Spygate: the FBI/DoJ/DNC collusion and abuse of power

Qcity

Since the Russia hoax has been revealed it is time to dedicate a new thread to its aftermath and all that is about to happen:

- The investigation into the genesis of the illegal spying on a presidential campaign and administration.

- The collusion between the DNC, DoJ, FBI and abuses of power

- The fraudulent FISA warrants

- The entrapment and perjury traps

- The potential that Mueller apparently knew a year ago there was no Trump campaign collusion and hid that information in order to damage the president and attempt to set an obstruction entrapment.

- The process going forward of drilling down to who knew what within the obama administration, when did they know it, who ordered the spying, how many were in involved in conspiring to throw a presidential election, and subsequently overthrow a duly elected president.

The criminality must be revealed and justice served in order to preserve the republic.

I would add that the fate of the United States of America is at stake here. If this behavior becomes the new norm then what's to stop Trump from doing the same thing in 6 years?

We are currently teetering on the edge of Banana Republic status. Failure to fully investigate the events of the last few years will eliminate any trust half the country has in the government.

I would also say that the hysterical way in which the democrats are trying to demonize Bill Barr and destroy the man before he can launch the investigation is shameful. If this doesn't amount to a case where an entire political party is trying to obstruct justice I don't know what is.

He said he was going to get to the bottom of the spying, and when he gets there it will bury the democrats. Ergo, their mad and hysterical dash to destroy Barr first.

It is going to get real interesting, real quick.

For those who want honest coverage of this unfolding story by a true journalist check out John Solomon at the Hill:

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-h...s-dnc-contractor-solicited-trump-dirt-in-2016

The boomerang from the Democratic Party’s failed attempt to connect Donald Trump to Russia’s 2016 election meddling is picking up speed, and its flight path crosses right through Moscow’s pesky neighbor, Ukraine. That is where there is growing evidence a foreign power was asked, and in some cases tried, to help Hillary Clinton.

In its most detailed account yet, Ukraine’s embassy in Washington says a Democratic National Committee insider during the 2016 election solicited dirt on Donald Trump’s campaign chairman and even tried to enlist the country's president to help.

In written answers to questions, Ambassador Valeriy Chaly's office says DNC contractor Alexandra Chalupa sought information from the Ukrainian government on Paul Manafort’s dealings inside the country, in hopes of forcing the issue before Congress.

He said he was going to get to the bottom of the spying, and when he gets there it will bury the democrats. Ergo, their mad and hysterical dash to destroy Barr first.

It is going to get real interesting, real quick.

We can assume that a solid 30% of us are just going to wail and re-wail a series of hollow argument disparraging Barr. Dem operatives and bots. I don't see anything at all of credibility in efforts to disable him yet.

You do know how the FISA court system works don't you? How many folks sign off and who those folks are and were appointed by? Hint: It is not Obama or Hillary.

While the usual suspects on Yappi trash our "right wing" sources I would ask fair minded folks to go back and read some of our posts over the last couple of years. They tended to emphasize two things:

1) There never was any Trump/Russia collusion and the investigation was essentially a witch hunt.

2) The real corruption was in how the Deep State, the democrat party & the Obama administration bent and even broke the law to spy on Trump & his people. We noted that for all intents & purposes they had attempted a coup using the powers of the Federal government to attack their political & ideological opponents.

Flashing forward to today, who was right and who was wrong? And it's not like we're claiming some special knowledge of events. We just follow real journalists who actually dig into events and publish their findings at blog sites labeled "right wing". IMO these sites have demonstrated their accuracy and ability to tease out the truth to a far greater extent then the newspapers of record or any of the network news departments.

So who are you going to trust?

You do know how the FISA court system works don't you? How many folks sign off and who those folks are and were appointed by? Hint: It is not Obama or Hillary.

I suspect that you and a whole bunch of people are going to find out more then they ever wanted to know about the inner workings of the FISA court. And it ain't going to be pretty when we learn how the Obama administration abused it.

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

I don't know if everyone has gotten a chance to read or hear about this story.

I caught a snippet last night, I wasn't sure what I was hearing ?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

.......The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it Spygate.

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment, as did a lawyer for Mr. Halper, Robert D. Luskin. Last year, Bill Priestap, then the bureau’s top counterintelligence agent who was deeply involved in the Russia inquiry, told Congress during a closed-door hearing that there was no F.B.I. conspiracy against Mr. Trump or his campaign.
.... the article continues ...

What the hell was Obama doing ?

Word is ... media wants to get "Out In Front" of this story

While the usual suspects on Yappi trash our "right wing" sources I would ask fair minded folks to go back and read some of our posts over the last couple of years. They tended to emphasize two things:

1) There never was any Trump/Russia collusion and the investigation was essentially a witch hunt.

2) The real corruption was in how the Deep State, the democrat party & the Obama administration bent and even broke the law to spy on Trump & his people. We noted that for all intents & purposes they had attempted a coup using the powers of the Federal government to attack their political & ideological opponents.

Flashing forward to today, who was right and who was wrong? And it's not like we're claiming some special knowledge of events. We just follow real journalists who actually dig into events and publish their findings at blog sites labeled "right wing". IMO these sites have demonstrated their accuracy and ability to tease out the truth to a far greater extent then the newspapers of record or any of the network news departments.

:clap::clap::clap:

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/05/02/us/politics/fbi-government-investigator-trump.html

The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

.......The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

The American government’s affiliation with the woman, who said her name was Azra Turk, is one previously unreported detail of an operation that has become a political flash point in the face of accusations by President Trump and his allies that American law enforcement and intelligence officials spied on his campaign to undermine his electoral chances. Last year, he called it Spygate.

