Steubenville Big Red vs Detroit Central Collegiate

FairwoodKing

I admit I know nothing about Detroit CC and I don't know a whole lot more about this year's Big Red team. I know we did well in the scrimmages and showed a lot of offense, but that doesn't necessarily mean anything. I doubt if Reno is going to show too much against DCC because he may not have to. For all I know, this could be the weakest team on our schedule. Of course, I could be wrong and we may be in for a surprise. Time will only tell.

WOW! It only took Big Red 17 seconds to score. 90-yard kickoff return to start the game. I hope this is foreshadowing of things to come!

WOW! Big Red had the ball for three series in the first quarter and scored five touchdowns. I don't know if Big Red is that good or DCC is that bad or both, but this is an incredible game.

Now 35-0 Big Red. A kickoff return, 87 yard touchdown pass and a 52 yard fumble return. A lot of sophomores starting.

41-0. We finally made a mistake and missed an extra point. That is the only mistake we have made. Reno is already starting to substitute.

Listened to the first quarter. Absurd.

I'm sure everyone down yonder is just happy that it is finally football season. It was interesting to hear just how many SOPHs that Big Red had playing tonight. Building for the future.

So -despite the bold predictions of the demise of both Reno, the program and the town - Reno leads the Big red to another season opening victory.

Where are all the haters like North Viking, Marc79, etc

So -despite the bold predictions of the demise of both Reno, the program and the town - Reno leads the Big red to another season opening victory.

Where are all the haters like North Viking, Marc79, etc

Wise to call someone out over a win against a school that is barely functioning? Class is always the better option.

Wise to call someone out over a win against a school that is barely functioning? Class is always the better option.

Comprehension low? My comment had nothing to do with the game and everything to do with how some get caught up in a rush to judgment, which is not classy at all. Maybe we should wait until all the facts are in before proclaiming judgment, which at this time is still in process.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, and fine. Reno's outcome is still in process. As for now, he remains as coach.

Comprehension low? My comment had nothing to do with the game

[QUOTE Originally Posted by M2M

QUOTE]Yes, your comprehension is low. Maybe some extra schooling would help you? You very clearly base your "back atcha" on the game. :laugh:

Congrats to Steubenville. I'm sure the community will be allowed to move on, as soon as the small stupid part of their supporters, learn to lie a little low.

Steubenville's problems will not continue forever. We WILL get them resolved. I say "we" because I intend to become part of the solution. There are many of us who want the town to heal, but in the right way. It will happen.

Comprehension low? My comment had nothing to do with the game and everything to do with how some get caught up in a rush to judgment, which is not classy at all. Maybe we should wait until all the facts are in before proclaiming judgment, which at this time is still in process.

The wheels of justice grind slowly, and fine. Reno's outcome is still in process. As for now, he remains as coach.

Hey! Atleast nobody got raped this year.I got tired of hearing about Steubenville and that case as well,but glad the scum bags got detained or it may have occurred again.

Supreme Court seems to want to get this correct or they would have been done 4 months ago when they said they were looking into this.

Blowhard

You love to read your own posting don't you :wallbang:

What I want to read is that the problems have been resolved, with or without my help. And no, I have no particular interest in reading my own posts. You're just shooting off your mouth for no reason.