Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

OK, I'll go with the fact I might have misinterpreted your post. Duly noted. Nah, not insulting anybody. Just making a point. And no, Donut Boy hasn't gotten to me and I'm not in "attack mode". He!! I don't think I have five posts this whole week. LOL. Of course, Mr. No Life, with nothing else to do, will actually go back and count them so he can dispute what I think. That's his lot of being important in life. Carry on, and GO TIGERS.
Go Tigers! Represent Stark!
Will you come up if they make the final?

Debating but probably yes. A lot on my plate but I'm hoping to make it. Actually, I'm hoping to just get past this week and be able to have a decision to make. LOL.

I'm not in "attack mode". He!! I don't think I have five posts this whole week.
Says the grumpy old drunk who LIVES in "attack mode." How else do you get banished from social media? :giggle:???

And I figured you were "Cooling Off" last week after your post calling Yappi and the moderators . You should have been.

Well I wasn't. And they still are idiot. And how many times do I have to tell you I've been back for about three months. Quit making an of yourself. Oh wait. Too late.

2019 OPSWA All-Northeast Inland District Football Teams

Lameir Garrett, Aidan Longwell, Collin Houser, Ethan Wright, Hunter Foster, A'Sian Burt lead way on Inland District team

Well.....

The Season is coming to an end! - we all cheered on our favorite teams in Stark County!

We fought every week and bantered just about every subject possible (with exception to politics thank god)

We got shut down only once by the Monitors but we came back with this thread!

We saw some UNBELIEVABLE performances on the field by the Kids!....

Which leads me to this final comment:

Congratulations to ALL the boys who sacrificed all the time and energy to play this Special Game which is played by these Special Kids!

And finally as a Stark County old horse who loves Stark County Football....

Go Massillon Tigers! - Bring home the trophy! ?

Wow - the fire still lives....

Well in that case Final Top 5 for Stark County 2019:

Massillon Tigers
McKinley Bulldogs
Perry Panthers
Jackson Polar Bears
Central Catholic Crusaders
Looks right with 3 teams making it to the 2nd round and more with Mass.

For the record as I have stated many many times...

Massillon has 23 (or 24) Ohio State Football Championships!

That was the system and it counts in the History Books!

and neither team has a state title in MODERN times.

Nor does Mentor or Fairless, your point? ;) Seriously it does make you appreciate Perry's run a few years ago, not that I didn't then.

Ironically (or pathetically) quack and numbnuts LOVE to vilify Massillon as the worst thing in hs football but we'd BOTH have state championships, if not for unbelievably loaded privates. I can't even remember the last public school champ in D2. We'll give it our best shot, hope it's enough.

Nor does Mentor or Fairless, your point? ;) Seriously it does make you appreciate Perry's run a few years ago, not that I didn't then.

Ironically (or pathetically) quack and numbnuts LOVE to vilify Massillon as the worst thing in hs football but we'd BOTH have state championships, if not for unbelievably loaded privates. I can't even remember the last public school champ in D2. We'll give it our best shot, hope it's enough.

Bottom Line in all Competitive Sports - runner up is just that...

Winner Takes It All! (that would be a great song title?)

Good Luck Tigers - it's yours for the taking!

Well, i would agree with you. Good luck !

Was it Loveland?