summer camps

IMO....
Keep trying to push these camps .....and you will see winter sports canceled if you're not careful.

Right, they’re going to cancel winter sports because there were summer camps. Seriously, you have no basis for this statement.

Can you READ??
I said IMO!
IMO=OPINION if you didnt know.
You dont have to have a basis for an opinion.
So IMO if you keep pushing these camps and the "virus" spreads and the count goes up ...come on think about it, you can do it 2+2 = what?
It's common sense. Listen I have a senior and a freshman and I want to see them wrestle just as much as you want to see your kids wrestle. But we all know that wrestling is the most contact sport out there. So if these numbers dont go down they will cancel wrestling.
And I'll be the first to admit, I think the numbers and the hype about this virus is crap. But we need to do our (wrestling community) part to keep it down.

You prob should check their website.
Can you READ??
I said IMO!
So IMO if you keep pushing these camps and the "virus" spreads and the count goes up ...come on think about it, you can do it 2+2 = what?
It's common sense. Listen I have a senior and a freshman and I want to see them wrestle just as much as you want to see your kids wrestle. But we all know that wrestling is the most contact sport out there. So if these numbers dont go down they will cancel wrestling.
And I'll be the first to admit, I think the numbers and the hype about this virus is crap. But we need to do our (wrestling community) part to keep it down.
From what I saw they just posted that weeks were full so I assumed they were on still

Can you READ??
I said IMO!
Oh, you said IMO...so you can make any ridiculous claim you want. Since you said that. “With all due respect, your opinion is ludicrous.” You are literally saying summer camps will result in no wrestling season. As if, there would be one but since camps are being held, there won’t be one. IN YOUR OPINION. You should call JJ and Logan and tell them IN YOUR OPINION they’re going to be the cause of no wrestling season now.

Wait, wait, wait...you said “if you’re not careful.” How does one run summer wrestling camp carefully?

You don't have them! I know it would suck but it is what it is. Dont give OHSAA any ammo to cancel winter sports.
Oh jeez. Now DeWine is going to get winter sports cancelled.
19314188-ADE5-4158-AFE0-948630704850.png