State Duals discussion - Division II

St Paris is a town in northwestern Ohio, Graham is the schools name, it's a public school!

NO. St.Paris is not in, "Northwestern Ohio." :unsure:

439.gif

I couldn't hold out any longer.

Congrats to Louisville!! I wrestled there back in the 1960's (yes, I'm old). It was the early years of the program and we didn't win a lot, but it was a great experience. Glad to to see the program doing so well. Proud of the Leopards !!!

Are you disputing the geographical location? Huh...
It really doesn’t matter because they are a Catholic Private School , but if you look at splitting the state into 1/4’s IMO they would be NW... JMO
St. Paris Graham lost, so they can once again be considered what they are, a Public school. The days of beating the dead horse should be over.

Not 1/4's just saying they aren't northwest. I've heard that the pope allows them to do as they please being a catholic private school and all so they might just be state wide......??
Maybe north central.....kinda in the middle.....?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️

T
St. Paris Graham lost, so they can once again be considered what they are, a Public school. The days of beating the dead horse should be over.
Thomas Edison was not Catholic, so Milan Edison keep building your program and not fear
Not 1/4's just saying they aren't northwest. I've heard that the pope allows them to do as they please being a catholic private school and all so they might just be state wide......??
Maybe north central.....kinda in the middle.....?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️?‍♂️
Thomas Edison was not Catholic so, Milan Edison can keep building their program without being considered a Private School.

Debbie Downer!
?ohh boy. Rolling eyes.... who ever you are. We are just having a little fun. Lighten up Francis .
lighten up Francis. We’re just having a little fun. Nobody here thinks SPG is private. They had an amazing run due to the Jordan family and all the families t
T

Thomas Edison was not Catholic, so Milan Edison keep building your program and not fear

Thomas Edison was not Catholic so, Milan Edison can keep building their program without being considered a Private School.
Edison? I thought we were talking about patron saints? I’m confused. Was Edison Catholic? I know NicolaiTestla was in that mix but truly never dwelled into his religious past either. Or was that Westinghouse? I know I should have paid attention in HS.

Either way, I think SPG should be considered NW! If you split the State in 1/4’s at least. All just my opinion of coarse.

Debbie Downer!

?ohh boy. Rolling eyes.... who ever you are. We are just having a little fun. Lighten up Francis .

lighten up Francis. We’re just having a little fun. Nobody here thinks SPG is private. They had an amazing run due to the Jordan family and all the families t

Edison? I thought we were talking about patron saints? I’m confused. Was Edison Catholic? I know NicolaiTestla was in that mix but truly never dwelled into his religious past either. Or was that Westinghouse? I know I should have paid attention in HS.

Either way, I think SPG should be considered NW! If you split the State in 1/4’s at least. All just my opinion of coarse.

St Paris is about 40 mins closer to Cincy than Toledo. Definitely SW geographically speaking.

Not by much and Toledo is a few miles North of Cleveland. . Saint Paris is definitely North of Columbus. IF Columbus is the deciding line. ?‍♂️

Attachments

• 32EE7988-6559-49F5-BA20-A6CB34C471FC.jpeg
    32EE7988-6559-49F5-BA20-A6CB34C471FC.jpeg
    450.5 KB · Views: 23
  • 7BA0A647-EA79-4711-8483-EE51CE984F0F.png
    7BA0A647-EA79-4711-8483-EE51CE984F0F.png
    787 KB · Views: 26
Not by much and Toledo is a few miles North of Cleveland. . Saint Paris is definitely North of Columbus. IF Columbus is the deciding line. ?‍♂️

I was close with 40 minutes......It’s relatively close to the center but with all the schools around here being in the SW district and much more population to the south, the area associates south.

Centerburg, OH is technically the geometric center of Ohio, not Columbus.

St. Paris, OH is mostly west but a tad south of Centerburg, therefore St. Paris would be in the SW part of the state if we broke it into geometic quadrants.

The problem is that everyone assumes subconsciously that Columbus is center and I70 divides the state evenly N/S wise. Neither of these are true.

When St. Paris was originally exiled from the Vatican, he traveled to Ohio by way of France. St. Parisians pledge allegiance only to Pope Jordan and his disciples, no affiliation to any of the aforementioned archdioceses. They also refuse to conform to any of the regulations set forth by their governing body....THE OHSAA.

Another real good and informative article here from Leopard Nation. Kudos to the lady that does the photography too.