CJ, Alter, Franklin, Bellbrook, Trotwood, Valley Veiw, Fenwick, Clinton Masssie, Egdewood, Ross

I'm sure there are better fits for various but it's a start.

I say blow it all up and start a new league in the Dayton area:

CJ, Alter, Franklin, Bellbrook, Trotwood, Valley Veiw, Fenwick, Clinton Masssie, Egdewood, Ross

I'm sure there are better fits for various but it's a start.
I don't know about all of that, but I do think some of those teams could possibly do something together. However this post being about the SWBL, you are leaving out over half the teams. What about Eaton, Waynesville, Madison, Monroe, Carlisle, Oakwood and Brookville? I actually think the SWBL has a good thing going on, and I don't think you need to break it up or do anything major just yet.

As for the more Cincinnati area schools. I don't know if there could be a conference that forms with Baden, Fenwick, Ross, Edgewood and Talawanda. If that did happen it would be interested to see if schools like Franklin or Monroe would potentially leave. Aside from that the only schools I could see leaving the SWBL now would be Brookville for the TRC, Bellbrook to the MVL, or possibly Carlisle if they are completely outmatched.

Bellbrook seems destined for the MVL. Sidney being in the south makes 0 sense.

Brookville will get an offer from the TRC when Lehman shuts its doors or Riverside gets an invite from the Ohio Heritage Conference.

Not sure if Franklin would work in the MVL but I like the idea of thinking of forming a league with some of the SWOC. That would certainly be intriguing.

That being said, I like the SWBL. I dont think it should just be imploded.

I was being a little sarcastic, that being said, it does appear that at least in football there are three teams who will be battling for the title each year. Franklin, Bellbrook and VV. There might be a team here and there pop up from time to time but this is what I see.

I get why those three schools might get tired of playing teams like Oakwood and are either going to move on or lobby to get more competitive schools to join the league for football.

I think the league will survive, but in the next 5 years I won't be surprised it there are a few new schools and a few schools that have moved on.

That's how it will be starting in 2021? I just assumed that things would change up for the SWBL. With only 10 teams remaining in the conference, I had guessed that teams will play the 9 league teams, and then have 1 OOC game. I was just assuming though. I didn't think they would still have divisions since they will only be divisions of 5. There will need to be some re-aligning as the small division lost 4 of it's 7 teams, while the big school division stayed in tact.
This would be bad for the league

Bellbrook seems destined for the MVL. Sidney being in the south makes 0 sense.

Brookville will get an offer from the TRC when Lehman shuts its doors or Riverside gets an invite from the Ohio Heritage Conference.

Not sure if Franklin would work in the MVL but I like the idea of thinking of forming a league with some of the SWOC. That would certainly be intriguing.

That being said, I like the SWBL. I dont think it should just be imploded.
i couldn’t agree more with any of this!

In my opinion, if the league added CM and Wilmington. They could do a split like below. Then a team like CM could play Waynesville, Bellbrook and Franklin as part of their division games. Then also play VV in a crossover and still have 3 OOC games to schedule whoever. I think that wouldn't be too bad.

East: Waynesville, Bellbrook, Monroe, Franklin, CM, Wilmington

West: Eaton, Valley View, Brookville, Oakwood, Madison, Carlisle
this works for me and i would personally like to see this happen.