Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

Worth mentioning the great news that Massillon is closing the gap educationally on the local schools.

Overall grade of C as rated by the state of Ohio. Other local schools rating a C grade as well ; Perry, Plain Local, Sandy Valley, Canton Local, Minerva, Fairless, Osnaburg, Louisville, Marlington

Rated B or higher - Jackson, North Canton, Tuslaw, Lake, Northwest

Canton City and Alliance scored a D.

Thanks to all of the teachers across the county who work so hard to educate our children.
Mac is furiously running the numbers right now to get an exact grade no way will he allow this.

Worth mentioning the great news that Massillon is closing the gap educationally on the local schools.

Overall grade of C as rated by the state of Ohio. Other local schools rating a C grade as well ; Perry, Plain Local, Sandy Valley, Canton Local, Minerva, Fairless, Osnaburg, Louisville, Marlington

Thanks to all of the teachers across the county who work so hard to educate our children.

Uhh... got some work to do in Canton and Alliance!

Education has got to be #1 !

Oh.... and for the record...

Central Did throw the ball in 2000 when we won the Second State aTitle and also couple years ago when we won our Third State Title...

But really, whose counting anyways, right ??
Did your receivers have white shoes or black shoes on Shadow, we need exact details of these so called forward passes.?

Weeks ago I asked where Jackson’s QB transferred from and haven’t seen a single response. I mean I know he transferred, they know he transferred, The pimp running women at the Jackson Twp motel knows he transferred but they won’t even mention it. A kid moves to Massillon and these guys rant for weeks.
[/Q3UOTE]
Nobody knows where he transferred from. They announced it over the PA at the last Jackson home game but they did it after halftime and nobody was there to hear it.

Like the old tree joke. If a Jackson kid scores a TD after halftime and nobody is there to see it, did he really score a TD?

Most schools have a band there to entertain during halftime, Jackson has a football team there to entertain the band parents before and af....well....just before the band show.

Of course you would say that to go along with the other Tiger honks. Can't make a Massillon poster look bad by admitting he made a mistake.

Don't forget this though - http://yappi.com/forum/index.php?threads/teams-you-love-to-hate-poll.325462/ This is what most posters think.

#mutualadmirationsociety

Hmmm I wonder why a Wall Street Journal nationl survey listed these teams the most hated College Football teams in order. It doesn't take a rocket scientist!

Alabama
Ohio State
Notre Dame
Penn State
Michigan
USC
Texas
Oklahoma
Nebraska

Oh.... and for the record...

Central Did throw the ball in 2000 when we won the Second State aTitle and also couple years ago when we won our Third State Title...

But really, whose counting anyways, right ??

Mack is counting. OF COURSE it was not literal and of course we understood (and agreed) with each other's point til dufus needlessly interjected, as usual. 91 Massillon had games w/ 0 passes, 0 yards and others w/ 2-3 completions for 21, 13, 29, yards passing. Yeah, I looked it up. Of course we are not Perry, everyone knows we are the pre-eminent upper division passing team in Stark County over the past 20 years (that should keep fat boy busy, lol), but we have had teams that employed that style and were successful. In fact the 91 team is one of my 2-3 personal favorites.

Mack is counting. OF COURSE it was not literal and of course we understood (and agreed) with each other's point til dufus needlessly interjected, as usual. 91 Massillon had games w/ 0 passes, 0 yards and others w/ 2-3 completions for 21, 13, 29, yards passing. Yeah, I looked it up. Of course we are not Perry, everyone knows we are the pre-eminent upper division passing team in Stark County over the past 20 years (that should keep fat boy busy, lol), but we have had teams that employed that style and were successful. In fact the 91 team is one of my 2-3 personal favorites.
YOU were counting when you said "we threw it twice/game ." Yes, I counted because I didn't believe it and I was right. You were wrong and you refuse to admit it. That team also had 5 games where they threw it 15 times or more, including one game with 26 passes. (This is the real truth) Over 20 wasted, childish posts taking jabs at me because you can't stand up to it.

If you're going to post stats from 28 years ago, they should be correct. There's quite a difference between a team that throws twice a game and one that throws almost 13 times a game.

The people that read Yappi deserve to know when they're getting incorrect information. It took me no more than a minute to look it up.

#triggeredasusual
#Massillogic
#cantadmitbeingwrong
It was hyperbole. Only Perry throws it twice a game...if Wakefield is feeling particularly aggressive that night.

YOU were counting when you said "we threw it twice/game ." Yes, I counted because I didn't believe it and I was right. You were wrong and you refuse to admit it. That team also had 5 games where they threw it 15 times or more, including one game with 26 passes. (This is the real truth) Over 20 wasted, childish posts taking jabs at me because you can't stand up to it.

They also threw the ball in 4 games less than 10 times. With a low of 3 passes in a game, another game of 4 total passes. They also averaged less then 10 passes per game the last 4 games of the year. These games after 28 years is what stands out in peoples memory. By then end of the year the 91 team was a running ball club with an 84% run to 16% pass ratio. Would you like to talk statistics? Maybe I should spend time on your negative post count to prove your Massillon infatuation!

McKinley-Euclid looks like an interesting matchup on paper and I feel could go either way.

I think my Top 5 right now is:

1) Massillon (Clear #1)
2) Lake (only allowed 7 points in 8 quarters)
3) McKinley (have them a hair above Perry because I feel that WGH is a decent win for the Pups)
4) Perry (2-0 but Jackson did better vs East and only pulled away from CCC after CCC started losing players)
T 5) Louisville/Hoover (Feel Hoover is the better team of the 2 as far as talent and think if they play 10 times Hoover probably wins 7 times but Hoover's D looks to be yet a weakness again under Baum. The onside kicks by Louisville really gave me Hertler Jr vibes)

Honorable Mention: CCC and Jackson

It was hyperbole. Only Perry throws it twice a game...if Wakefield is feeling particularly aggressive that night.

Isn't that the truth. But he pulls passes like a rabbit out of hat and does damage with them if you know what I mean! He is more committed than any coach in the county to setting up THE PASS with lot's of runs!!!!!!

McKinley-Euclid looks like an interesting matchup on paper and I feel could go either way.

I think my Top 5 right now is:

1) Massillon (Clear #1)
2) Lake (only allowed 7 points in 8 quarters)
3) McKinley (have them a hair above Perry because I feel that WGH is a decent win for the Pups)
4) Perry (2-0 but Jackson did better vs East and only pulled away from CCC after CCC started losing players)
T 5) Louisville/Hoover (Feel Hoover is the better team of the 2 as far as talent and think if they play 10 times Hoover probably wins 7 times but Hoover's D looks to be yet a weakness again under Baum. The onside kicks by Louisville really gave me Hertler Jr vibes)

Honorable Mention: CCC and Jackson
I kind of agree with you Levi. I also think we will have a little better idea after this weeks games. Massillon/Warren, McKinley/Euclid and Lake/Copley should sort a few things out.

The schools for the younger kids show an improvement but the High School still received a report grade of 'D.' ⚖

I went to Massillon schools. Got good grades and a Bachelor degree. What is your point?

The suburban? can’t help himself. He thinks he lives in utopia.? By the way, congrats for your Bachelor degree.