State Tournament Postponed

jfide650

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At 12:45 p.m. Thursday, the Ohio High School Athletic Association announced that all remaining winter tournament contests are immediately postponed due to the growing situation with the coronavirus COVID-19.

COLUMBUS, Ohio – At 12:45 p.m. Thursday, the Ohio High School Athletic Association announced that all remaining winter tournament contests are immediately postponed due to the growing situation with the coronavirus COVID-19.

Doesn't anyone read before they post? Four or five running threads on the cancellation. ?‍♂️?‍♀️.

Last edited:
Even though the tournament was postponed, don’t forget to buy your $50 sweatshirts and $20 t-shirts (shipping, handling, and taxes are extra of course) @
They are collectors items for the tournament that never was. Get yours today!
Kids, get your parent’s permission before ordering.

Last edited:
Even though the tournament was postponed, don’t forget to buy your $50 sweatshirts and $20 t-shirts (shipping, handling, and taxes are extra of course) @
Shameless, unless you are being cynical?

where do I order????? LOL

Will these have the wrestlers names on the back?

Will these have the wrestlers names on the back?
I don’t think so, because I thought I saw on their website that for an extra $15 you can purchase what they were calling their customizing kit. The kit included: 1) a fine point permanent ink Sharpie, your choice of about 10 colors. 2) a participation list with all the wrestler’s last names listed in alphabetical order. 3) a hand written note, based on size of the garment you purchased, how big each letter must be to fit all the last names on the back of your shirt. Talk about a cash grab. ?