Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

Well the problem is we can all watch him say it right before our eyes. You can start at 1:20.
So was he just a braggart who is lying and none of what he is saying actually happened?
He literally says if you do not do X (fire prosecutor) for me I will not do Y ( 1 billion) for you...
They took the money and paid his son 130,000 a month who had absolutely no experience for consulting? Hey that's my tax money you are funneling to him...

Last edited:
Hi, look sorry your country is being invaded, but before I release the military aid Congress voted for you to defend yourselves against the adversary that also helped make me president, I need you to fabricate a smear against my probable presidential election opponent via my personal attorney uncle Rudy.

He colluded with Russia, Obstructed Justice and now is doing it again.
You dont believe in truth OR facts do you.

We had an investigation which cleared the president. Most Dems arent dumb enough to keep screaming collusion. But you go ahead and double down.

Trump authorized weapons for Ukraine to defend themselves from Russia. And they dont need to fabricate anything, we have Bidens own words. You dont seem too concerned with "fire the guy investigating my son or I'll withhold billions in aid" though.

Trump is pretty clearly guilty of bribery. This is worse than Watergate b/c it involves a foreign government and is a continuation of both his pattern of collusion and now squashing the whistle blower his obstruction of justice.

Again, the definition of bribery under federal law is corruptly offering a thing of value in exchange for an official act.

Trump almost surely is offering a thing of value: US military aid. The thing of value is being offered in exchange for an official act: A condition of the aid is that Ukraine investigate and (probably) make allegations against Hunter and Joe Biden. And it is corrupt: Trump is doing this to advance his personal interests, his reelection, rather than the national interest. One indicator of the corruption is that Trump is not relying on the US DOJ to do the investigating. I mean, a VP of the US committing bribery is obviously within the purview of the US DOJ. Another indicator is that he has tried to keep this arrangement secret.

The President should be impeached
That's great...except Trump has pretty clearly questioned the amount of our military aid to foriegn countries since becoming president, see NATO. Balking at sending more aid (remember he already authorized aid and weapons to Ukraine) is well within his policy stance.

Well the problem is we can all watch him say it right before our eyes. You can start at 1:20.
So was he just a braggart who is lying and none of what he is saying actually happened?
He literally says if you do not do X (fire prosecutor) for me I will not do Y ( 1 billion) for you...
They took the money and paid his son 130,000 a month who had absolutely no experience for consulting? Hey that's my tax money you are funneling to him...

So did Happy finally concede that Biden said what he said or did he step away from the computer for a bit and actually spend some time in the real world this weekend? DEBUNKED!!

No. But then we actually have Biden on tape bragging that he would withhold funding to the Ukraine if the prosecutor who was investigating his son (he didn’t mention that part )was fired. 6 hours after the request the prosecutor was fired. It’s out there to view take a look at it.

That^ is called extortion.

Joe is an absolute moron.

If This Isn’t Impeachable, Nothing Is

The president reportedly sought the help of a foreign government against Joe Biden.
Sep 21, 2019
Tom Nichols

The president of the United States reportedly sought the help of a foreign government against an American citizen who might challenge him for his office. This is the single most important revelation in a scoop by The Wall Street Journal, and if it is true, then President Donald Trump should be impeached and removed from office immediately.

Until now, there was room for reasonable disagreement over impeachment as both a matter of politics and a matter of tactics. The Mueller report revealed despicably unpatriotic behavior by Trump and his minions, but it did not trigger a political judgment with a majority of Americans that it warranted impeachment. The Democrats, for their part, remained unwilling to risk their new majority in Congress on a move destined to fail in a Republican-controlled Senate.
The can’t-miss event for Atlantic readers

Now, however, we face an entirely new situation. In a call to the new president of Ukraine, Trump reportedly attempted to pressure the leader of a sovereign state into conducting an investigation—a witch hunt, one might call it—of a U.S. citizen, former Vice President Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden.
As the Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko told the Daily Beast when asked about the president’s apparent requests, “Clearly, Trump is now looking for kompromat to discredit his opponent Biden, to take revenge for his friend Paul Manafort, who is serving seven years in prison.”

