State Tickets

How hard is it to get divison 2 tickets? Can you buy the tickets at the door? How about d1?

All swimming finals tickets are difficult to get for any Division or gender; there are none to be had at the door. Toughest ticket in all OHSAA finals.

There is no public sale of tickets, either at the door or pre-sale. The only tickets available are to teams with participants. They each get an allotment. Some of them, especially smaller teams do not use their entire allotment. If you know someone who has a participant you might be able to get one from them.

Sometimes coaches will turn tickets back in so there may be a limited supply at the door but they will go quickly and there's no way of knowing in advance. Best is to obtain one from a coach but if you're going to try the door be there very early. Also, you can sometimes find a ticket in the parking lot...especially for the finals after the prelims are over. Good luck.

St. Francis may have a few or up to 5 available tickets for the Division 1 swimming prelims and finals. Tickets are for both sessions and are not split. If you need any, please post it on here after this post and give me some contact info and I will contact you.

I've been told that you can call the pool office (not sure the phone number) and they will be able to tell you if there are any available tickets. If there are they will hold tickets at will call for you.

St. Francis may have a few or up to 5 available tickets for the Division 1 swimming prelims and finals. Tickets are for both sessions and are not split. If you need any, please post it on here after this post and give me some contact info and I will contact you.

Sent you a private message.