Starting 5 From Each Decade

Yappi

Go Buckeyes
Saw this image today and thought it was interesting. Not sure I totally agree with the players they picked for each decade. With that said, which decade do you think is the best team from those pictured:

DPmWzsDX0AAejR6.jpg

Drafted there. Not sure why whoever created the table would have included him with the Atlanta jersey. His best and most memorable years were with the Jazz.

Add Lebron to the 00's, 10's, and probably 20's and you'll be good to go. The best player of ALL TIME.

Yessir you heard it from me. :stirthepot:

I never got the admiration for Isiah Thomas. He was a very good pro, but not an all time great. I know its difficult to compare stats over eras, but he's a career 45% shooter, 29% 3 pt. and 75% free throw. Good but not great. He did have alot of assists, but that was the Magic Johnson era when passing became more sexy and assists were given away more freely. He had the ball in his hands alot and should have had alot of assists. Those Pistons teams that won titles, he was a piece of that team, but I don't even feel was the best player on those teams. Joe Dumars was the best player on that team.
Stockton?? Again, I think we sometimes mistaken longevity with greatness.