Clearly.
If this in itself is not impeachable, then the concept has no meaning. Trump’s grubby commandeering of the presidency’s fearsome and nearly uncheckable powers in foreign policy for his own ends is a gross abuse of power and an affront both to our constitutional order and to the integrity of our elections.
The story may even be worse than we know. If Trump tried to use military aid to Ukraine as leverage, as reporters are now investigating, then he held Ukrainian and American security hostage to his political vendettas. It means nothing to say that no such deal was reached; the important point is that Trump abused his position in the Oval Office.
In this matter, we need not rely on a newspaper account, nor even on the complaint, so far unseen, of a whistle-blower. Instead, we have a sweaty, panicked admission on national television by Trump’s bizarre homunculus, Rudy Giuliani, that he did in fact seek such an investigation on Trump’s behalf. Giuliani later again confirmed Trump’s role, tweeting that a “President telling a Pres-elect of a well known corrupt country he better investigate corruption that affects US is doing his job.”

Let us try, as we always find ourselves doing in the age of Trump, to think about how Americans might react if this happened in any other administration. Imagine, for example, if Bill Clinton had called his friend, Russian President Boris Yeltsin, in 1996, and asked him to investigate Bob Dole. Or if George W. Bush had called, say, President Vicente Fox of Mexico in 2004 and asked him—indeed, asked him eight times, according to The Wall Street Journal—to open a case against John Kerry. Clinton, of course, was eventually impeached for far less than that. Is there any doubt that either man would have been put on trial in the Senate, and likely chased from office?
The Republicans, predictably, have decided to choose their party over their country, and the damage control and lying have begun. Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, for one, has already floated the reliable “deep-state attack” nonsense that will play well on Fox and other conservative outlets. And while Giuliani did Trump no favors with his incoherent ranting on CNN, he did manage to hammer away at the idea that Biden, and not Trump, tried to shake down the Ukrainians while he was vice president.

The problem for Giuliani, the Republicans, and the president himself, however, is that Biden and his actions are now irrelevant to the offenses committed by Trump. The accusations against Joe Biden are false, as we know from multiple fact checks and from the Ukrainians themselves (which is why I won’t deign to repeat them here). But even to argue over this fable about Biden is to miss the point, because it changes nothing about Trump’s attempts to enmesh Biden in a foreign investigation for Trump’s own purposes.

There is no spin, no deflection, no alternative theory of the case that can get around the central fact that President Trump reportedly attempted to use his office for his own gain, and that he put the foreign policy and the national security of the United States at risk while doing so. He ignored his duty as the commander in chief by intentionally trying to place an American citizen in jeopardy with a foreign government. He abandoned his obligations to the Constitution by elevating his own interests over the national interest. By comparison, Watergate was a complicated judgment call.

In a better time and in a better country, Republicans would now join with Democrats and press for Trump’s impeachment. This won’t happen, of course; even many of Biden’s competitors for the presidency seem to be keeping their distance from this mess, perhaps in the hope that Biden and Trump will engage in a kind of mutually assured political destruction. (Elizabeth Warren, for one, renewed her call for impeachment—but without mentioning Biden.) This is to their shame. The Democratic candidates should now unite around a call for an impeachment investigation, not for Biden’s sake, but to protect the sanctity of our elections from a predatory president who has made it clear he will stop at nothing to stay in the White House.

I am speaking only for myself as an American citizen. I believe in our Constitution, and therefore I must accept that Donald Trump is the president and the commander in chief until the Congress or the people of the United States say otherwise. But if this kind of dangerous, unhinged hijacking of the powers of the presidency is not enough for either the citizens or their elected leaders to demand Trump’s removal, then we no longer have an accountable executive branch, and we might as well just admit that we have chosen to elect a monarch and be done with the illusion of constitutional order in the United States.

The Death of Presidential Expertise

If This Isn’t Impeachable, Nothing Is

The president reportedly sought the help of a foreign government against Joe Biden.
Sep 21, 2019
Tom Nichols

The president of the United States reportedly sought the help of a foreign government against an American citizen who might challenge him for his office. This is the single most important revelation in a scoop by The Wall Street Journal, and if it is true, then President Donald Trump should be impeached and removed from office immediately.

