Suburban league 2022

Highland 27, Tallmadge 7
Aurora 63, Copley 28
Barberton 30, Kent Roosevelt 7
Revere 21, Cuyahoga Falls 7

This week's games:

9/16 Copley (1-3) at Kent Roosevelt (1-3)
9/16 Cuyahoga Falls (1-3) at Aurora (3-1)
9/16 Highland (4-0) at Barberton (2-2)
9/16 Revere (2-2) at Tallmadge (3-1)

9/16 Copley (1-3) at Kent Roosevelt (1-3) - Copley
9/16 Cuyahoga Falls (1-3) at Aurora (3-1) - Aurora
9/16 Highland (4-0) at Barberton (2-2) - Highland
9/16 Revere (2-2) at Tallmadge (3-1) - Tallmadge

Copley (1-3) at Kent Roosevelt (1-3) - Kent
9/16 Cuyahoga Falls (1-3) at Aurora (3-1) - Aurora
9/16 Highland (4-0) at Barberton (2-2) - Highland
9/16 Revere (2-2) at Tallmadge (3-1) - Tallmadge

9/16 Copley (1-3) at Kent Roosevelt (1-3) - Copley's QB is one of the top 5 players in the league. They literally have nothing else. But, that's still more than Kent. Indians 40-12

9/16 Cuyahoga Falls (1-3) at Aurora (3-1) - They started the running clock on Memorial Day. Aurora 49-0

9/16 Highland (4-0) at Barberton (2-2) - Last years game was an all time classic. This year doesn't figure to be. Hornets 35-14

9/16 Revere (2-2) at Tallmadge (3-1) - Tallmadge will be filled with Piss and Vinegar after last week. And, Revere just isn't very good. Blue Devils 42-6

I'm really interested in the Highland/Barberton game. The Highland lines were strong and dominated the game against Tallmadge. It will be interesting to see if any other teams in the Suburban League can matchup with their lines better.

I'm really interested in the Highland/Barberton game. The Highland lines were strong and dominated the game against Tallmadge. It will be interesting to see if any other teams in the Suburban League can matchup with their lines better.
Hudson.

Copley/Kent game might be the most interesting. Copley can make a statement about their season tonight. Are they the team with a big offense and no defense? Or can they muster up some defensive stands to win going away?

Barberton can surprise tonight by competing against what looks like the best team in the SLA. Shock a few people with a win over the Hornets.

I'm here. Same thing happening this game. Dline has been dominant all game and the oline is wearing them down now

21-0 Highland at half

Brecksville 43
Stow 42

Poder and the Bulldogs should be ashamed. Worst secondary I have ever seen, which is a shame because they have a good front 7.

Stow will go 1-9, MAYBE 2-8. What a drop off from the last 5-6 years.

Where is the Suburban League faithful....this thread should be strong. Brian? Yappi? Coffee Black? Gogreenmen? frecriss and all the barberton faithfull....lets goooo! I am calling all you out to make this thread.....

5 games in and i want to hear what you guys have to say???

Defense wins championships!

I’m here. Suburban American is Highland’s to lose at this point. Aurora is only possible team in the division left to challenge the Hornets, but an excellent Tallmadge team is the business at hand and given the inexperience of Aurora’s starters this year and the easy first half of the season schedule, it’s impossible to gauge just how good the Greenmen are capable of playing. We should know a lot more on Friday night.

Brecksville 43
Stow 42

Poder and the Bulldogs should be ashamed. Worst secondary I have ever seen, which is a shame because they have a good front 7.

Stow will go 1-9, MAYBE 2-8. What a drop off from the last 5-6 years.
A lot of turmoil in Stow right now.