St. Xavier (6-0) vs Louisville Trinity (0-6)

What do the Harbins have to do with anything? SHS had 2 games cancelled. That affects the math.
Everything genius. They both have 6 wins…Springfield had a replacement game. You have a very short attention span??
I’m not going to waste my tine explaining it. Based on your prior posts and grammatical skills you wouldn’t grasp how it works nor would you bother to look it up

Everything genius. They both have 6 wins…
I’m not going to waste my tine explaining it. Based on your prior posts and grammatical skills you wouldn’t grasp how it works nor would you bother to look it up
Read up on how the Harbins work. SHS had 2 games canceled. And, only 1 game was replaced but with a D2 opponent. Maybe there's an online course you can sign up for

What do the Harbins have to do with anything? SHS had 2 games cancelled. And, Lima is Div. 2. Learn the system before you get your panties in a bunch.
They both have SIX wins. So the cancellations are irrelevant. You really are something.

Fo
They both have SIX wins. So the cancellations are irrelevant. You really are something.
Forgot to mention Princeton and Coffman refused to play SHS which is why they couldn't replace both games. And, losing a D1 opponent like Fairfield and playing D2 Lima instead resulted in less 1st level points. Had SHS played Princeton or Coffman instead and won, they would have higher Harbins. But I know this is too complicated for you but there are 1st and 2d level computer points that factor into the weekly calculation.

Fo

Forgot to mention Princeton and Coffman refused to play SHS which is why they couldn't replace both games. And, losing a D1 opponent like Fairfield and playing D2 Lima instead resulted in less 1st level points. Had SHS played Princeton or Coffman instead and won, they would have higher Harbins. But I know this is too complicated for you but there are 1st and 2d level computer points that factor into the weekly calculation.
You are now making excuses for the weaker schedule. You are laughable

You are now making excuses for the weaker schedule. You are laughable
Where does it say Harbin points equate to strength of schedule? Your team lost to a winless team at home. That speaks for itself. The same winless team Lasalle beat by 20 on the road. And the same winless team that scrimmaged SHS but failed to score which prompted Trinity's coach to say his team needed that experience to improve.

Wow. Just wow. Harbins are All about SOS.
Btw, Marysville is also 6-0 but they have a higher Harbin rating than St X. So, according to you, X plays a weaker schedule than Marysville, right? Incidentally, there's no GCL or GMC teams on Marysville's tough as nails schedule. Using your logic, R4 must be "weaker" than R2. After all, the top ranked and #2 ranked R2 teams according to the Harbins are unbeaten while the top ranked R4 team got embarrassed at home by an 0-6 team. And R4's #2 ranked team just lost to a team with a losing record where they gave up 60 points. Thanks for clearing all of this up.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211007-153715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20211007-153715_Samsung Internet.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
At least Springfield doesn't lose at home to winless teams that start sophomores on both sides and that has a new head coach looking for his 1st win. And btw, Springfield is undefeated and will be ranked higher than each and every GCL team next week. Their defense hasn't been scored on in 14 quarters. In fact, when Trinity scrimmaged Springfield, they failed to score too. And you wanna talk about someone for being a fraudulent state title contender today? Lol
Hard to lose to middle schools....you were awfully quiet last year.

Where does it say Harbin points equate to strength of schedule? Your team lost to a winless team at home. That speaks for itself. The same winless team Lasalle beat by 20 on the road. And the same winless team that scrimmaged SHS but failed to score which prompted Trinity's coach to say his team needed that experience to improve.
Well since we are dealing with ifs and buts, La Salle was up 27 until a garbage-time TD by Trinity. Look out, X!

I have never seen someone campaign so hard for a team during the regular season in 20 years on Yappi. Setting himself up for a major disappointment if things don’t work out to his liking. Most fans enjoy stating under the radar throughout the year without a perceived target on their back and let things play out then gloat at the end of the year. Rarely, do you see this hard of an approach this early on. Good luck!
You arent kidding....I had to read every post again to see if I was missing something. Only thing to save face is to win it all now.

This thread rivals the Kings/Winton Woods thread for its off-subject absurdity. And this dude is making it really easy to pull for the Elks tomorrow. Heck, I may have even pulled for Dayton Wayne were they playing Springfield.

You arent kidding....I had to read every post again to see if I was missing something. Only thing to save face is to win it all now.
Sorry we're not one of your old boys club. Also sorry you don't have anything of substance to reply back with. But then again, that's our point. I'm not really surprised.

Last edited:
This thread rivals the Kings/Winton Woods thread for its off-subject absurdity. And this dude is making it really easy to pull for the Elks tomorrow. Heck, I may have even pulled for Dayton Wayne were they playing Springfield.
Absurd? That's certainly a new name for the facts as spelled out by the Harbin ratings. Does anyone disagree with me that Marysville plays a tougher schedule than your slop? I got that from one of your people.

My team is undefeated and returned everyone from 2 state tournament squads. Offense and defense are anchored by 1st team all state players. That's more than we can say about anyone in R4 right?? How's that for saving face buddy.

My team is undefeated and returned everyone from 2 state tournament squads. Offense and defense are anchored by 1st team all state players. That's more than we can say about anyone in R4 right?? How's that for saving face buddy.
Then you should win it all....time will tell, pal

OhioRiverBoy - we get it. There is no one else on this Board to talk to you about Springfield so you have to try your best to stir the pot with everyone else on the Board because you don't have anyone to talk to. That is the beauty of The Long Blue Line, we are everywhere. Not to mention the beauty of the GCL, it is a brotherhood of schools. We don't always agree but there is mutual respect and we know when to say when.

OhioRiverBoy - we get it. There is no one else on this Board to talk to you about Springfield so you have to try your best to stir the pot with everyone else on the Board because you don't have anyone to talk to. That is the beauty of The Long Blue Line, we are everywhere. Not to mention the beauty of the GCL, it is a brotherhood of schools. We don't always agree but there is mutual respect and we know when to say when.
So stay out of it. I was never talking to you. I don't care what you think about what I say. I will continue to say anything I want on here. And where was the GCL beauty last Friday when it went down to a winless team that couldn't be stopped from scoring? Btw, that's a rhetorical question. I know you don't have an answer. And fyi, all I did today was state the facts to disprove the proffered premise that the Harbin ratings prove that St X is superior to anyone. Based on that logic, Marysville is superior to everyone. Yet, none of you want to acknowledge I am 100% accurate about that. That's your bias and your problem.

Mania is a real.
This thread was a tough read.
My God this obsession all day every day over other people’s opinions about rankings and things that don’t matter at all.
This is obviously something that will play itself out soon enough and be settled.
Some kids are gonna play football and in December there will be a DI champion.

Absurd? That's certainly a new name for the facts as spelled out by the Harbin ratings. Does anyone disagree with me that Marysville plays a tougher schedule than your slop? I got that from one of your people.

Well, I am not on a team so I don't have any slop of my own. However, I am a graduate of La Salle High School and a fan of the Lancers football program. I can guarantee you that the team I follow has a much tougher schedule than whoever Marysville is.

Yes, this thread is absurd.

Well, I am not on a team so I don't have any slop of my own. However, I am a graduate of La Salle High School and a fan of the Lancers football program. I can guarantee you that the team I follow has a much tougher schedule than whoever Marysville is.

La Salle has one of the toughest schedules in Ohio. And would be tougher if Trotwood wouldn't be having a bad year.

La Salle has one of the toughest schedules in Ohio. And would be tougher if Trotwood wouldn't be having a bad year.
Yeah, but I'm good with a down Trotwood being on the schedule. Hopefully, LS takes care of business next week.

So you're one of them. Figures