Struthers Wildcats 2023

for Struthers I don’t think you’ll see anyone carrying the ball in a meaningful snap other then AC/devin/Jason.
The concern will be at corner, second half of the season teams wouldn’t throw at farina at all, it helped the defense a ton, even the WB game they stayed away from him and went at the LB over the middle.

I kinda halfway agree. In the first half of the season, those are probably the only 3 who should get any meaningful carries. But when the schedule lightens up in the second half of the season, week 6 or 7, I think some other guys should get more involved to keep AC and Braham fresh. Macleod, Casey, etc.
At one corner, I’d say Cappelli for sure. He was really good at times last year, especially in run support. But guessing needs to get better in coverage? And a battle for the other corner between G. Carcelli, Patti, and some Juniors and Sophomores. At FS, Pascarella or maybe Nicholas? But of course Dukes will be a superstar at FS, iF he does play defense.

The WB scrimmage is solid. WB does lose Deshields and some key linemen, but I think they’ll reload and be just as good. Should give the defense some really good looks and go a long way in preparing for Beaver Local in week 1.

Last edited: