Struthers football 2019

From the Struthers Football Twitter sight:

We’re getting there!

Attachments

• 1807C4A8-DEB5-4C8E-86AB-F5A466833A4F.jpeg
    1807C4A8-DEB5-4C8E-86AB-F5A466833A4F.jpeg
    749.4 KB · Views: 20

Felleti at TE? Sekol at H-back? Marshall and Patti at the corners? Sanchez as the 3rd LB? Very interesting...

Anyone going to Salem on Friday?
Sekol will also play some line. He lost a lot of weight.

Marshall at a corner doesn’t surprise me but Patti does. I know the one Durkin kid is dealing with yet again another injury.. and the other kid that plays cornerback is his own worst enemy. I heard Patti is doing well in practice.. but the scrimmages will show if he will be a ball player or not. Best of luck to him.

The two transfers we have from Ursuline are doing well as well. One of them should start on the defensive line and the other one on the offensive line. Also look for Lucente to play.

Kuntz being very secretive of what he has.

Sekol will also play some line. He lost a lot of weight.

Marshall at a corner doesn’t surprise me but Patti does. I know the one Durkin kid is dealing with yet again another injury.. and the other kid that plays cornerback is his own worst enemy. I heard Patti is doing well in practice.. but the scrimmages will show if he will be a ball player or not. Best of luck to him.

The two transfers we have from Ursuline are doing well as well. One of them should start on the defensive line and the other one on the offensive line. Also look for Lucente to play.

Kuntz being very secretive of what he has.
Transfers ?

Just saw those on Twitter. Great pics.
End zones look really nice.

With scoreboard and lights next all we need are decent home stands.
Home stands are woefully inadequate.
The place is starting to look great. About time.

I am pleased with the look of the field. I hope it is nice to play on for the kids.
I think they'll adjust to it quickly and like it.
Sort of bittersweet.
Having had grass for so long, I always felt it was an advantage for the Cats, especially when the weather turned to crap.