struthers job

Who assaulted who? And who's playing in Poland little league? Lol

Also I have no idea about the little league quote. I am assuming he thinks I am the guy who runs the Struthers Little League program. I honestly couldn’t even tell you his name. But that’s all right with me. I’ll pm the other part.

Either way Struthers is going to get a good coach. Hulea's experience is difficult to overlook. Bayuk has all of the plusses that make it hard to overlook him as well, teacher in the system, coach in the system, etc. Can Bayuk handle all of the "critics" in the city? Is he mature enough to handle it?

Either way Struthers is going to get a good coach. Hulea's experience is difficult to overlook. Bayuk has all of the plusses that make it hard to overlook him as well, teacher in the system, coach in the system, etc. Can Bayuk handle all of the "critics" in the city? Is he mature enough to handle it?
Well. Look a few comments up. There’s your answer. “Bdavis” lmao

Since we have alot of us that like to talk down on high school coaches and think you have all the answers, 1. Since u all were water boys and never played anything in your life, you have to act like your important on a high school message board. 2. It easy to hide behind a computer and talk about others.. So Tough... 3. Im sure none of you support struthers football but you sure seem to think you know all about struthers and the gurantees and the coaching staff when all of this is very comical because you are nobodies. Hey Spread, maybe you should go to poland to learn how to run a baseball league to..
This is an absolute garbage take. Who’s talking down on coaches? Opinions are allowed and encouraged on message boards like this, and I know for a fact a couple of us played high school sports and were not water boys lol

Done deal. "The Kid" gets the job. What a joke....

Interview question: What is your last name?
Kid: Bayuk
Interview question: Who are you going to marry?
Kid: Mayors Daughter
Interviewer: You're hired.

I personally know two great coaches that didn't apply because they knew this was going to happen. This was all a formality.

I personally know two great coaches that didn't apply because they knew this was going to happen. This was all a formality.

Lol . That’s struthers for you . I wish him nothing but luck . I am a die hard struthers guy and I follow struthers sports. I hope he works out . I hope his old man does come and help guides him . There is a lot of talent in struthers coming up thru the system , please don’t mess it up .

Elaborate.. Don’t deal in vagueness. This is a message board. No one knows who you are.

Why do people instantly think that bayuk who is in his early 30’s which isn’t really that young for coaching these days at all, shouldn’t get the job?

who he is marrying would actually hurt his chances since no he isn’t the mayor anymore and a lot of people in struthers couldn’t wait for him to get out of office. Also if it was as simple as your last name is why you get the job it woulda been done alot sooner, if you don’t want to give the “kid” a chance then simply don’t go to the games lol

Why do people instantly think that bayuk who is in his early 30’s which isn’t really that young for coaching these days at all, shouldn’t get the job?

who he is marrying would actually hurt his chances since no he isn’t the mayor anymore and a lot of people in struthers couldn’t wait for him to get out of office. Also if it was as simple as your last name is why you get the job it woulda been done alot sooner, if you don’t want to give the “kid” a chance then simply don’t go to the games lol

Didn't mayor Stocker win his last election as a write in? Pretty sure people liked him. Bayuk was the guy from day one. I feel bad they are putting a guy like Hulea through the ringer. Bayuk has no resume to take the job. Isn't Coach Mcsuley is on staff. They should be kissing his butt to take the job....God only knows who Bayuk will bring on staff with him. Maybe his Daddy can help once all the talent leaves JFK next year? You are only has good as your assistant coaches.

Didn't mayor Stocker win his last election as a write in? Pretty sure people liked him. Bayuk was the guy from day one. I feel bad they are putting a guy like Hulea through the ringer. Bayuk has no resume to take the job. Isn't Coach Mcsuley is on staff. They should be kissing his butt to take the job....God only knows who Bayuk will bring on staff with him. Maybe his Daddy can help once all the talent leaves JFK next year? You are only has good as your assistant coaches.
The staff will be about the same mcsuley doesn’t want to be a head coach and if you knew him you would know that, also was only on the staff because of Kuntz. If you ask me would I rather have hulea or bayuk the answer is simple, it’s bayuk mainly because how long do you think hulea would want to coach? To say bayuk isn’t a good coach also shows that you don’t know the guy at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he brings 1 or 2 Hubbard guys over tho.

The staff will be about the same mcsuley doesn’t want to be a head coach and if you knew him you would know that, also was only on the staff because of Kuntz. If you ask me would I rather have hulea or bayuk the answer is simple, it’s bayuk mainly because how long do you think hulea would want to coach? To say bayuk isn’t a good coach also shows that you don’t know the guy at all. I wouldn’t be surprised if he brings 1 or 2 Hubbard guys over tho.

For me it’s not about what his last name is or who he is getting married to or how old he is . I question his coaching . He was there D coach that last few years and there defense wasn’t that good. Who knows how good of a coach he is , only time will tell . I do fill better if his dad is joining the staff next year . And I don’t think it’s right that the job was promised to him whenever he was going to come open. If a job opens up you should interview the best people for the job and then give the person you thing would be the best for that position . That’s goes for any job and any company including a coaching job . If the school board mind was already made up before the process that not fair to everyone that applied for the position .

Bayuk is not the answer unless his daddy comes to coach with him and he can take credit for what his daddy can do. Mcsuley would be a great fit. I wonder why he didn't want to apply? Maybe because he didn't want to waste his time because this was already a done deal. I personally know of two guys (not Mcsuley) that would have applied if they knew they had a fair shot at getting it. Pete told me back in November that Bayuk is the next guy. They already gave him a cake teaching job at the school. The job they gave him is a CBI. Politics at the city and school.

