Stark County Banter 2019 (2)

We completed a pass last night. I think it was a pass. The guy that hands the ball off for Perry? You know .... Usually a guard? Yeah. He threw one.

Haha.... my good friend, Wake just won’t pass....

I would never want to Pizz off Coach Wakefield or Perry but somehow have to incorporate 5 strategic passes a game for at least practice and somehow keep Big defenses from not loading box..... with 9 players.... yes 9!

Panthers are monsters but so are other Federal League teams... but you know that....

High School Football.... the BEST!!!

Go Perry Township!

"Perry Throws Once" was the FNO tag line. Had a chuckle and thought it was sarcasm at first, given the discussion this week. Nice win, but sounds like he will be a miserable **** this week, lol. Good ole Wakey. Naperville North is going to get o-bliterated.

"Perry Throws Once" was the FNO tag line. Had a chuckle and thought it was sarcasm at first, given the discussion this week. Nice win, but sounds like he will be a miserable **** this week, lol. Good ole Wakey. Naperville North is going to get o-bliterated.

That poor team that plays Perry next week... omg.... omg.....

CCC is pretty good. Gotta get through that schedule then...sky's the limit. Don't know anything about New Philly but Jackson will be difficult. And week 10 vs. Louisville could be huge, and very interesting from our perspective.

Granted, while it was against Norwayne, I feel a little better about where Perry is defensively if Central had a night like that. The Panthers do have a lot of growing to do on defense but they always improve as the season progresses.

CCC is pretty good. Gotta get through that schedule then...sky's the limit. Don't know anything about New Philly but Jackson will be difficult. And week 10 vs. Louisville could be huge, and very interesting from our perspective.

Agree 100 %

Well.... have to get ready for Buckeyes game (translation - get t-shirt and recliner in position)

Go Buckeyes!

Id like to get the GO coach off the record and ask him how he enjoyed his Massillon experience.
He got his arse handed to him. Coach Moore called the dogs off....with 11 minutes remaining....IN THE SECOND QUARTER....how do you think his experience was? Why not ask Scott Garcia whose teams were ultra competitive? This is really one of your more dumb comments

I almost forgot McKinley found themselves a kicker! He went 5 for 5 on EP's.

The Bulldogs went for 2 points once and failed.

Not a lot of talk about Jackson on yappi. Where ya at Big Mac? Oh, I see. He is monitoring the Tigers, a few more negative Massillon posts I see. LOL.
See Mackinbiner only posts If Massillon loses (No matter the grade level) and when Jackson wins. He will post Jackson scores on multiple threads if they win. But today divert to a Massillon kid with a mental health issue. Dude is pretty disturbed.

See Mackinbiner only posts If Massillon loses (No matter the grade level) and when Jackson wins. He will post Jackson scores on multiple threads if they win.
You wouldn't know the truth if it hit you in the face. I posted this at 9:27 last night on the Federal League thread, the minute the game ended.
Final

Mayfield 26
Jackson 10

I can face facts unlike the fans of one team. Hell, Maxie even took one whole season off here when his Tigers got off to a bad start. :LOL:

Go make up some more lies about me. More evidence of why the Loons ran away with the Hated Poll. ?

Bailing on your team already??? Louisville just has your number you should be used to it. They even smoked the 08 team w/ Howard that won the region. Hoover definitely top 5 but waiting till after Buchtel v. Mck.

Not bailing just not going to promote my team as being a top level (county wise) that just allowed 6td's to a team that lost in week 1. Allowing the first 21 points to open the game is a bad look. You are right that 2008 team got smashed by Louisville but then after that game they did quite a few personnel changes and didn't lose until week 14 against one of the best Ignatius teams I've seen.

You are probably right Hoover is probably one of the 5 best teams in the county. McKinley looked very beatable in both games so far. Perry beat Central by 16 but only pulled away after Central kids got injured/cramped. Jackson looked much better in week 1 vs East than Perry did in week 2 vs same East team. Then Jackson was just handled at home against Mayfield.

At this point I think I have to go with Massillon and Lake as the 2 best teams. Then probably any combo of Perry, Jackson, McKinley, Hoover or Louisville could fill the 3-5 spots.

Perry, Hoover, Lake, Mckinley, Louisville. CCC knocking on door, then Jackson.

Despite the close loss, no space created between 1 & 2 last week imo. Flipped Lake & Mckinley, Louisville & JHS.

My Top 5

Massillon- Zero debate
Lake- Most complete, athletic team they have had since 2010. Offense is still a work in progress but have good balance, and that Defense is solid and fast.

My next 3 are really toss ups

McKinley- Still have questions on them defensively, and being one-dimensional
Perry- Toughness and probably more complete team at this point than Hoover
Hoover- Great offense and QB, but the biggest question I had pre-season was their defense and especially secondary.

My Top 5

Massillon- Zero debate
Lake- Most complete, athletic team they have had since 2010. Offense is still a work in progress but have good balance, and that Defense is solid and fast.

My next 3 are really toss ups

McKinley- Still have questions on them defensively, and being one-dimensional
Perry- Toughness and probably more complete team at this point than Hoover
Hoover- Great offense and QB, but the biggest question I had pre-season was their defense and especially secondary.
Nice list, Lake is always, and I mean always a team that happily and willingly flies under the radar. When they know they're good they're not on here chest thumping so for those of us who don't really get to see them they're always a mystery.

I think McKinley will eventually start to gel and run more of a smooth ship.

Perry is Perry, we all know what they have done, what they do....and what they're gonna do, but you still have to stop them....easier said than done.

Hoover is my #1 mystery team.

Kid upped his completion % to 67%, 2 of 3 on the season. ;)

Browns.. 5 personal fouls in 2 quarters. Beating themselves. Where is the discipline? Was the hype for real is or is it all just hype? Not impressed at all so far.

Nice list, Lake is always, and I mean always a team that happily and willingly flies under the radar. When they know they're good they're not on here chest thumping so for those of us who don't really get to see them they're always a mystery.

I think McKinley will eventually start to gel and run more of a smooth ship.

Perry is Perry, we all know what they have done, what they do....and what they're gonna do, but you still have to stop them....easier said than done.

Hoover is my #1 mystery team.
To build off what you say JLP I would have to give Lake as my mysterious team. Hoover definitely can produce a beat down, but as for Perry’s sake they ain’t getting in a shoot out with them so maybe they can hang around but Lake is gonna be a tough one? Honestly who knows I’m just spouting off my opinions at this very second which could change tomorrow. Lol

To build off what you say JLP I would have to give Lake as my mysterious team. Hoover definitely can produce a beat down, but as for Perry’s sake they ain’t getting in a shoot out with them so maybe they can hang around but Lake is gonna be a tough one? Honestly who knows I’m just spouting off my opinions at this very second which could change tomorrow. Lol

Speaking on Lake, I think they will be tough for anyone. Big and physical on both sides of the line, deep (dressing nearly 70 kids) and pretty athletic. I believe they’ll be in pretty much every ball game they play in. Not saying they will wipe through their schedule, but I don’t see them getting blown out by anyone.

Omg.....

I am just recovering from our Browns disaster....

I woke up in recliner and saw Steelers got blasted by Patriots.... that and 4 Advil and I should be ok by morning !

Need to work on penalties at practice!... is there a drill for penalty practice ?

A few games this weekend that will serve to illuminate more about the teams:

Massillon vs. Harding
Euclid vs. McKinley
Boardman vs. Jackson