Streaming TV services

When does it go into effect?

I had FSO, FSO+, Sportstime Ohio, FSD, FSD+ and now do not have any. Pretty bummed as that provides me with plenty of baseball (Tigers, Indians, Reds).

Looks like they have made a deal. Good news, Fox RSNs are available. Bad news, depending on zip code you'll likely get less than before. I still get FSO, but lose STO and Detroit.
Yeah. That is a big downside for many. I think all I ever got was FSO anyway.

When does it go into effect?

I had FSO, FSO+, Sportstime Ohio, FSD, FSD+ and now do not have any. Pretty bummed as that provides me with plenty of baseball (Tigers, Indians, Reds).
I think it is already in effect, so what you see on your guide is what you get. Seems crazy that any area doesn't at least get the one closest market.

As a Reds fan I guess I am lucky to still get FSO and FSO+. Before this I was really happy with the switch to YTTV, especially vs. the monthly Spectrum bill. This change takes quite a bit of the shine off that though, but this is good enough that I will stick with them for now.

I think it is already in effect, so what you see on your guide is what you get. Seems crazy that any area doesn't at least get the one closest market.

As a Reds fan I guess I am lucky to still get FSO and FSO+. Before this I was really happy with the switch to YTTV, especially vs. the monthly Spectrum bill. This change takes quite a bit of the shine off that though, but this is good enough that I will stick with them for now.

Agree. Pretty upset as I now have none of those channels. Ugh.

It’s well past time for cable ala carte. We should be able to buy the channels we want without bundling by TV providers and media companies. In my house we need about 12-15 channels, not the 50+ YTTV provides.

It’s well past time for cable ala carte. We should be able to buy the channels we want without bundling by TV providers and media companies. In my house we need about 12-15 channels, not the 50+ YTTV provides.
Spectrum keeps sending out a $44 /month plan where you pick your 10 channels. My problem is they already got me for $69 internet. On top of that wife wants several streaming services for various reasons that rack up another $100plus per month. So, we have few channels I like and I end up watching mostly over the air public broadcasting while spending $ 200 /month as is, so yes I would like a complete pick your services, but no one service has it covered.

I recently added the Peacock Network and Pluto TV. Quite a few channels available from those two free streaming services. Peacock is obviously NBC while Pluto is owned by Viacom/CBS. I still have to look around them some more, but they seem like pretty good finds.

I recently added the Peacock Network and Pluto TV. Quite a few channels available from those two free streaming services. Peacock is obviously NBC while Pluto is owned by Viacom/CBS. I still have to look around them some more, but they seem like pretty good finds.
I found about a half dozen good movies on Pluto a few months ago. Need to check back to see if the cupboard has been replenished. Peacock: danke!