St.EDs?

Major, all kidding aside, I want to think I saw a thread within the last year that had the statistic you are looking for.

The nuns at SPG are better at fishing. Fact.
Ouch! You do know that we in NE Ohio have a amazing Steelhead season and Lake Erie ! Just saying....

Attachments

• 0113467E-E761-410E-82FE-36266395FC28.png
    0113467E-E761-410E-82FE-36266395FC28.png
    93.9 KB · Views: 8
I’m a BIG fan of flipping Lillypads ! I even have a stocked Bass Pond on my property. But until you have landed a 32” 11LB Steelhead with a fly rod you have not enjoyed the rivers in Northern Ohio. JMO
Never fly fished. My Pop was a straight bass man. Fished from rom Minn. to Fla. to Mexico for the Peacock. You know the places. 11lbs is a nice fish especially on that light tackle. Caught a 9lb walleye in the Boundary Waters and a few 20" smallmouth which is BIG for smallies.
I live on a 9 acre lake which is still a pond, but not your typical hole in the ground pond. Bass, bluegil, crappie, catfish, turtles, grass carp and just discovered two beavers which have been busy over the winter.
Apologies folks. We'll get back to admission standards and communion practices for both schools shortly.

I'm not in Habit of discussing fishing but all this nun talk has gotten to me. Maybe we should get back to the wrestling.
Hightower wins an individual title next year. Nobody bumps him out of that lineup as was earlier implied.

I'm not in Habit of discussing fishing but all this nun talk has gotten to me. Maybe we should get back to the wrestling.
Hightower wins an individual title next year. Nobody bumps him out of that lineup as was earlier implied.
I'm quite certain a bunch of folks would be nun too happy if that happened.

Does St. Paris Graham Catholic Middle School still have a student parking lot at their middle school for the wrestlers that go there. What brand Diesel truck and bass boat should I tell him to buy also? Asking for a friend whose kid will be enrolling/driving into 7th grade next year and is just trying to fit in.

so... regarding the nuns of St. Paris Graham... you're saying there are nun?

Unfortunately Sister Angela passed on, to another parish not long ago.
She was well liked by the kids and was small in stature who was said to, "smell like smoke." She was believed to have a tiny habit...

Does St. Paris Graham Catholic Middle School still have a student parking lot at their middle school for the wrestlers that go there. What brand Diesel truck and bass boat should I tell him to buy also? Asking for a friend whose kid will be enrolling/driving into 7th grade next year and is just trying to fit in.
It’s the same answer as the Amherst middle school student parking lot. Also you can’t drive in 7th grade you would be too old for Ohsaa senior year.