St. Xavier Bombers 2016 Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.
Comet D, I seriously doubt your coach took out a bunch of the 1st team for the 2nd series of the night after a three and out. If you remember the 2nd series, St. X went right down the field and scored.

Both teams need work for sure. For a lot of St X starters, that was the first real Friday night game against a D1 school. They'll only get better and better. Hopefully the same is true for Mason. Would like to see you give Moeller a game.

Wkin, I'm telling you the second series defense was a mix of first team and second team.

Wkin, I'm telling you the second series defense was a mix of first team and second team.

This is so typical of Mason fans to make excuses when they're team doesn't play well and it reflects bad on the other GMC schools. The GMC is just as good as the GCL it's just schools like Oak Hills and Mason that continue to make excuses and bring the entire league down.

This is so typical of Mason fans to make excuses when they're team doesn't play well and it reflects bad on the other GMC schools. The GMC is just as good as the GCL it's just schools like Oak Hills and Mason that continue to make excuses and bring the entire league down.

I think saying the GMC is as good as the GCL is a bit of a stretch. Without Colerain, the GMC is basically DII

i haven't seen an Oak Hills fan on this site in months........

jtk
()

Really? Other than colerain, how many state titles has the rest of the gmc won?

I think 2 (Princeton 1 and Fairfield 1). But without Moeller the GCL has only won 4 DI state championships. And besides Sycamore would probably have at least 5 state championships by now if Moeller didn't recruit all their players. So that's basically 7 state champs to 4.

I have no reason to come on here and lie to you. Apparently, you're not interested in hearing the truth so I'll let it go. This is why scimmages basically mean squat. Mason has work to do and St. X does as well. Hope all goes well for you guys!

Not even close. Stick to the general board GMC threads man. This is the 2nd time you've come to a GCL board beating your chest about the GMC. You're living in a fantasy world. One team in the GMC stacks up to the GCL and that's Colerain.

Not even close. Stick to the general board GMC threads man. This is the 2nd time you've come to a GCL board beating your chest about the GMC. You're living in a fantasy world. One team in the GMC stacks up to the GCL and that's Colerain.

At least half the teams in the GMC could beat LaSalle this year and Lakota West will likely beat Moeller on Friday night.

I think 2 (Princeton 1 and Fairfield 1). But without Moeller the GCL has only won 4 DI state championships. And besides Sycamore would probably have at least 5 state championships by now if Moeller didn't recruit all their players. So that's basically 7 state champs to 4.

Since 2000, Moe has 2, X has 2, Lasalle has 2, elder has 1.

Colerain has one

Thats it for current history. GMC shouldn't even be in D1.

Since 2000, Moe has 2, X has 2, Lasalle has 2, elder has 1.

Colerain has one

Thats it for current history. GMC shouldn't even be in D1.
Elder has 2 as well. So since 2000 all four GCLS teams have won two titles.

2002 and 2003 - Elder
2005 and 2007 - St X
2012 and 2013 - Moeller
2014 and 2015 - LaSalle

I have no reason to come on here and lie to you. Apparently, you're not interested in hearing the truth so I'll let it go. This is why scimmages basically mean squat. Mason has work to do and St. X does as well. Hope all goes well for you guys!

Uhh, pretty obvious this pot-stirring troll is a Sycamore fan who can't even spell his own team's mascot.

Of course not. I'm talking about Sycamore.

When was the last time the terms "Sycamore" and "good football" had any relation whatsoever?

Now because Sycamore has their best team in years. They have a legit chance to beat Colerain for the GMC title.

Now because Sycamore has their best team in years. They have a legit chance to beat Colerain for the GMC title.

If your ambition in life is to become "top message board giggling idiot", then you are well on your way to realizing your dream.

If your ambition in life is to become "top message board giggling idiot", then you are well on your way to realizing your dream.

Just because you don't agree with me that Sycamore is a talented football team doesn't mean I'm a "giggling idiot".

Status
Not open for further replies.