St Edward Schedule for 2021

I'm excited to see Toledo Central Catholic play St. Edward's. I've wanted to see TCC get St. Ed's/Iggy or the GCL South on the schedule for quite awhile. I hope this is a long lasting rivalry.

I'm excited to see Toledo Central Catholic play St. Edward's. I've wanted to see TCC get St. Ed's/Iggy or the GCL South on the schedule for quite awhile. I hope this is a long lasting rivalry.
I know they are scheduled to play them next year too as a home and home series. Should be a great game.

Wondered that as well when saw them on the schedule.

That and the Woodson game. I think the DC fall season was completely cancelled this year, and it looks like their winter sports are on hold as well. Hopefully things will be back on track next season as EagleFan predicts.

It's St Edward.
I know. I've wanted Central to play either of the two D1 Cleveland Catholic schools, St. Edward's and St. Ignatius and the 4 GCL Division 1/2 schools, St. Xavier, Elder, Moeller, and LaSalle.

I think PDC's point is ... there is no plural in St. Edward. Not St. Edward's (unless you are in Austin Texas).

And by the way, I've been around St. Edward for a long long time and never remember the football team playing Toledo Central Catholic, looking forward to the game.

1953: Central Catholic 24 St. Edward 7
1954: St. Edward 19 Central Catholic 13
1957: Central Catholic 33 St. Edward 0
1958: Central Catholic 14 St. Edward 8
1959: Central Catholic 33 St. Edward 6
1960: Central Catholic 32 St. Edward 12

Not sure if EagleSE attended any of these

I think PDC's point is ... there is no plural in St. Edward. Not St. Edward's (unless you are in Austin Texas).
The president of that university in Austin is an Ignatius grad, Robert Ivany '65. He took the position after retiring from the army as a two star general. He played on the line on the great 1964 Ignatius team, and went on to play as a starting lineman for three years at West Point.

1953: Central Catholic 24 St. Edward 7
1954: St. Edward 19 Central Catholic 13
1957: Central Catholic 33 St. Edward 0
1958: Central Catholic 14 St. Edward 8
1959: Central Catholic 33 St. Edward 6
1960: Central Catholic 32 St. Edward 12

Not sure if EagleSE attended any of these
Just doing my prep work for kindergarten when the last game was played.

The president of that university in Austin is an Ignatius grad, Robert Ivany '65. He took the position after retiring from the army as a two star general. He played on the line on the great 1964 Ignatius team, and went on to play as a starting lineman for three years at West Point.
I was politely reminded it is St. Edwards, not St. Edward's.

Nice, another Jesuit to Holy Cross convert. We need more!

St. Edward's in Austin has a nice campus

And by the way, I've been around St. Edward for a long long time and never remember the football team playing Toledo Central Catholic, looking forward to the game.
I believe it was Canton Central Catholic. I remember seeing Alan Page playing in the backyard at St Eds . Page was an All American at Notre Dame and all pro playing mainly with the Minnesota Vikings. He was named MVP in 1988. Alan was also inducted into the Football Hall of Fame.