Until now, there was room for reasonable disagreement over impeachment as both a matter of politics and a matter of tactics. The Mueller report revealed despicably unpatriotic behavior by Trump and his minions, but it did not trigger a political judgment with a majority of Americans that it warranted impeachment. The Democrats, for their part, remained unwilling to risk their new majority in Congress on a move destined to fail in a Republican-controlled Senate.
The can’t-miss event for Atlantic readers

Now, however, we face an entirely new situation. In a call to the new president of Ukraine, Trump reportedly attempted to pressure the leader of a sovereign state into conducting an investigation—a witch hunt, one might call it—of a U.S. citizen, former Vice President Joe Biden, and his son Hunter Biden.
As the Ukrainian Interior Ministry official Anton Gerashchenko told the Daily Beast when asked about the president’s apparent requests, “Clearly, Trump is now looking for kompromat to discredit his opponent Biden, to take revenge for his friend Paul Manafort, who is serving seven years in prison.”

Clearly.
If this in itself is not impeachable, then the concept has no meaning. Trump’s grubby commandeering of the presidency’s fearsome and nearly uncheckable powers in foreign policy for his own ends is a gross abuse of power and an affront both to our constitutional order and to the integrity of our elections.
The story may even be worse than we know. If Trump tried to use military aid to Ukraine as leverage, as reporters are now investigating, then he held Ukrainian and American security hostage to his political vendettas. It means nothing to say that no such deal was reached; the important point is that Trump abused his position in the Oval Office.
In this matter, we need not rely on a newspaper account, nor even on the complaint, so far unseen, of a whistle-blower. Instead, we have a sweaty, panicked admission on national television by Trump’s bizarre homunculus, Rudy Giuliani, that he did in fact seek such an investigation on Trump’s behalf. Giuliani later again confirmed Trump’s role, tweeting that a “President telling a Pres-elect of a well known corrupt country he better investigate corruption that affects US is doing his job.”

Let us try, as we always find ourselves doing in the age of Trump, to think about how Americans might react if this happened in any other administration. Imagine, for example, if Bill Clinton had called his friend, Russian President Boris Yeltsin, in 1996, and asked him to investigate Bob Dole. Or if George W. Bush had called, say, President Vicente Fox of Mexico in 2004 and asked him—indeed, asked him eight times, according to The Wall Street Journal—to open a case against John Kerry. Clinton, of course, was eventually impeached for far less than that. Is there any doubt that either man would have been put on trial in the Senate, and likely chased from office?
The Republicans, predictably, have decided to choose their party over their country, and the damage control and lying have begun. Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri, for one, has already floated the reliable “deep-state attack” nonsense that will play well on Fox and other conservative outlets. And while Giuliani did Trump no favors with his incoherent ranting on CNN, he did manage to hammer away at the idea that Biden, and not Trump, tried to shake down the Ukrainians while he was vice president.

The problem for Giuliani, the Republicans, and the president himself, however, is that Biden and his actions are now irrelevant to the offenses committed by Trump. The accusations against Joe Biden are false, as we know from multiple fact checks and from the Ukrainians themselves (which is why I won’t deign to repeat them here). But even to argue over this fable about Biden is to miss the point, because it changes nothing about Trump’s attempts to enmesh Biden in a foreign investigation for Trump’s own purposes.

There is no spin, no deflection, no alternative theory of the case that can get around the central fact that President Trump reportedly attempted to use his office for his own gain, and that he put the foreign policy and the national security of the United States at risk while doing so. He ignored his duty as the commander in chief by intentionally trying to place an American citizen in jeopardy with a foreign government. He abandoned his obligations to the Constitution by elevating his own interests over the national interest. By comparison, Watergate was a complicated judgment call.

In a better time and in a better country, Republicans would now join with Democrats and press for Trump’s impeachment. This won’t happen, of course; even many of Biden’s competitors for the presidency seem to be keeping their distance from this mess, perhaps in the hope that Biden and Trump will engage in a kind of mutually assured political destruction. (Elizabeth Warren, for one, renewed her call for impeachment—but without mentioning Biden.) This is to their shame. The Democratic candidates should now unite around a call for an impeachment investigation, not for Biden’s sake, but to protect the sanctity of our elections from a predatory president who has made it clear he will stop at nothing to stay in the White House.

I am speaking only for myself as an American citizen. I believe in our Constitution, and therefore I must accept that Donald Trump is the president and the commander in chief until the Congress or the people of the United States say otherwise. But if this kind of dangerous, unhinged hijacking of the powers of the presidency is not enough for either the citizens or their elected leaders to demand Trump’s removal, then we no longer have an accountable executive branch, and we might as well just admit that we have chosen to elect a monarch and be done with the illusion of constitutional order in the United States.

