Stone gets 40 Months

Could happen, given the rigged jury.
Stone's lawyers weren't allowed to question potential jurors ? Hmm didn't know that . So how did this rigging manifest itself and change the outcome? Who put on the trial ? The Deep state lmao

I love how Trump loyalists minimize his “ guys” ( soldiers) Crimes by saying “ just a process crime “ Well what are they lying about and why ? I think some just think they are called in for questioning for no reason and get caught about lying about something inconsequential .
That’s completely what they think.

This is where the cult loses all credibility with the no collusion narrative. This guy was documented to have had communication with one of the hackers. He was working with Julian to coordinate the email dumps and provided Trump with advance notice. Even if he could not be charged with conspiracy at a criminal level, it is obvious he was coordinating with felons. Anybody that claims no collusion is a total stooge. Then you add lying to cover up his actions and threatening witnesses and a judge and you have a guy that is the definition of somebody who should be locked up.

Trump if smart ( big IF) will just wait to see if he wins again before he thinks about this . I think politically in an election year pardoning your friend for committing crimes trying to help him personally would hurt him politically .

May be he doesn’t care ? Thinks it doesn’t matter ? Who knows what he will do . If he does wait and loses Stoney is SOL and does his full sentence probably

You do know there is a short time between election day and the day you take office, this is the time the out going President usually does his pardoning of people.

You do know there is a short time between election day and the day you take office, this is the time the out going President usually does his pardoning of people.

Yes I corrected that false statement on the other page . Trump if defeated will very likely free and incredible amount of felons doing time for corruption and any other celebrity that may be in Prison in the months before the next President starts his term

OK, Kids lets quit the name calling. Can't we just be friends? I want you people to meet some place and shake hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to pardon a guy who lied trying to cover for him ? I hope Trump tries this . Stone was loyal and corrupt trying to help Trump steal an election and will pay . Trump pardoning him will possibly hurt him . He won’t do it . Trump knows if he loses the election he will be indicted for various crimes . He stays in office ? Statute of limitations runs out . Stone sits in a cell , deep down Trump doesn’t care about anyone except himself

Yes I corrected that false statement on the other page . Trump if defeated will very likely free and incredible amount of felons doing time for corruption and any other celebrity that may be in Prison in the months before the next President starts his term
Will he break Obama's record of over 1700?

Stone is the victim of the deep state coup attempt on the the president.
His sentence is the fruit of a poisonous tree... no person who loves our country should bite.

Six ways from Sunday lies and a massive movie production with 29 armed personnel on a victim who has always complied when ask to show up for any questioning???
Bias prosecutors, bias judge who was likely aware the lead juror was a anti Trump activist...this is a major problem!

Anyone who has any legal experience or even done jury duty, knows without a doubt Stone gets off unless the system has failed us.

His sentence is the fruit of a poisonous tree... no person who loves our country should bite.

Six ways from Sunday lies and a massive movie production with 29 armed personnel on a victim who has always complied when ask to show up for any questioning???
Bias prosecutors, bias judge who was likely aware the lead juror was a anti Trump activist...this is a major problem!

Anyone who has any legal experience or even done jury duty, knows without a doubt Stone gets off unless the system has failed us.
Insane.

I suggest making your tinfoil hats a size or two bigger.

This is where the cult loses all credibility with the no collusion narrative. This guy was documented to have had communication with one of the hackers. He was working with Julian to coordinate the email dumps and provided Trump with advance notice. Even if he could not be charged with conspiracy at a criminal level, it is obvious he was coordinating with felons. Anybody that claims no collusion is a total stooge. Then you add lying to cover up his actions and threatening witnesses and a judge and you have a guy that is the definition of somebody who should be locked up.
If only there had been a multi year investigation costing 10s of millions of dollars to look into collusion...

Going to pardon a guy who lied trying to cover for him ? I hope Trump tries this . Stone was loyal and corrupt trying to help Trump steal an election and will pay . Trump pardoning him will possibly hurt him . He won’t do it . Trump knows if he loses the election he will be indicted for various crimes . He stays in office ? Statute of limitations runs out . Stone sits in a cell , deep down Trump doesn’t care about anyone except himself
Steal an election? ? Trump will be indicted? ?

Yes it was insane to have a SWAT team bring him in. It's insane to believe CNN just happened to be in the neighborhood.

Roger had shown up for questioning every time he was ask never a hint of trouble.No criminal history or history of violence.
Never owned a gun?
The deep state/media needed to create a monster and sell it to their subjects...unbelievable control they have over these people.

Roger had shown up for questioning every time he was ask never a hint of trouble.No criminal history or history of violence.
Never owned a gun?
The deep state/media needed to create a monster and sell it to their subjects...unbelievable control they have over these people.
I am sure if you were convicted and sentenced on SEVEN felony accounts you would walk out the front door and go home...like Roger Stone.

Hilarious.

Even the obama-appointed judge said the overzealous prosecutors sentencing recommendation was "excessive". No chit.

Given the jury rigging, and the judges political comments at the hearing, look for a new trial and a recused judge.

Until we rid the DoJ of obama holdovers, nothing is sacred.

Even the obama-appointed judge said the overzealous prosecutors sentencing recommendation was "excessive". No chit.

Given the jury rigging, and the judges political comments at the hearing, look for a new trial and a recused judge.

Until we rid the DoJ of obama holdovers, nothing is sacred.

Hell, half of the Bush holdovers in Intelligence should get run.

I'd imagine that a few of the same liars that tricked us into invading Iraq are the same ones playing anti-Trump games now. Sometimes it has less to do with who they were appointed by than what constitutes a threat to their personal power or belief in big bureaucracy and perpetual war.