The official polls are out, but here is my unofficial D1 Cincinnati poll:Mine hasn’t changed:
1. St X - beat Walsh Jesuit 1-0 to go 4-0
2. Mason - Beat a pretty bad Little Miami team that also got pounded by Kings. We will see if they stay there, I think there are better teams
3. Sycamore - Beat Elder 6-1
4. Moeller - Beat Lasalle 4-3 after being down 3-0. Great comeback. Moellers defense is vulnerable, but have a very good keeper.
5. Milford - Beat W. Clermont 4-2 (the game was not close though)
6. Loveland - Could be a sleeper in my opinion and quietly racking up wins. Beat Turpin 3-0.
Toss up after that for me.
1. St X - 7-0 with win over LaSalle without starting Senior midfielder (injury). Lose Another senior starting mid to a late red card in this match
2. Mason - 6-0, other than Moeller have they played any significant competition yet?
3. Sycamore - 5-0-1, probably the strongest strength of schedule of the games played so far this season
4. Moeller - 2-1-2 tie Elder
5. Anderson - 3-2-1 beats Milford
6. Milford - 4-1-1 loses to Anderson - I didn’t see this game but I still think Anderson is well coached, and scrappy so good win for them
7. Loveland - 4-2-2 - Have some talented players that seem to be under utilized
Complete toss up after that from the games I have seen. Am I missing any teams that are doing well that should be on the list?