struthers job

I think you will have to wait 1 year for Bayuk Sr. He has been waiting for this next years senior class and I believe it was going to be his last hurrah before retirement, now semi-retirement. Kennedy has a chance to be as talented as 2016, if not more so and can make a very serious run to send him off, and he knows it.

Well...
What happened?

You guys have to ask yourselves if you want John or his dad? Because I'm telling you Jeff is ready to retire and enjoy his boat. When he is done at Kennedy I really don't see him committing himself 100% from july through November if not longer. If you don't think John can be the guy without his dad in more than an advisory role then he isn't the guy for the job.
Jeff was ready to retire and enjoy his boat 10 - 12 years ago. I kept askin him when we goin fishing!!! Then he went to Campbell. And three more jobs since ten. Jeff’s gonna be another Bill Bohren. He loves it. Cause he wins. LOL

Last edited:
The pressure and pull from family eventually became too much to overcome. I know he was really torn about this decision, but in the end he went with his heart and I can't blame him. I really hope it works out for both of them.
Does JFK have any in house coaches that can get the job done? Or will they have to go outside of what they have

Does JFK have any in house coaches that can get the job done? Or will they have to go outside of what they have
They have to open it up applicants according to the diocese. There are/will be no shortage of people who want this job. There is a guy or two on the staff thst could step right in and not miss too big of a beat.

They have to open it up applicants according to the diocese. There are/will be no shortage of people who want this job. There is a guy or two on the staff thst could step right in and not miss too big of a beat.
Any of those guys heading with coach Bayuk to struthers? No doubt it’s a good job but probably takes someone who understands what coaching at a parochial school requires.

Any of those guys heading with coach Bayuk to struthers? No doubt it’s a good job but probably takes someone who understands what coaching at a parochial school requires.
It is a big difference from public, I’m sure he kinda just wants John to find his way and guide him

Jeff Bayuk is the closest comparison to Coach Nap that I have seen. Young men love him and play for him. Funny how zero interest 6-7 years ago being the HC and now everyone wants to throw their coaching hat in the ring now at Warren JFK. its a testament to what Jeff built in a short time. Kennedy will be just fine

Jeff Bayuk is the closest comparison to Coach Nap that I have seen. Young men love him and play for him. Funny how zero interest 6-7 years ago being the HC and now everyone wants to throw their coaching hat in the ring now at Warren JFK. its a testament to what Jeff built in a short time. Kennedy will be just fine
The non interest from six to seven years ago, was because of the crack pots running the school. Sinchak and the hatchet man Lyons were anti sport. Bringing in a pro sport and education administration along with Coach Bayuk turned the tide. If Sinchak would have been left in charge, Coach Nap would be rolling over in his grave and the school would be closed down.

The non interest from six to seven years ago, was because of the crack pots running the school. Sinchak and the hatchet man Lyons were anti sport. Bringing in a pro sport and education administration along with Coach Bayuk turned the tide. If Sinchak would have been left in charge, Coach Nap would be rolling over in his grave and the school would be closed down.
Bayuk was hired under Sinchak before Joe K was even at JFK. Sinchak was not a big proponent of sports I would agree. Coach Nap would have rolled over in his grave seeing the product on the field before Bayuk. That wasn't JFK football, uninspired and lack of physicality. We have been hearing JFK was closing since I was there in 98

Bayuk was hired under Sinchak before Joe K was even at JFK. Sinchak was not a big proponent of sports I would agree. Coach Nap would have rolled over in his grave seeing the product on the field before Bayuk. That wasn't JFK football, uninspired and lack of physicality. We have been hearing JFK was closing since I was there in 98
Don’t want to hijack Struthers thread, I agree some older coaches have a hard time making change. Best of luck to John, Jeff and the Wildcats. I’m sure the future is bright!