Week 3 preview: Tuslaw at Chippewa

Week 3 preview: New Philadelphia at Marlington

Week 3 preview: Beaver Local at Minerva

Week 3 preview: Alliance at Chardon

Week 3 preview: Fairless at Dalton

Week 3 preview: East Canton at Rootstown

Week 3 preview: Ellet at Northwest

Hope you are wrong.... we all need Pups to win.... think about that
Me too, I want them 9-0 and sitting atop the FED going into week 10. With both teams coming into The Game undefeated, it really gives it a big fight type of feel. Most Tiger fans want McK to be the 2nd best team in the State, behind of course us! Go Tigers!

McKinley is always so athletic and talented. With that amount of athleticism, it seems they are capable of winning any game.

I hope so too, on both. I also hope neither he nor his family read Yappi.

agree on both fronts....

I mean.... we ALL want McKinley and all our opponents to win....

Scenario 2 - McKinley gets 9 wins (including Massillon).... BUT lose to Jackson...... BOOM! - Crusaders beat Jackson and HELLO PLAYOFFS!

Note : (Perry already screwed up my Scenario 1) ?

McKinley is always so athletic and talented. With that amount of athleticism, it seems they are capable of winning any game.

NEWSFLASH - Teams can pound run the ball and beat anybody... hmm 2 teams I know of... Perry and Army (get a FG kicker!)

NEWSFLASH - Teams can pound run the ball and beat anybody... hmm 2 teams I know of... Perry and Army (get a FG kicker!)

Sure, when the personnel dictates. Our 91 team was one of the best smashmouths ever, 2 great rb's and a qb w/ not the greatest arm, so we threw it twice/game. We don't have that every year. Some years we have a good QB and a Ballard or Conley so it's stupid not to throw to them. Or stupid to expect them to stay and like it. It's been so long there that's just their (or his) culture.

Sure, when the personnel dictates. Our 91 team was one of the best smashmouths ever, 2 great rb's and a qb w/ not the greatest arm, so we threw it twice/game. We don't have that every year. Some years we have a good QB and a Ballard or Conley so it's stupid not to throw to them. Or stupid to expect them to stay and like it. It's been so long there that's just their (or his) culture.
I think you're confused. The 1991 team threw almost 13 times per game. ?

And...

Crusaders 1988 State Champs were Thumper Pipe Hitters!... I think they threw a pass? - didn't matter cause they laid the wood all season all the way to Buckeye Stadium !

Every Championship team has its strengths... ;)

And...

Crusaders 1988 State Champs were Thumper Pipe Hitters!... I think they threw a pass? - didn't matter cause they laid the wood all season all the way to Buckeye Stadium !

Every Championship team has its strengths... ;)

Mack can look it up he's not doing anything.

Mack can look it up he's not doing anything.
Now you're working under firewatch's modus operandi.

1. Say something that isn't true.
2. Get called out for it.
3. Attempt to attack the poster that caught you.

Will you follow firewatch's last directive?

4. Hide from him.

Don't make stuff up and you won't get called out. As you said earlier, this is "grade school" stuff.

So now we have to post exact stats from 28 years ago to be acceptable. And to even think the 91 team was a passing team is utterly ridiculous. Mack you really need help with your addiction to Massillon.

Please be more accurate with your stats from 2 decades ago. This drives a certain waste of life crazy.. He was a bank teller for God's sake THE NUMBERS HAVE TO BE TO THE PENNY.???

Please be more accurate with your stats from 2 decades ago. This drives a certain waste of life crazy.. He was a bank teller for God's sake THE NUMBERS HAVE TO BE TO THE PENNY.???
You're absolutely correct Owner, I posted those nu bers about Massillon and the Fed/Massillon vs Iggy/Moeller etc....those numbers were so exact that he had nothing to say. Lol.

So now we have to post exact stats from 28 years ago to be acceptable. And to even think the 91 team was a passing team is utterly ridiculous. Mack you really need help with your addiction to Massillon.
If you're going to post stats from 28 years ago, they should be correct. There's quite a difference between a team that throws twice a game and one that throws almost 13 times a game.

The people that read Yappi deserve to know when they're getting incorrect information. It took me no more than a minute to look it up.

#triggeredasusual
#Massillogic
#cantadmitbeingwrong

If you're going to post stats from 28 years ago, they should be correct. There's quite a difference between a team that throws twice a game and one that throws almost 13 times a game.

The people that read Yappi deserve to know when they're getting incorrect information. It took me no more than a minute to look it up.

#triggeredasusual
#Massillogic
#cantadmitbeingwrong
Not really. I believe most posters got the point he was trying to make. You really do need to get a life

#triggeredasusual
#Massillogic
#cantadmitbeingwrong
Massillon has played Jackson 1 time ever and Jackson beat the Tigers 42-0.

I should start a poll to see how many posters would actually look up exact stats from 20+ years ago or just use their Brain and figure yes Massillon ran the ball 80% of the time back then. My guess their will be one vote for looking up the stats.

Worth mentioning the great news that Massillon is closing the gap educationally on the local schools.

Overall grade of C as rated by the state of Ohio. Other local schools rating a C grade as well ; Perry, Plain Local, Sandy Valley, Canton Local, Minerva, Fairless, Osnaburg, Louisville, Marlington

Rated B or higher - Jackson, North Canton, Tuslaw, Lake, Northwest

Canton City and Alliance scored a D.

Thanks to all of the teachers across the county who work so hard to educate our children.

Notice mac didn't correct THIS post.
Weeks ago I asked where Jackson’s QB transferred from and haven’t seen a single response. I mean I know he transferred, they know he transferred, The pimp running women at the Jackson Twp motel knows he transferred but they won’t even mention it. A kid moves to Massillon and these guys rant for weeks.

Oh.... and for the record...

Central Did throw the ball in 2000 when we won the Second State aTitle and also couple years ago when we won our Third State Title...

But really, whose counting anyways, right ??