Stark County Week 3

They have no room to criticize THIS year. Basically the same schedule as last year when we had more points than anyone in any division. We also added Barberton who had won like 20 some games in a row and two Pa. teams who are pretty darn good.

I guess you would have to consider the source though.

They have no room to criticize THIS year. Basically the same schedule as last year when we had more points than anyone in any division. We also added Barberton who had won like 20 some games in a row and two Pa. teams who are pretty darn good.

I guess you would have to consider the source though.
I agree...

But next year they will have nothing at all to say. Not that they have a reason to in the first place

Phil Swift Slapping On Flex Tape 11092019225115.jpg

All I have to say is... not many people will
Attack our schedule next year....

Cinci powerhouse
An additional old rival
And a top 5 Ohio team in d 1....

According to the OHSAA schedule website the Tigers are still playing Glenoak for game two in 2020. That is good.

Now, GlenOak has scheduled Massillon 16 times, the most from the Fed. Perry has played Massillon 17 times but three of them have been playoff games. North Canto. Has played Massillon 5 times, but has never actually scheduled Massillon, they were ALL playoff games. On the other hand, Massillon has played Iggy 13 times but 3 of them were playoff games, Moeller 12 times, but 2 were playoff games. So....

These are SCHEDULED games....there are no playoff games listed below. All regular season SCHEDULED games.

GlenOak 16 games
Jackson 2 games
Perry 14 games
Hoover 0 games
Green 0 games
Lake 0 games

That's 32 games current Fed teams have actually SCHEDULED Massillon.

Now....

Massillon has SCHEDULED....

Elder 5 games
Moeller 10 games
Ignatius 10 games
St. Ed 4 games
Mentor 12 games

That is 41 games that Massillon has SCHEDULED the teams that are thrown in our face.

Hard to argue with facts.

Hard to argue with facts.
The disappear when you throw facts like this at them. Oh they show up if someone spells a word wrong or of someone has a date or statistic wrong....but throw an actual talking point out there and it's like, where's Waldo, or in this case, where's weirdo. And whats funny....THEY brought this whole subject up.

Let's clarify one thing....if Perry had a 15-2 lead on Massillon instead of the other way around, Ole Wakie would want to play all the time.

Now, GlenOak has scheduled Massillon 16 times, the most from the Fed. Perry has played Massillon 17 times but three of them have been playoff games. North Canto. Has played Massillon 5 times, but has never actually scheduled Massillon, they were ALL playoff games. On the other hand, Massillon has played Iggy 13 times but 3 of them were playoff games, Moeller 12 times, but 2 were playoff games. So....

These are SCHEDULED games....there are no playoff games listed below. All regular season SCHEDULED games.

GlenOak 16 games
Jackson 2 games
Perry 14 games
Hoover 0 games
Green 0 games
Lake 0 games

Now....

Elder 5 games
Moeller 10 games
Ignatius 10 games
St. Ed 4 games
Mentor 12 games

That is 41 games that Massillon has SCHEDULED the teams that are thrown in our face.

In addition....nobody from the fed even comes close to being competitive against Massillon....BUT....Massillon holds the all time lead against Elder (5-0)....in the series with Mentor Massillon is tied (6-6)....and in the series with St. Ed Massillon is tied (2-2) ((remember I'm not including playoff games.))

Any questions?
Um....Starkcountylegend where are you? Why haven't you responded to these numbers? I would really like to hear what an expert thinks about these numbers/facts.

Let's clarify one thing....if Perry had a 15-2 lead on Massillon instead of the other way around, Ole Wakie would want to play all the time.

GlenOak 16 games
Jackson 2 games
Perry 14 games
Hoover 0 games
Green 0 games
Lake 0 games

Now....

Elder 5 games
Moeller 10 games
Ignatius 10 games
St. Ed 4 games
Mentor 12 games

In addition....nobody from the fed even comes close to being competitive against Massillon....BUT....Massillon holds the all time lead against Elder (5-0)....in the series with Mentor Massillon is tied (6-6)....and in the series with St. Ed Massillon is tied (2-2) ((remember I'm not including playoff games.))

Any questions?
To expand on these numbers just a little more....not only has Massillon played Elder, Moeller, Ignatius, St. Ed and Mentor more times than the current Fed teams (sans McKinley) 41/32, BUT....Massillon has a higher winning pct. (.390) against these teams than the current Fed teams has against Massillon (.150).

Now....to keep mac busy for an extra hour, even if you figure McKinley into the mix since they joined the Fed, the Feds winning pct. against Massillon only jumps to (.250)....still well below the (.390) winning pct. Massillon has against the big parochials. And Mentor....

Any questions?

Once again, John Lee Pettimore and his four other screen names replying in unison! Again, Perry, Hoover, Jackson, Lake and Green have nothing to gain by playing Massillon, they don't need to play Massillon, they are in the FED, Massillon has much more to gain by playing them, since Massillon will never be a FED member!

Once again, John Lee Pettimore and his four other screen names replying in unison! Again, Perry, Hoover, Jackson, Lake and Green have nothing to gain by playing Massillon, they don't need to play Massillon, they are in the FED, Massillon has much more to gain by playing them, since Massillon will never be a FED member!
If you look at the total computer points Massillon has obtained recently I would say Massillon doesn't need the FL, I for one hope Massillon never joins the cake eating FL.

But you're so critical of Massillon not playing the Moellers and Ignatius' of the world, you say the fed has nothing to gain by playing Massillon, what does Massillon have to gain by playing a school such as Mentor....or Ignatius who has twice the enrollment as Massillon?

I think you're wrong anyway, there is plenty to gain. First off it let's your kids know you have faith in them. It can also be used as a measuring g stick since Lake, Perry & Hoover Shar a division with Massillon. Ole Wakie scheduled two Canadians last year to dodge us and look where it got him....a front row seat (literally) at our games....WATCHING....NOT COACHING.

Garrett from Canton McKinley rushed for 217 yards againt Euclid last night.

He has now ran for 592 yards this year.I have now gave you links to read it.

Do you not read the articles I provided for you that proves he has rushed for that amount?

Warren Harding 245 yards.Akron Buchtel 130 yards.Euclid 217 yards.

Please read the articles I provided.Thank you.

Jackson 400 yards of offense in first half
Massillon continues to roll
McKinley impresses even in a loss
Lake is for real
Should be a fun year in Stark County

Louisville 49, Green 34, FINAL

Full video highlights from both days and Stats:

Full Recap to Come....

Jackson 400 yards of offense in first half
Massillon continues to roll
McKinley impresses even in a loss
Lake is for real
Should be a fun year in Stark County
Just curious as to what Lake has done, in your opinion, for you to classify them as being "for real"?
I am in no way trying to insult Lake or your opinion, just curious.

Just curious as to what Lake has done, in your opinion, for you to classify them as being "for real"?
I am in no way trying to insult Lake or your opinion, just curious.

They’ve passed the eye test & done what you want to see any good team do & that’s dominate inferior opponents. You look at comparative scores and see how a very good Aurora team beat Brush in similar manner as the Blue Streaks & How Lake dominated Ashland on the road & Ashland only lost to a Clyde team that should be 3-0 instead of 2-1 by only 2 touchdowns