For me it’s not about what his last name is or who he is getting married to or how old he is . I question his coaching . He was there D coach that last few years and there defense wasn’t that good. Who knows how good of a coach he is , only time will tell . I do fill better if his dad is joining the staff next year . And I don’t think it’s right that the job was promised to him whenever he was going to come open. If a job opens up you should interview the best people for the job and then give the person you thing would be the best for that position . That’s goes for any job and any company including a coaching job . If the school board mind was already made up before the process that not fair to everyone that applied for the position .

I'm sure Poland, South Range, Girard, Hubbard and Niles want him to get the job.

I also heard pee wee coach is putting in for the freshman coaching . Not sure how that would work out since most years they don’t even have a freshman team.

The biggest problem with most head coaching hires is that politics gets in the way of choosing the most qualified or best candidate. also, since shrinking enrollment had ravaged most schools, lack of teaching jobs has played a part in making most hires inside house promotions. Good luck to the Coach B.

not everyone is or was in agreement with bayuk tho that’s what most don’t understand, the board wasn’t all in favor and still arnt, I see nothing wrong with grooming a coach to take over, that’s what happens in life. People act like the job wouldn’t be given to others is asinine. If brungard or someone of that stature which there arnt any available that would want to be here long term they would absolutely get the job

Imo for Struthers if you're hiring John you absolutely need his father to jump on as an assistant. I don't know how much of a voice John had at Struthers under Kuntz. I know as a fan I would be a little nervous putting him in the head role as a young first time head coach. If his dad comes with him you're set. His father is one of the best around and would be a incredible safety net for any obstacles John would come across. It would be like having two head coaches. John may be a great guy but I'm not sure he's the most qualified candidate if his father isn't coming with him.

Bayuk is not the answer unless his daddy comes to coach with him and he can take credit for what his daddy can do. Mcsuley would be a great fit. I wonder why he didn't want to apply? Maybe because he didn't want to waste his time because this was already a done deal. I personally know of two guys (not Mcsuley) that would have applied if they knew they had a fair shot at getting it. Pete told me back in November that Bayuk is the next guy. They already gave him a cake teaching job at the school. The job they gave him is a CBI. Politics at the city and school.

You come across bitter as hell. Are you even a Struthers guy or are you just pissed off that your buddies didn't have a shot at the job? Honest question.

Also... why did Bayuk get that cake teaching job? It wasn't because of his last name or who his fiance is.
Kuntz did interviews back in 2016 where he said that Bayuk was going to replace him one day. There's nothing wrong with grooming someone to take over and promoting from within. Fitch went with a Fitch guy. Lowellville went with a Lowellville guy. Newton Falls went with a former HC who teaches in the district. That's how the process is structured to work. Bayuk teaches in Struthers, has been on the coaching staff for 4 or 5 years now, and is basically a Struthers guy at this point.

I do agree that the dog and pony show was a little unnecessary. Just promote Bayuk to HC... why open the job up to the public if he's the guy that whole time? That's the only question I have. I think Bayuk will do a good job. No one was optimistic when Kuntz got the job... that worked out alright.

Imo for Struthers if you're hiring John you absolutely need his father to jump on as an assistant. I don't know how much of a voice John had at Struthers under Kuntz. I know as a fan I would be a little nervous putting him in the head role as a young first time head coach. If his dad comes with him you're set. His father is one of the best around and would be a incredible safety net for any obstacles John would come across. It would be like having two head coaches. John may be a great guy but I'm not sure he's the most qualified candidate if his father isn't coming with him.
Yes I agree. Bayuk will be a good coach in time with or without his dad. There is honestly too much talent coming up to make a bad hire though. Mcsuley doesn’t want to be a HC. he also isn’t the HC at Girard anymore for a reason.
Hulea is a great coach. But how much longer does he want to coach?
The thing about Bayuk that worries me that if he has early success and some bigger schools come calling that he might go. Or even his Alma mater.
But he absolutely needs some veteran guys on staff. Because right now.... the Struthers staff isn’t awesome. I like pascarella. Guy coaches for the right reasons. He’s a great guy. I want him more than Bayuk.
Mcsuley who know if he stays??
Strength coach Mateo I believe his name is.. he’s also a good one.

That’s it

People didn't wnn

You come across bitter as hell. Are you even a Struthers guy or are you just pissed off that your buddies didn't have a shot at the job? Honest question.

Also... why did Bayuk get that cake teaching job? It wasn't because of his last name or who his fiance is.
Kuntz did interviews back in 2016 where he said that Bayuk was going to replace him one day. There's nothing wrong with grooming someone to take over and promoting from within. Fitch went with a Fitch guy. Lowellville went with a Lowellville guy. Newton Falls went with a former HC who teaches in the district. That's how the process is structured to work. Bayuk teaches in Struthers, has been on the coaching staff for 4 or 5 years now, and is basically a Struthers guy at this point.

I do agree that the dog and pony show was a little unnecessary. Just promote Bayuk to HC... why open the job up to the public if he's the guy that whole time? That's the only question I have. I think Bayuk will do a good job. No one was optimistic when Kuntz got the job... that worked out alright.
Also remember Kuntz didn’t have an HC experience either.

If they opened it up Externally? They are not totally sold on Bayuk. Hulea must have some "Heads Spinning." Don't be to surprised if he doesn't get the job with his experience.

Is Jeff Bayuk the AD at JKF? Does that pose any issues? Who would come in from the outside to coach with John? What about Hulea? I know it's hard to know but it's fun to speculate.