Stark County

Federal League /Stark County only schedule will be announced next week. Start week 4.

Please give more information. Maybe this only involves the present Fed Schools, only playing Fed Schools.

Last edited:
I always love the will be “announced next week” hell by then the whole country could be in lockdown again. ??

no doubt man
[/QUOTE
Is this a Massillon guy? ?
Not a Massillon guy. Just a guy who wants to see some HS football this year and is privy to inside scoop. Massillon is actually the issue with the powers that be.. Most Federal league teams play all non league games first 3-4 weeks, exception being Mass/Mck.
so no Green on the schedule... well, would still be great to see them all play massilon

Last edited:
Green (Summit County) will be allowed in since they are in Federal League. It’s only scheduled games with Federal League /Stark County.
Well now I know you are wrong because it isn’t going to work that way. The federal league will not be the ones dictating who and when teams will play.
You have a bad source.

look I really wanna see Massilon play the entire Fed, I think it would be great for the county and communities... plus... Massillon is loaded this year and I want to see this team play

look I really wanna see Massilon play the entire Fed, I think it would be great for the county and communities... plus... Massillon is loaded this year and I want to see this team play
You will see them play, odds are you will only see them play 2 fed schools.

so... is it a federal league only schedule or stark county only... because you have my confused. Green is in Summit but in the Fed. You told me the Fed is not playing Massillon because its fed only, and stark county only, but we add green

so will they play louisville? CCC?

The Massillon ticket office is selling season tickets. Then you can see the Tigers.?

There are rumors of several northeastern ohio leagues starting week 4 and playing only their league games. They believe this is a the best way to ensure a stable schedule and get approval from the health departments to play. The OHSAA failed to act so you are going to see schools and leagues go rogue and do what is best for them. I say good for them.

so... is it a federal league only schedule or stark county only... because you have my confused. Green is in Summit but in the Fed. You told me the Fed is not playing Massillon because its fed only, and stark county only, but we add green

so will they play louisville? CCC?
I think he has his story all confused. I am sure there have been weekly if not daily talks about this among the County AD’s but they aren’t calling the shots about when/if there will be a season.

The Massillon ticket office is selling season tickets. Then you can see the Tigers.?
was hoping to catch them at the State Title Games again.
but would love to see all the Fed schools have to suit up against them... and I am a fed guy

There are rumors of several northeastern ohio leagues starting week 4 and playing only their league games. They believe this is a the best way to ensure a stable schedule and get approval from the health departments to play. The OHSAA failed to act so you are going to see schools and leagues go rogue and do what is best for them. I say good for them.
Starting 4 weeks late is simply a hope and a prayer that the numbers will decrease.

was hoping to catch them at the State Title Games again.
but would love to see all the Fed schools have to suit up against them... and I am a fed guy

You sound like a sincere poster. The Fed schools, with the exception of Glenoak and McKinley, doesn’t want to play the Tigers.

You sound like a sincere poster. The Fed schools, with the exception of Glenoak and McKinley, do not want to play the Tigers.
I am sincere, and really prefer more civil discourse on here too.

I also think the time has come for the Fed to play Massillon, for the life of me I can't figure it out, I think it would go a long way to eliminating some of the faux issues preventing this from happening

I am sincere, and really prefer more civil discourse on here too.

I also think the time has come for the Fed to play Massillon, for the life of me I can't figure it out, I think it would go a long way to eliminating some of the faux issues preventing this from happening
It’s truly ridiculous.
The playing on the road excuse is long been proven false. Massillon played at Barberton last year and scheduled at Wooster this year. Not to mention every other year at GO.
The transfer excuse is lame because there isn’t a fed school that doesn’t have transfers, wether it’s football or basketball or whatever sport that school draws athletes for.
So really why aren’t the fed teams playing Massillon ?