St Eds Hepner commits to tOSU

Great to see Hepner stay in Ohio, bonus for OSU. Awesome!
Questions for fellow wrestling nerds: (I only know one answer now)
1. Who was the last wrestler from St. Eds to wrestle for OSU and what time period?
2. Who was the last AA at OSU who prepped at St. Eds?
First person to get both questions right gets dippin dots as a prize at the State wrestling tournament (you will have to remind me).

1. Who was the last wrestler from St. Eds to wrestle for OSU and what time period?
First person to get both questions right gets dippin dots as a prize at the State wrestling tournament (you will have to remind me).

Not sure this is what you were looking for but:
1. The older Hepner is wrestling there now.
2. Palmer

Without cheating and looking it up (so it may be wrong)
1. Mark Martin
2. Lance Palmer

First question turned out to be tricky, but was not intended that way.
Question 1:
Cade Hepner, R-Soph 165, is still wrestling at Ohio State like mayobear said.
Mark Martin, 2x NQ graduated (2016?), so giving benefit of the doubt, "last" wrestler could be interpreted as "graduated" or "completed wrestling" so bdhof gets credit too.

Question 2: I believe Lance Palmer is the correct answer.
Credit given for "Palmer."

We have a tie. I owe you both *dippin dots so remind me during the time of the State wrestling tournament.
[*No rainchecks, item may be substituted for another item of equal or lesser value, quantities limited, some settling may occur].