Supreme Court sides with coach in public school prayer case

Oh palease....

For years is all I heard from the right-wing sound machine was "judicial activism." Right, wrong, or indifferent now you are all about it in the name of your interpretation.
Bullshite.

Correcting judicial activism is not judicial activism. The court got out if its lane the last 50 years, conjuring legal tests like "substantive due process" and concepts like "privacy rights" that had no constitutional basis. Getting the court back in their lane and acting in a constitutional way was necessary, refreshing, and will be good for all - left and right - because it re-establishes the basic set of rules and rights we all have to live by.

Last edited:
Bullshite.

Correcting judicial activism is not judicial activism. The court got out if its lane the last 50 years, conjuring legal tests like "substantive due process" and concepts like "privacy rights" that had no constitutional basis. Getting the court back in their lane and acting in a constitutional way was necessary, refreshing, and will be good for all - left and right - because it re-establishes the basic set of rules and rights we all have to live by.
Yes, but you forgot that the left hates the constitution. They want an all powerful federal government and zero rights for states or individuals.

Oh palease....

For years is all I heard from the right-wing sound machine was "judicial activism." Right, wrong, or indifferent now you are all about it in the name of your interpretation.
Nonsense. The originalist concept of limited government is not an interpretation and is the opposite of judicial activism.

The random Kid Rock mention? I don't think I've said anything about him since the last time he opened his mouth and said/did something moronic
you have mentioned him a few times.... you attack his music...... and he has been very successful.......

your thoughts on Sam Jacksons recent words about Clarence Thomas?

you have mentioned him a few times.... you attack his music...... and he has been very successful.......

your thoughts on Sam Jacksons recent words about Clarence Thomas?
He hasn't had a successful song or album in years

He's right lol I said the same thing in another thread days ago

Oh palease....

This isn't judicial activism. This is correcting judicial activism. Sending the issue back to the states and their voters is the very definition of democracy. Taking that right away from the voters by implementing a law out of thin air is the very definition of judicial activism.

This isn't judicial activism. This is correcting judicial activism. Sending the issue back to the states and their voters is the very definition of democracy. Taking that right away from the voters by implementing a law out of thin air is the very definition of judicial activism.
Must of been a talking point on Fox News the last couple days. Have heard it a bunch from the lock steppers.

Who's bugged? I ignore 95% of your replies to me but that doesn't stop you from continually quoting me, mentioning me and liking posts that desperately try to get under my skin ?

You have a very warped definition of being in someone's head and making them cry then, especially after you have filled entire pages of threads on this website fantasizing/speculating about my personal life, gay sex, masturbation, etc :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
You have a very warped definition of being in someone's head and making them cry then, especially after you have filled entire pages of threads on this website fantasizing/speculating about my personal life, gay sex, masturbation, etc :ROFLMAO:
Can you post any examples of me fantasizing about you being gay? I think it's sad you use a fake brother to cover for it as being out in 2022 is common. You can bang guys all you want. I dont care.

Again you brought me up. I don't bring you up out of nowhere. I respond to your far left idiocy a lot though . If you can't take it, leave.

Thanks for pointing that out, professor. Now if you read what I said and go back and see all the times that loser has quoted me, begged me for responses, etc you will have the full context
And now you are responding to me. Good boy

Ok I hope everyone takes a closer look at this. This isn't a coach demanding or requiring his players to join him at midfield. This is after the game, the players have been released. He is allowed to pray. Look at it as saying grace before lunch. No ones been kept from doing that.

Now, if players join him, so be it, and good for them. We need more of this, especially with many of these kids who are lost. If a muslim coach wants to pray after a game, same deal. I don't have any problem with that.