State Decides To Work With OHSAA On COVID 19 Protocols

Ohio Lt. Governor John Husted said he had talked to OHSAA executive director Jerry Snodgrass Monday morning to plan further cooperation on how OHSAA-member school's athletes can return to the field.

Sounds like a lot of BS to me. They would have been asking Snodgrass for his opinion in the first place rather than just saying this to make people happy.

HS sports on back burner as they figure out what the heck to do with you know, SCHOOL

Sounds like a lot of BS to me. They would have been asking Snodgrass for his opinion in the first place rather than just saying this to make people happy.

HS sports on back burner as they figure out what the heck to do with you know, SCHOOL
They didn't form committees for hair salons, restaurants, and bars until like 2-3 weeks ago. You would have thought they were talking to them sooner but they didn't.

I agree though....school first.

I think the biggest obstacle in 6 weeks could be this MIS-C story developing, its scary and I can see media having a hey-day with it.

I think the biggest obstacle in 6 weeks could be this MIS-C story developing, its scary and I can see media having a hey-day with it.
There’s still a lot of science we’ll be waiting on regarding this particular disease. I don’t think it’s really a “media” deal nor a matter of its prominence in the media stalling out a season. Any path that diverts from a health outcome that poses grave risk to children is the course that schools will choose every day of the week.

There’s still a lot of science we’ll be waiting on regarding this particular disease. I don’t think it’s really a “media” deal nor a matter of its prominence in the media stalling out a season. Any path that diverts from a health outcome that poses grave risk to children is the course that schools will choose every day of the week.
Hopefully the science proves that kids can attend school and society begins to resume on a more normal basis than we currently have. MIS-C is definitely worrisome though and could keep students online to start the year. Only time will tell