Super Bowl LIV Haltime Show performers announced

Great Job NFL. Great job. Cause you know...a group that everyone would like (pretty much) like Journey, Boston etc. (that type of music) would just make too much sense. I'm sure everyone is going to be tuning in now.

Two old has-beens who were never even good in the first place. God job NFL.
Agreed. I don't mind when they take a major act from the past or a current middle to upper level act. The problem is when they take a mid level act that hasn't been relevant for a decade.

Shakira has always been huge outside of America. Maybe this will get more people around the world to tune in/care about it

Would be tough to be worse than last year's.

The only one I thought was good in the last decade was Lady Gaga(no .)

There were rumors that the NFL was going to charge acts to play the SB Halftime because it raises the acts profile, maybe this is what you get when that happens?

Flashback: Eons ago I filled in as football announcer at the school where my wife worked - the band's halftime show that first week featured "Hips Don't Lie". I had to check with the band director on how to pronounce Shakira's name. I'd never heard of her before, and reasoned it could have been Sha-KYE-ra or Sha-KEER-a. She's in her 40's now, so I guess that makes her the whippersnapper between her and Mrs. Rodriguez.

Let the booties commence to shakin' and testifyin'.

Last edited:
The 2002 halftime performance by U2 was the best Super Bowl halftime show ever.........however, I will watch this year's because, well, Shakira is hot....unless you're gay i guess

The 2002 halftime performance by U2 was the best Super Bowl halftime show ever.........however, I will watch this year's because, well, Shakira is hot....unless you're gay i guess
nah

Prince was better. Not a fan of his music, but a great performer and absolutely stellar guitar work fully on display. No one else at SB halftimes comes close.

I liked everything U2 did in their career up to and including Joshua Tree. Not a Bruno Mars fan. That said, I think Bruno Mars did a better halftime show than U2 did.

Shakira is extremely hot. Amazing hip action.

Last edited:
Kendrick Lamar would be a good SB halftime choice. Plenty of white fans around the stage he could invite to hop up and help out with the lyrics.

What in the h3ll is wrong with you Zunardo? You should be banned for life. I'm so sick and tired of your antics on here. Geez. Let it rest. We know you don't like white people. We get it. It's ok. Really.

I actually liked the Aerosmith/Britney Spears and the Paul McCartney halftime shows......but I'm old.......

Are artists still paying the NFL to be the halftime show ?

Anyone know when that started and when it ended, if it did end ?

What in the h3ll is wrong with you Zunardo? You should be banned for life. I'm so sick and tired of your antics on here. Geez. Let it rest. We know you don't like white people. We get it. It's ok. Really.
Well that went over your head. He’s making fun of people being outrage for a white fan singing his song