Super Bowl - would you go?

How much would you pay in total (airfare, stay, tickets, etc. ) of your team made the Super Bowl??

• What ever the cost, this may be a once in a lifetime opportunity.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than $10,000

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Less than $1,000

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • None. I have no interest in going to the game. I'll watch on TV.

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

14Red

If your favorite team makes the super bowl, to what lengths would you go to try to go to the game?

As much as I love going to games....probably 70 plus NFL games, I absolutely loved our football parties. Bigger the game...the bigger the party. I cannot justify spending what I can buy a car for to attend a game when I can watch it at home.

For free.

there are packages out there that include some other things besides just the ticket and considering you just never know if your team is ever gonna get there again, if i had the means to make it happen, i would go.

I would go in a minute. In my early 20s (in the 80s) the Browns came close a few times to going (and I was going). When they didnt make it (The drive/The fumble) I joked that I wouldnt see a SB appearance in my lifetime...well, here we are. Hopefully I plenty of years left but I didnt think I'd be cutting it this close. Long story short....if they make it, Im going.

I've heard that flights from Cincy to LA are running at about $4,000!!!! That's just to get there, no place to stay, no ticket, no food... I'm sorry, that's INSANE!

I've heard that flights from Cincy to LA are running at about $4,000!!!! That's just to get there, no place to stay, no ticket, no food... I'm sorry, that's INSANE!
Yikes. Way cheaper to fly out of CMH. Maybe like $2700.

Yea, what a deal... :rolleyes: But remember just a few years ago what Cub fans were paying for WS tickets.
Agree. Neither is a deal. I personally have no interest in attending a Super Bowl either way. I enjoy the NFL, and have rooting interests, but am not as die-hard as I am about NCAACF. And even then, I don't have much interest in attending Bowl games or Playoff Semifinal/Title games either. The in-home experience has gotten too good (and convenient). I would rather spend the $$$ elsewhere.

A friend told me his dad got an email from the Bengals today offering Super Bowl tickets that started at $5800.

A friend told me his dad got an email from the Bengals today offering Super Bowl tickets that started at $5800.
Yeah..packages are around 10k. Travel. Ticket. Etc. Most places around the SB require a min 3 night stay @ an inflated rate.

The two teams each get around 18% of the tix to distribute.

I don't see Waite High School making the Superbowl but, IDK, I'd pay $10 if I could find neighborhood parking and a local place to eat.

I'm not passionate enough about any sports team to spend that much money, but if I could attend the game as part of a larger trip, then I'll never say never. If seeing your team play in the Super Bowl in person is on your "bucket list," then go for it.