Super Bowl LIV Haltime Show performers announced

Andy Reid seems like a good guy, hard to figure out why both sons were such tremendous f’ ups

Shakira at 43 and JLo at 50+ both look amazing and both are in tremendous cardio-vascular shape to do all the moves they do. I enjoyed it, and we have to keep in mind the halftime show is for the non-hardcore NFL fans that watch. It won;t be going away any time soon, even if a bunch of old prudes complain about it. You know who you are.
Agreed! The reason why the Super Bowl is the highest rated show year after year isnt the game. It's the non football fan who wants THAT kind of halftime show. They watch for the halftime show, commercials, block pools and the overall party atmosphere if they're at a Super bowl party. If you ask those people a day after the NFC/AFC championship game who will be in the Super bowl, many couldn't answer correctly

Shakira at 43 and JLo at 50+ both look amazing and both are in tremendous cardio-vascular shape to do all the moves they do. I enjoyed it, and we have to keep in mind the halftime show is for the non-hardcore NFL fans that watch. It won;t be going away any time soon, even if a bunch of old prudes complain about it. You know who you are.
Hell yeah. Tell the kids to go somewhere else for 15 minutes while the adults watch hot women dance and swing on stripper poles. I see no reason why any male (straight or gay) would complain about it. Great entertainment imo.

Andy Reid seems like a good guy, hard to figure out why both sons were such tremendous f’ ups
As much as we admire these guys for their dedication to their craft, being a father also takes time. I don't know all the background on Reid, but you just wonder because these guys spend so much time away from their families. Especially when kids are young, they need parents around, especially boys need Dads.

As much as we admire these guys for their dedication to their craft, being a father also takes time. I don't know all the background on Reid, but you just wonder because these guys spend so much time away from their families. Especially when kids are young, they need parents around, especially boys need Dads.
I know one if his sons died from heroin but what's the deal with the other one?

Agreed! The reason why the Super Bowl is the highest rated show year after year isnt the game. It's the non football fan who wants THAT kind of halftime show. They watch for the halftime show, commercials, block pools and the overall party atmosphere if they're at a Super bowl party. If you ask those people a day after the NFC/AFC championship game who will be in the Super bowl, many couldn't answer correctly
More people watched the halftime show than the game.

Nonsense, I think we both agree that, even though you haven’t received a wage increase in over 10 years, you are more than fairly compensated (probably overcompensated).
? I won't argue with you there, but I'm happy! And that outweighs what you get paid!

I know one if his sons died from heroin but what's the deal with the other one?

And it’s probably not fair to blame the parents too much. Even Tom Hanks has a kid that’s a complete failure. Maybe it has to do with living too comfortable a life and not having any desire to work?

Last edited:

And it’s probably not fair to blame the parents too much. Even Tom Hanks has a kid that’s a complete failure. Maybe it has to do with living too comfortable a life and not having any desire to work?
Well Britt has been on the Chiefs coaching staff for seven years now so he probably turned things around.

Skanky whores teaching kids how to be skanky whores.
So empowering.

I haven't really been part of any conversations about it, but I've heard four younger mothers complain about how inappropriate it was for their children to see.

But they were all white, so by definition they are racists anyhow.

I am pretty much a t-shirt and jeans rock and roll guy. That said, I like Latin music and I love watching hot women. I have been a fan of Shakia since the debut of "Hips Don's Lie" with the Latin/Arabic fusion. Along with her very original musical style, she also brought belly dancing into the mainstream. What she did on stage was part Hip-Hop and part belly dancing. I liked it and found no objection to it. JLo is a different matter, only as it relates to the crutch grabs and the much too revealing costume.

All in all, these were two sexy and talented women who put on a heck of a show.

Next year, maybe, Bonnie Rait?

So empowering.

I haven't really been part of any conversations about it, but I've heard four younger mothers complain about how inappropriate it was for their children to see.

But they were all white, so by definition they are racists anyhow.
I honestly was called a racist twice because of posts on FB. I didn't even know those two skanks weren't white.

A buddy of mine (he has the same weird sense of humor I do) posted on Facebook the perfect Super Bowl halftime entertainer: Weird Al Yankovic

Don't know why I didn't think of it first.. We took our sons to see him and his band play at Kings Island almost 15 years ago, and it was on of the most entertaining shows I've been to.

A buddy of mine (he has the same weird sense of humor I do) posted on Facebook the perfect Super Bowl halftime entertainer: Weird Al Yankovic

Don't know why I didn't think of it first.. We took our sons to see him and his band play at Kings Island almost 15 years ago, and it was on of the most entertaining shows I've been to.
Weird Al and Carrot Top.....