Suburban League Baseball (2021)

Tallmadge is always a powerhouse in the Suburban. Loaded with 9 seniors this season. A lot of good pitching, and some real power at the plate. Should be a very good team defensively, will be a tough game for anyone.

Please post schedules for all the SLA and SLN teams in this thread...

If I can get some help with schedules and scores, I'll keep updating with current standings.

Tallmadge Blue Devils:
03/20/21 H Perry (Scrimmage)
03/22/21 A Cloverleaf (Scrimmage)
03/25/21 H Mayfield (Scrimmage)
03/27/21 N Stow 10, Tallmadge 3(@ Olentangy Liberty)
03/27/21 A Olentangy Liberty 11, Tallmadge 1
04/01/21 H Solon
04/05/21 H Revere
04/06/21 A Aurora
04/10/21 H Medina
04/13/21 H Copley
04/16/21 A Jackson
04/20/21 H Highland
04/21/21 A Revere
04/27/21 H Aurora
04/28/21 A St. Edward
04/30/21 H Ellet
05/04/21 H Theodore Roosevelt
05/05/21 A Copley
05/11/21 H Barberton
05/12/21 A Highland
05/13/21 A St. Ignatius
05/15/21 H Kenston

Last edited:
Tallmadge is always a powerhouse in the Suburban. Loaded with 9 seniors this season. A lot of good pitching, and some real power at the plate. Should be a very good team defensively, will be a tough game for anyone.
9 seniors don’t mean jack psssh, all 9 of em could be jv starters, tallmadge is gonna be competing for bottom 3 in the league this year

That is laughable. You clearly do not know anything about this team.
I can tell you one thing about Tallmadge....they have an excellent head coach. Would never count them out no matter how much experience that they have on the team. Look for them to be competitive as always.

Any other news about the Suburban League teams? Seems Tallmadge is solid, what about everyone else?

Curious to see how Tallmadge and Stow fare down in Olentangy. It should be a good early season barometer of what they have. I think they could both be pretty good.

Tallmadge lost 11-1 to Olentangy Liberty. Cannot find a score for the Stow game.

Stow did lose to OL 18-0.

Stow had an awful first inning against Olentangy, giving up 16 then settled in. They then rebounded to beat Tallmadge.
oh man... I can’t imagine the emotional roller-coaster of that entire experience. Driving 2 hours and getting absolutely throttled into hell that way in the first inning, but then having a big bounce back game against a solid Tallmadge team (8 runs in two innings, I thought I read?)

oh man... I can’t imagine the emotional roller-coaster of that entire experience. Driving 2 hours and getting absolutely throttled into hell that way in the first inning, but then having a big bounce back game against a solid Tallmadge team (8 runs in two innings, I thought I read?)

I wasn't there, but from what I heard it was just one of those innings where everything that could go wrong went wrong. Unfortunately, it was the first inning of a new season against a state powerhouse. To their credit, they rebounded to give up only 2 runs the rest of the way then went out and beat a solid Tallmadge team. They could have just easily packed it in. Tallmadge should be fine, especially once the tournament gets here and they're not playing schools 2 and 3 times their size.

Last edited: