Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

Good luck to all the Stark County teams in the playoffs......What a wonderful season we have had as fans.....Thanks to all those people that give their time and effort to make these game's possible.

I would disagree there are multiple no calls on every play it seems unfair to point at one and say that made the difference.

But Murphy.... that was obvious penalty at KEY point of end of game!

I have no skin in this game but that no call was key!

Congrats to Tigers they are no question the Winner!!!!

But Murphy.... that was obvious penalty at KEY point of end of game!

I have no skin in this game but that no call was key!

Congrats to Tigers they are no question the Winner!!!!
Using that argument there was an obvious chop block that sprung Garrett in the 3rd or a hold sprung keyes. All no calls could be viewed as key when looking back over the game. Why not ask why the McKinley QB ran backwards instead of attacking the open field which was there? Or why the best player for the Bulldogs didn't have the ball in his hands at such a crucial point in the game?

Week 10 was special as always. L'ville/Central, Jax/Hoover, Marlington/Alliance and of course Mass/McK. Great way to end the regular season for Stark football!!

Using that argument there was an obvious chop block that sprung Garrett in the 3rd or a hold sprung keyes. All no calls could be viewed as key when looking back over the game. Why not ask why the McKinley QB ran backwards instead of attacking the open field which was there? Or why the best player for the Bulldogs didn't have the ball in his hands at such a crucial point in the game?

You are exactly correct.... just like 2 point conversion at end Euclid game...

But that is football.... I think Pup Coach is doing great job and has very bright future for sure!!!

Massillon is just better these past recent years!

Massillon Coach has 3 undefeated seasons in a row!!!! Wow!!!!

You are exactly correct.... just like 2 point conversion at end Euclid game...

But that is football.... I think Pup Coach is doing great job and has very bright future for sure!!!

Massillon is just better these past recent years!

Massillon Coach has 3 undefeated seasons in a row!!!! Wow!!!!

Not 3 undefeated regular seasons in a row. 3 years in a row with double digit wins including playoffs. Last 2 years undefeated in regular season, 7-3 regular season in 2017.

Not 3 undefeated regular seasons in a row. 3 years in a row with double digit wins including playoffs. Last 2 years undefeated in regular season, 7-3 regular season in 2017.

Thanks for correction

That is outstanding!

If anybody finds out stark playoff games please post

How 'bout St. Thomas? 4 months ago folks wondered whether they would be able to field a team. Props to them.

Even as an alumnus, I am shocked, in the best way possible, at us making the postseason! Well done by the staff and kids, and good luck next weekend Knights!

Didn't even know they made the play-offs. Congrats to the St. Thomas Aquinas staff, players, and fans. Well done!!

Games on the line - Freddie gives ball to Baker on 4th and 1 - Chubb on bench - not smart!

Game on the line - Massillon QB drops back and throws a 60 plus yard TD as time is running out - Bravo Massillon Coach!!!!!!!

Amazing how many McK fans aren't posting after that game.

That said, good luck to all of the Stark County teams in the playoffs. Bring back a trophy for the county.

Games on the line - Freddie gives ball to Baker on 4th and 1 - Chubb on bench - not smart!

Game on the line - Massillon QB drops back and throws a 60 plus yard TD as time is running out - Bravo Massillon Coach!!!!!!!

What happened to the Freddie who called plays the 2nd half of last season??? It's like his pp fell off once he became HC. Very disappointing.

Still got our area teams and THE OSU. Go Stark Go Bucks!

I would add them as well, and JJ too. Best of luck vs. Solon.

Pretty much all but 2. Tweedle dee and tweedle dumb***.
Someone needs to try to tackle the task of shining a light on the honks and the alternative reality they exist in.

#childishschoolyardbullies