The Death of Presidential Expertise
Completely DEBUNKED!

LOL they said "witch hunt on Biden"...dude you should show them the tape?
You could show that to a jury and yes he would be in jail, it is not even in question because he thoroughly lays out the crime for us all to see.

Trump got you to bring attention to it, this was his game the entire time...you guys still think you are on a one dimensional chess board and Trump is just smiling and saying "check "

It really is amazing. Biden admits in his own words to bribing Ukraine to fire the guy investigating his son with a billion dollars in aid and all we hear is "Impeach Trump!"

It really is amazing. Biden admits in his own words to bribing Ukraine to fire the guy investigating his son with a billion dollars in aid and all we hear is "Impeach Trump!"

It has become a cult...you must believe in the word of our savior the deep state media/dems...they are all waiting in line for more cool aid even if it coming from Jim Jones himself they will drink and believe.

trumps clownshow goes on TV to discredit the whistleblower and then trump admits he mentioned Biden. What a tough job it must be to defend this guy....you check your morals and your dignity and your reputation. Hence the dwindling circle of people around the president.

trumps clownshow goes on TV to discredit the whistleblower and then trump admits he mentioned Biden. What a tough job it must be to defend this guy....you check your morals and your dignity and your reputation. Hence the dwindling circle of people around the president.

Not hard at all once you understand who is against him and how to spot fake news.

Buried in a CNN report on the whistle blower was this little tidbit, " The whistle blower didn't have direct knowledge of the communication, the information was not obtained during the course of his or hers work." So the truth is the whistle blower does not really know what was said and or happened, but let's impeach Trump anyway. Pencil Neck Schiff said " I have spoken with a number of my colleagues over the that week and this seems different in kind and we may well have passed the rubicon here." May I once again suggest to Pencil Neck to make sure the facts are true before you stick that skinny neck out and make once again a complete a-- of yourself. I have never in my life seen anyone with a worse case TDS fall for fake news like Schiff does. CORRECTION: That is except by some here on Yappi.

Completely damning clip ............Joe should step aside and face charges of bribery and/or extortion.

Last edited:
Another day and another Trump "scandal" that blows up and showers Feces all over his accusers:

* We now know for a fact that things did not happen as the MSM laid out. For crying out loud the "whistle" blower didn't even have first peson knowledge of the conversation. It's freaking hearsay!

* The MSM has been ignoring the Biden crime family's actions with respect to the Ukraine AND China. Now thanks to this fake news aimed at Trump they're actually covering the REAL scandal. People are hearing for the first time how one of Biden's sons has profited handsomely from his deals with the Ukraine & China.

* Sorry but the evidence that Uncle Joe blackmailed the Ukrainian government over their attempts to investigate the actions of his son represents serious national security issues. This is what Romney & Kasich should be concerned about. And Trump is right to try to get the Ukranian government to look into these matters.

* As for Kasich & Romney - what a pair of dirty bastards. They are crap to me. I can't believe I voted for both of them.

Hunter Biden’s China Deal Partners Include Mobster Whitey Bulger’s Nephew, John Kerry’s Stepson

I think I know why O'barry won't endorse Sleepy Joe !

Mind numbing.

Trump was perhaps never more right as when he coined the term 'Fake News'.

Do you DIP Sh#Ts know what RT stands for??? G-Rock complains about Fake News and propaganda and literally posts a video from RT as his source. You can't make this stuff up. Well don GRock!

Russian State Media ....RT is Russia Today

Russian news agency. and almost every member of the EU was also calling for this prosecutor to be fired because he was soft on corruption. plus Biden's comments calling for this prosecutor to be fired was after the charges against his son's employer had already been dropped.

Russian State Media ....RT is Russia Today

Russian news agency. and almost every member of the EU was also calling for this prosecutor to be fired because he was soft on corruption. plus Biden's comments calling for this prosecutor to be fired was after the charges against his son's employer had already been dropped.
Where did that come from I have heard about this clear back when he Biden was still VP and never heard the excuse that the charges had been dropped. I heard that the prosecutor was investigating bring up charges never that charges had been made let alone dropped.