Steph Curry, Warriors taunt officials, lose seconds later on controversial call

Those refs should be fined and suspended.

For what? Making the correct call?

I'm sorry, but when they taunted the officials after Curry made his shot, all bets where off. Heck, they should have T'd up the Warriors and let them shoot the FT's to win it then.

THIS is the reason many do not like pro basketball. The league is run by the players. Do you suppose Steve Kerr would say anything to his players about their behavior? The officials have the whistles. And by the way, Durrant was clearly holding Karl Anthony Towns all the way down the lane. It was a clear call. But i'd been ok if they called it anyway. And I actually like the Warriors.

That player behavior is crap.

Well the reason they weren't T'd up is because the referees initially got it wrong. Durant was fouled on the 3-point shot and should have been going to the FT to take the lead. Instead, they ruled the foul on the floor. Curry nails the 3 anyways, of course they're going to give it to the official.

Durant does grab KAT, but the ball sailed 5-10 ft over anyone's head. The grab doesn't affect the play because KAT was never going to catch it. In 99% of NBA games, the whistle gets swallowed on that play. GS has no business being that unhappy though because they let the Twolves go on a 50-20 run or something ridiculous.

As for your assertion that people hate the NBA because the players run the league - I would guess that's on the lower end of the spectrum of why people dislike it. Is the reason you don't like it because a bunch of African-Americans hold the power over the mostly rich white owners?

I find it hilarious though that you always speak on behalf of everyone and tell us whys "many" don't like this, or don't think that. But to use one of your words - many times, as you are here, you're wrong.

Last edited:
For what? Making the correct call?

I'm sorry, but when they taunted the officials after Curry made his shot, all bets where off. Heck, they should have T'd up the Warriors and let them shoot the FT's to win it then.

THIS is the reason many do not like pro basketball. The league is run by the players. Do you suppose Steve Kerr would say anything to his players about their behavior? The officials have the whistles. And by the way, Durrant was clearly holding Karl Anthony Towns all the way down the lane. It was a clear call. But i'd been ok if they called it anyway. And I actually like the Warriors.

That player behavior is crap.

Because those refs suck at their job

Well the reason they weren't T'd up is because the referees initially got it wrong. Durant was fouled on the 3-point shot and should have been going to the FT to take the lead. Instead, they ruled the foul on the floor. Curry nails the 3 anyways, of course they're going to give it to the official.

Ok, wait just there. The officials get calls wrong all the time. Players make mistakes, coaches make mistakes. It's a judgement call.
So just because Curry makes the shot in the corner, the Warriors can act like idiots to the officials?? I don't think so.
We wonder why there is a lack of respect for authorities?? And people agree with this kind of behavior. I don't care if the officials make a horrible call. As players and coaches you have to conduct yourself in a certain manner. You are a professional.
Did the officials point and taunt the Warriors as they left the court after the game?? I'm sure they didn't.

I'm actually surprised about this from Curry, he's generally a class act.

Because those refs suck at their job

Did Durrant grab KAT going to the basket?? It really doesn't matter that the ball was uncatchable. Since when was that an issue? This isn't pro football. He was grabbing KAT from the top of the key.