John Durham Investigation - Russiagate: Special Counsel Durham’s Motion to Unseal Steele ‘Primary Source’ Evidence is Granted

How did Robert Mueller and Andrew Weissmann spend 2 years investigating Trump-Russia; with a team of 19 lawyers, $40 million in resources, 40 FBI agents, 2,800 subpoenas, 500 search warrants and 500 witnesses; and not find out that Hillary Clinton created the hoax they were investigating?

Inquiring minds would like to know!

The Wife of the SCOTUS planning a seditious insurrection a much much bigger story that a low level campaign guy digging into the obvious trump-russia connections which were basically in the open.

The bolded part is hilarious!

Do you think Hillary will have rat Sussman killed for insubordination and all-round pussyism?

I mean, it's not like he doesn't deserve it. lol

Hey Happy check out the latest news on the REAL insurrection that happened in 2016 & 2017!

FMSzGEwXMAQ8SKs.jpg

"I remind the audience that's in August of 2016, when they were digesting the Steele dossier, when they were running with the Alfa-Bank server nonsense, and when they were getting ready to go to the FISA court," he said. "This trio, who led this, the biggest criminal conspiracy in U.S. history, I believe is in the crosshairs of John Durham."

It clearly is not a hoax. Explain the Trump Tower Meeting? Russia are you listening? Do you really think Donald Trump cares about adoption? He hardly cares about his own kids.
The Trump tower meeting...I'm so glad you brought that up, it ties in the Obama administration, it is a big piece of the hoax and proves they were trying to take out our country and it's democratically elected leader. Russian lawyer/ spy Natalia Veselnitaskaya was granted several special visas by Obama's DOJ and Loretta Lynch herself signed off personally. Glenn Simpson testified that right before and right after the Trump tower meeting he met with Natalia. Glenn Simpson was head of Fusion GPS which made up the Alpha Bank hoax and helped with disseminating the fake dossier. WOW I think we know what the insurance policy was and you just helped me prove Obama needs hung for treason.

Russia are you listing, was hilarious, must have zoomed right over your head. Besides Trump should have and had every right to ask Putin for those Emails, they belong to our government. I hope he did or he was neglecting his sworn duty.

You Democrats are making Trump President. He has to be imo. Who is going to clean up this Country? You won't even admit the wrongful actions Trump endured. If we take the Senate and House, then he becomes President I feel retribution is in order. America is slowly catching on and people need to go to jail. The MSM is an enemy to our Nation.
yes they are, if you have a chance to watch the first 20 minutes of Tucker tonight.... it speaks so much truth...

Where is the media? Wake up Dems!! I wouldn't support any party guilty of this.

Happier, the one thing I will give you credit for is your tunnel vision. You have the ability to look at things and only see what you want or should I say only what the left leaning fake news media and the left leaning Democrat party tell you to see. Have you ever had a opinion made without checking with your news and party choice first? Have you ever had a opinion without checking to make sure it fits party lines?

Happier, the one thing I will give you credit for is your tunnel vision. You have the ability to look at things and only see what you want or should I say only what the left leaning fake news media and the left leaning Democrat party tell you to see. Have you ever had a opinion made without checking with your news and party choice first? Have you ever had a opinion without checking to make sure it fits party lines?
You have to admit you are doing the exact same thing with your AltRight media reports. Yes I have opinions and yes Donald Trump should have been investigated, committed obstruction and had Barr white wash the Mueller Report. He should have been impeached.

"The opening communication, titled “Alfa Bank,” was authored by FBI agents Curtis Heide and Allison Sands, both of whom may testify this week, and the investigation initiated on Sept. 23, 2016, four days after Sussmann's meeting with FBI General Counsel James Baker."

"Andy McCarthy, a former chief assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York and now a senior fellow at the National Review Institute, told the Washington Examiner: “The investigation opening document is totally outrageous. It not only claims that the information came from the Justice Department. It suggests that the Justice Department commissioned and may even vouch for the white paper.”

The former federal prosecutor added, “To identify Sussmann as ‘the Department of Justice’ is especially outrageous under circumstances where (a) he is a lawyer for the Clinton Campaign, and (b) the representation that got him in the door to meet Baker was that he wasn’t representing anyone (which would include the Justice Department, if he had any such technical tie).”

This is all BEYONED OUTRAGEOUS. A lot of people MUST go to jail.

"The opening communication, titled “Alfa Bank,” was authored by FBI agents Curtis Heide and Allison Sands, both of whom may testify this week, and the investigation initiated on Sept. 23, 2016, four days after Sussmann's meeting with FBI General Counsel James Baker."

"Andy McCarthy, a former chief assistant U.S. attorney for the Southern District of New York and now a senior fellow at the National Review Institute, told the Washington Examiner: “The investigation opening document is totally outrageous. It not only claims that the information came from the Justice Department. It suggests that the Justice Department commissioned and may even vouch for the white paper.”

The former federal prosecutor added, “To identify Sussmann as ‘the Department of Justice’ is especially outrageous under circumstances where (a) he is a lawyer for the Clinton Campaign, and (b) the representation that got him in the door to meet Baker was that he wasn’t representing anyone (which would include the Justice Department, if he had any such technical tie).”

This is all BEYONED OUTRAGEOUS. A lot of people MUST go to jail.
LOL

You have to admit you are doing the exact same thing with your AltRight media reports. Yes I have opinions and yes Donald Trump should have been investigated, committed obstruction and had Barr white wash the Mueller Report. He should have been impeached.
So that what the left has told you to believe and not a original though or opinion in there.