St. X swimming

Based on the few seniors St. X had last year I got to believe they will be even better this year. I wonder if you took the 16 best swimmer off every other team in Ohio and swam a dual meet against St. X would St. X or the "all-star" team win?

Based on the few seniors St. X had last year I got to believe they will be even better this year. I wonder if you took the 16 best swimmer off every other team in Ohio and swam a dual meet against St. X would St. X or the "all-star" team win?

Without doing the math, I'd take the Ohio All-Star team... but if each HS were to form an All-time best team from their school's history and compete against X in a meet (dual or championship)... I'd wager the list of teams that could beat X could be counted on 1 hand... That's how ridiculously dominant that program is.

Without doing the math, I'd take the Ohio All-Star team... but if each HS were to form an All-time best team from their school's history and compete against X in a meet (dual or championship)... I'd wager the list of teams that could beat X could be counted on 1 hand... That's how ridiculously dominant that program is.

I agree I think the All-Star team would take it but it is crazy that it even considered a possibility. That program does such a great job attracting/recruiting and developing swimmers it nearly impossible for another Ohio high school to come close to completing against them let alone beating them.

Ned Reeb

Grant House is entered in 100fr and breast, seeded 9th in breast, I don't know how good of a breast stroker he is. It'll be interesting to see how high he can place.

Will St.X be as good as normal?

Also did Carson Foster go to St. X or elsewhere?

Carson and his brother both attend St. X but do not swim for them. My understanding is that do not want to break away from their club practice and X requires their swimmers to only practice with the X team

Carson and his brother both attend St. X but do not swim for them. My understanding is that do not want to break away from their club practice and X requires their swimmers to only practice with the X team

Thanks
Carson is a great swimmer and I think the best freshman swimmer in the state. I seen him at many big meets and he dominates.

He is absolutely the best Freshman male swimmer in the state. The times do not lie. made the Olympic trials in 400 IM as a 14 year old. Only two other swimmers have done that and one is named Phelps. The other is a current 16 year old (I think) and he has gone pro. He is a darn good baseball player too. Last year he played on the best 14U team in the state. It is shame he does not swim in High school. I would be curious to see how many records he would smash

No ones going to say anything about their state record last weekend? 3:00.52 for the 400 relay. That's ridiculously fast.