St. X Lacrosse State Championship

Gh0st

Congrats to the Bombers on their second lacrosse state championship over St. Ignatius. I realize many here probably aren't lacrosse fans, but the program has dramatically improved over the past 10 seasons and is now not only a state, but regional power house turning out a fair amount of college D1 recruits.

GCLFan99

Congrats to the Bombers on their second lacrosse state championship over St. Ignatius. I realize many here probably aren't lacrosse fans, but the program has dramatically improved over the past 10 seasons and is now not only a state, but regional power house turning out a fair amount of college D1 recruits.
While I know next to nothing about lacrosse I had a nephew on the team so I saw a few games. Even to a novice their dominance was very clear. I understand that it was a senior dominated team so it will be interesting to see how they fare next year. Regardless it was one heck of a season. Congrats

Gh0st

While I know next to nothing about lacrosse I had a nephew on the team so I saw a few games. Even to a novice their dominance was very clear. I understand that it was a senior dominated team so it will be interesting to see how they fare next year. Regardless it was one heck of a season. Congrats
I have only followed the team peripherally since graduating, but they have very solid middle school and youth programs that seem to be feeding a lot of talent every year. SWO lacrosse in general has made huge strides with leveling the playing field with the Columbus programs and even the local Midwest programs that are annually very strong.

birdog

I have only followed the team peripherally since graduating, but they have very solid middle school and youth programs that seem to be feeding a lot of talent every year. SWO lacrosse in general has made huge strides with leveling the playing field with the Columbus programs and even the local Midwest programs that are annually very strong.
Any time you can take out an Iggy in a state championship game is noteworthy. Moeller in 2017 and X in 2018. Congrats to the Bombers. GBM