Suburban league 2022

Nice win for Revere and congrats to their new coach on his first win. Kent...ouch. Barberton punishes Stow...not surprised. Top 5 Suburban. 1) Highland 2) Wadsworth 3) Tallmadge 4) Barberton 5) Aurora/Nordonia/Hudson

American:

1/2 Tallmadge, Highland
3/4 Barberton, Aurora
5. Copley
6. Kent
7. Revere
8. Falls

National:

1. Hudson
2/3. Wadsworth, Nordonia
4. Stow
5. North Royalton
6/7. Twinsburg, Brecksville

Aurora loses 34 to 21. Riverside is good and deserved the win
Agreed. Even if Aurora and Barberton are down slightly this year, it doesn't mean they are in for bad seasons. The top four in the American will make the playoffs. We will know much more about Tallmadge this week as Green is considerably better than Brecksville or Ellet.

Wadsworth could beat Highland in the morning and Tallmadge at Noon.
Wadsworth looks like they are bouncing back after a couple of down years, but to say they would beat Highland is quite a stretch. And Tallmadge is still an enigma...plenty of talent but hasn't proven anything yet.

According to Drew Pasteur. The Suburban League has seven teams in the Top 100 in Ohio which I think is pretty incredible. #21 Highland #37 Hudson #40 Wadsworth #58 Aurora #69 Nordonia #75 Barberton #87 Tallmadge

The SL is absolutely stacked this year. While both divisions are strong, I actually think the top teams in the American might be better than the top teams in the National. Big games this week for Wadsworth, Nordonia, Tallmadge, Barberton and Stow. If the SL teams can win 3 of those 5 that would be impressive, if they can win 4 or 5 then this might be one of the best leagues in the whole state this season regardless of division.

NATIONAL
1. Hudson
2. Wadsworth
3. Nordonia
4. Stow
5. North Royalton
6. Twinsburg
7. Brecksville

AMERICAN
1. Highland
2. Tallmadge
3. Barberton
4. Aurora
5. Copley
6. Revere
7. Kent
8. Cuyahoga Falls

The SL is absolutely stacked this year. While both divisions are strong, I actually think the top teams in the American might be better than the top teams in the National. Big games this week for Wadsworth, Nordonia, Tallmadge, Barberton and Stow. If the SL teams can win 3 of those 5 that would be impressive, if they can win 4 or 5 then this might be one of the best leagues in the whole state this season regardless of division.

NATIONAL
1. Hudson
2. Wadsworth
3. Nordonia
4. Stow
5. North Royalton
6. Twinsburg
7. Brecksville

AMERICAN
1. Highland
2. Tallmadge
3. Barberton
4. Aurora
5. Copley
6. Revere
7. Kent
8. Cuyahoga Falls
There is a ton of talent in the SL this year.

NATIONAL
1. Hudson
2. Wadsworth
3. Nordonia
4. Stow
5. North Royalton
6. Twinsburg
7. Brecksville

AMERICAN
1. Highland
2. Tallmadge
3. Barberton
4. Aurora
5. Copley
6. Revere
7. Kent
8. Cuyahoga Falls
I agree on the American. I don’t recall it having four very good teams in the past. Not the NL though. I’ve watched it since it’s it’s inception. It’s down this year. Three pretty good teams and a bunch of average to below average ones.

Week 3 Matchups:

9/2 Aurora (1-1) at Twinsburg (1-1)
9/2 Barberton (1-1) at St Vincent-St Mary (0-1)
9/2 Tallmadge (2-0) at Green (2-0)
9/2 Buckeye (2-0) at Copley (1-1)
9/2 Akron North (1-1) at Cuyahoga Falls (0-2)
9/2 Brunswick (0-2) at Highland (2-0)
9/2 Ravenna (1-1) at Kent Roosevelt (1-1)
9/2 West Branch (1-1) at Revere (1-1)

9/2 Aurora (1-1) at Twinsburg (1-1) - Aurora
9/2 Barberton (1-1) at St Vincent-St Mary (0-1) - Barberton
9/2 Tallmadge (2-0) at Green (2-0) - Tallmadge
9/2 Buckeye (2-0) at Copley (1-1) - Copley
9/2 Akron North (1-1) at Cuyahoga Falls (0-2) - Cuyahoga Falls
9/2 Brunswick (0-2) at Highland (2-0) - Highland
9/2 Ravenna (1-1) at Kent Roosevelt (1-1) - Kent Roosevelt
9/2 West Branch (1-1) at Revere (1-1) - West Branch