State poll after 2 weeks

5x26

Just saw the state poll. And again lots of SW Ohio at the top. 6 of the 15 top 5's are local including 2 of 3 #1's.

D1
#1West
#4 MND
#5 Centerville
#10 Creek
#13 Loveland

D2
#3 Alter
#15 Monroe

D3
#1 Cincinnati Country Day
#2 Waynesville
#7 Mariemont
#11 Madiera

D2 Cincinnati teams? Where are they? Indian Hill? Summit? Badin?
Great question!? Either complete disrespect or the area voters dropped the ball. I know it’s the girls thread but Monroe boys lost nobody from last year’s team and they are nowhere to be found in the first State poll.

Yes a loss vs CCD and a Tie vs Summit should not equate to no ranking for us. Losing the P sisters the last 2 years has hurt, but M.O. is solid and so is the surrounding cast. Overall style of play has changed but still a top 10 team anyway you look at it. Summit too. The next 3 games will solidify I.H. as a top 10 if not a top 5 DII team. and Monroe is better than 15th too.

Yes a loss vs CCD and a Tie vs Summit should not equate to no ranking for us. Losing the P sisters the last 2 years has hurt, but M.O. is solid and so is the surrounding cast. Overall style of play has changed but still a top 10 team anyway you look at it. Summit too. The next 3 games will solidify I.H. as a top 10 if not a top 5 DII team. and Monroe is better than 15th too.

Provided you win those 3 games.......

I think it's safe to assume there is no disrespect to those three programs - someone on the nominating side for the state poll dropped the ball. It will be picked back up and they will quickly find their place in the next state poll.

As usual, the 'official state top 15' is hilarious and such a joke. The REAL MOST ACCURATEPOLL IS COMING IN A FEW DAYS.

With the GWOC only playing conference games, I wonder how that will affect these state polls. It's tough to judge those teams against teams outside that league, for obvious reasons. I guess it's basically the eye test?

Provided you win those 3 games.......

I think it's safe to assume there is no disrespect to those three programs - someone on the nominating side for the state poll dropped the ball. It will be picked back up and they will quickly find their place in the next state poll.

1 down, 2 to go, and back to the top 5 for the Braves! (you heard it here first)

GWOC is a mess Centerville is overrated. . Mason looks like they are pulling it together and could climb into the rankings and MND should move up again. And unless Cincy Country Day posts a big win Saturday vs Madeira, Waynesville should jump to #1 scoring 5 on Monroe at Monroe after beating Alter at Alter. That's the worst home loss in Monroe history.

1 down, 2 to go, and back to the top 5 for the Braves! (you heard it here first)

GWOC is a mess Centerville is overrated. . Mason looks like they are pulling it together and could climb into the rankings and MND should move up again. And unless Cincy Country Day posts a big win Saturday vs Madeira, Waynesville should jump to #1 scoring 5 on Monroe at Monroe after beating Alter at Alter. That's the worst home loss in Monroe history.
Centerville is overrated and GWOC is down like I’ve been saying. Difference in GWOC is that there are no big time offensive scorers they’ve all graduated and are now playing college ball. There are some talent there but the dominant players have not emerged yet.
Beavercreek barely pulled a win at Miamisburg when for the last 3 years they would crush them. Beavercreek could certainly lose to Northmont on Saturday. And then Centerville could lose at Beavercreek in a couple weeks. Things have changed dramatically - it is a mess.

Centerville is overrated and GWOC is down like I’ve been saying. Difference in GWOC is that there are no big time offensive scorers they’ve all graduated and are now playing college ball. There are some talent there but the dominant players have not emerged yet.
Beavercreek barely pulled a win at Miamisburg when for the last 3 years they would crush them. Beavercreek could certainly lose to Northmont on Saturday. And then Centerville could lose at Beavercreek in a couple weeks. Things have changed dramatically - it is a mess.

The fact that Fairmont and Northmont are within striking distance of Creek and ahead of Springoro, And that Centerville barely hung on vs Northmont. Says exactly how jacked up the GWOC is. Maybe someone will separate but it doesn't look like it. Onehotbobo who's your pick to win it?

Centerville probably wins it since they have an edge with a win over Creek but that game was so sloppy both ways Creek had many scoring chances and failed to put it away. Both teams have decent players but no one dominant so any given day they can beat one another. I expect Creek to come out for revenge next time they play as they have decent players with good power to score. Centerville has the better midfielder #2 she can distribute well but doesn’t have scoring power, but creek has a good holding mid that can stay with her and is leading the team in scoring. The key for Creek is to get their two senior forwards to be more productive.

Miamisburg gave Creek a scare and could have tied the game at the end very easily.

Northmont could upset Creek Saturday night or at least tie, should be a great game.

Centerville should beat Boro 3-0. Boro is definitely in a down cycle.

Looks like itll finally be someone other than Creek, Boro and Cville coming out of the sectionals in tournament. Should make for a interesting tournament in Dayton this year. I expect Creek and Cville to run their brackets, but who will be the third team to make it out alive?

Waynesville is the team to beat. Great players from some very good club teams. Love seeing them play. Sam is amazing to watch and the rest of this team is solid but CCD is also solid I cant wait to see these two teams play each other.

I thought Miamisburg was surprisingly better than expected but they didn't finish well. But then when I watched them it was the first game of the season.

Waynesville is the team to beat. Great players from some very good club teams. Love seeing them play. Sam is amazing to watch and the rest of this team is solid but CCD is also solid I cant wait to see these two teams play each other.

Thanks Coach, you've always been such a great supporter of her's. I appreciate it! CCD is and will always be the team to beat in D3 but I do look forward to them playing.

I thought Miamisburg was surprisingly better than expected but they didn't finish well. But then when I watched them it was the first game of the season.

Adding Cummings a freshman to the mix makes them better, Not having AA leaves a big gap. The Galaxy Sophomore is a good player as well, and a great kid.