STVM Schedule

Wait till you see the STVM schedule. I know the criticism but must give them credit, they are not ducking anyone. They will be playing Sierra Canyon (LA) on Dec. 14 at Columbus. That is the team Lebron's son plays on I'm told.

I hadn't heard that, but I think it's great. And you are right, the Irish don't duck anyone.

Wait till you see the STVM schedule. I know the criticism but must give them credit, they are not ducking anyone. They will be playing Sierra Canyon (LA) on Dec. 14 at Columbus. That is the team Lebron's son plays on I'm told.

All true. We were advised to get our tickets early .

I think Trotwood graduated the house last year,,
Wrong. Rams return 2.5 of 5 starters (the PG played as much as a starter last year and started some as well) plus a 6’2 move-in from NC that can go. A trio of 6’5ish 6’6 ish young kids too,that could possibly be real problems if they can get in shape and adapt to the system. Rams should be real good this real year.

Interested in seeing Livingston year 2. He has superstar written all over him.

Wrong. Rams return 2.5 of 5 starters (the PG played as much as a starter last year and started some as well) plus a 6’2 move-in from NC that can go. A trio of 6’5ish 6’6 ish young kids too,that could possibly be real problems if they can get in shape and adapt to the system. Rams should be real good this real year.

There are a lot of excellent players, but is there any real question that Chris Livingston is the best player in the State!?!

Carl Blanton, Sammy Anderson, Keontae Huguely 4 year varsity players along with Carter Mims, Sellers Little and Demontay Ragland.. Lets not forget about Coach Rocky he gets the best from all of his players

Follow the ADs Instagram account for a couple of weeks and you will see plenty of examples of cheating...
All talk.....you should call OHSAA and report the school/AD if you think they are cheating. Many others have....yet neither the coaches or the school have ever been on probation.

Perhaps you have St V confused with other public and private high schools that have been....or are currently on probation?

Looks like quite a lineup! I think the Pick Central v. Buchtel game is going to be compelling. The Griffs lost a lot from last year, but they still have Chris Livingston.
Buchtel graduated Jonathan King (Kent State), but outside of him including the other starting 4 and many of the reserves were underclassmen.

Carl Blanton, Sammy Anderson, Keontae Huguely 4 year varsity players along with Carter Mims, Sellers Little and Demontay Ragland.. Lets not forget about Coach Rocky he gets the best from all of his players

Are the doctors going to clear Blanton? He's the one who had to be revived from the Trotwood football game last week after their game ended vs Northmont

Buchtel graduated Jonathan King (Kent State), but outside of him including the other starting 4 and many of the reserves were underclassmen.
My apologies! I thought more of Buchtel's rotation from last year were seniors. But King was a BIG factor in the Griffs' success. Livingston's development will make up most of the loss from a leadership and a production standpoint. Now is the time for the rest of the roster to take that step forward with him. I hope they do!