The decision to use Ms. Turk in the operation aimed at a presidential campaign official shows the level of alarm inside the F.B.I. during a frantic period when the bureau was trying to determine the scope of Russia’s attempts to disrupt the 2016 election, but could also give ammunition to Mr. Trump and his allies for their spying claims.

Ms. Turk went to London to help oversee the politically sensitive operation, working alongside a longtime informant, the Cambridge professor Stefan A. Halper. The move was a sign that the bureau wanted in place a trained investigator for a layer of oversight, as well as someone who could gather information for or serve as a credible witness in any potential prosecution that emerged from the case.

A spokesman for the F.B.I. declined to comment, as did a lawyer for Mr. Halper, Robert D. Luskin. Last year, Bill Priestap, then the bureau’s top counterintelligence agent who was deeply involved in the Russia inquiry, told Congress during a closed-door hearing that there was no F.B.I. conspiracy against Mr. Trump or his campaign.

Spying on Trump!

The word is the chief FISA court judge is not a happy camper right now.

Stay tuned.

Word is Horowitz has a few indictments coming before the end of May. Comey? McCabe? who else?

This could very well change the face of politics in our country forever. The deep state war machine on full display. POTUS has greatly exceeded all expectations, imagine what we could accomplish with smart business men running the country instead of the deep state. Expose the whole lot on both sides who participated in this coup attempt and as an added benefit we may see the destruction of the current democratic party. What a glorious day to be an American!

This could very well change the face of politics in our country forever. The deep state war machine on full display. POTUS has greatly exceeded all expectations, imagine what we could accomplish with smart business men running the country instead of the deep state. Expose the whole lot on both sides who participated in this coup attempt and as an added benefit we may see the destruction of the current democratic party. What a glorious day to be an American!

Yep

How could you seriously be part of the Democratic Party after this?

:clap::clap:

Does it Bother anyone Else that ...

Paul Ryan got Tricked by the Dems and Fell for Trump Is Guilty of Collusion Hoax.

Ryan got nothing done while the GOP controlled both houses. The Dems Fooled Him and the Rhino Republicans into thinking Trump is Guilty and every doing things for him will also be guilty !

If he wasn't such a sucker .... the GOP could be further along with the Republican Agenda

My hunch is that Nellie and Bruce Ohr are trying to work a deal right now that will save their skins and implicate Comey, the other FBI knuckleheads, Loretta "Tarmac" Lynch, and perhaps the Whitehouse.

My hunch is that Nellie and Bruce Ohr are trying to work a deal right now that will save their skins and implicate Comey, the other FBI knuckleheads, Loretta "Tarmac" Lynch, and perhaps the Whitehouse.

SO you wingnuts think Obama going to jail? :)

Loretta meeting Bill Clinton on a Tarmac is pretty silly considering the Barr AG joint defense of the investigations

:clap::clap:

Does it Bother anyone Else that ...

Paul Ryan got Tricked by the Dems and Fell for Trump Is Guilty of Collusion Hoax.

Ryan got nothing done while the GOP controlled both houses. The Dems Fooled Him and the Rhino Republicans into thinking Trump is Guilty and every doing things for him will also be guilty !

If he wasn't such a sucker .... the GOP could be further along with the Republican Agenda

They were not tricked...They are the other side of the same coin.

All are paid for by the same people to make you think you have a choice...you do a puppet on the right hand or the left hand.

I tried tell people that McCain and Obama were the same sht show...no one believed me until about a year ago.

Loretta meeting Bill Clinton on a Tarmac is pretty silly considering the Barr AG joint defense of the investigations

You have been wrong about nearly everything you have commented on in the past 18 months.Crossfire Boomerang will be the biggest political scandal in American history. Given your track record, your arguments to the contrary only makes me more sure of it.

Did Obama maintain plausible deniability? Perhaps. But I have no doubt he knew that his DOJ had used the FBI, foreign intelligence agencies and dishonest former foreign intel agents to illegally spy on a group of American citizens and to impact a opposition political campaign and it was cool-aid drinking willing idiots like you that made them think they could get away with it.

Holder and Lynch can do no wrong because they were in office at the pleasure Of Obama and the Democrats. Happy, I am once again asking please take your blinders off and seek the truth.

UnHappy ......

the AG didn't Redo Secret service plans and Go halfway Across the USA ( you know - Fly Over Country ) and meet with a Woman to talk about Golf & Grandchildren

..... posters here can pick apart BullSnit when they see it

So ... Tell us your theory on this

Mark Meadows sends criminal referral targeting Nellie Ohr to DOJ

Which Song Bird will Sing and Compose the Quickest ?

They were not tricked...They are the other side of the same coin.

All are paid for by the same people to make you think you have a choice...you do a puppet on the right hand or the left hand.

I tried tell people that McCain and Obama were the same sht show...no one believed me until about a year ago.

:clap:

McCain was on my Shtshow Radar years ago ..... but he Fell Horribly for the Russian Hoax - comical on how he did a Face Plant in it !

I can hear it now Obama saying: I did not know any of this was happening. I did not learn of this until it was reported on the news. Just like you did. I am here willing to help in anyway I can to get to the bottom and truth of what happened. Let me once again remind you there was no scandals during my time in office not even so much as smidgen.

and what did Chuck Schurmer say about Trump....when he said you don't mess with our intelligence groups/FBI?CIA

Holder and Lynch can do no wrong because they were in office at the pleasure Of Obama and the Democrats. Happy, I am once again asking please take your blinders off and seek the truth.

and lets bring up Ryan's name again in this lack of action.....I always have had issues with guys who went to school at Miami, OH.... he was probably for changing the Redskins to the Redhawks….

I can hear it now Obama saying: I did not know any of this was happening. I did not learn of this until it was reported on the news. Just like you did. I am here willing to help in anyway I can to get to the bottom and truth of what happened. Let me once again remind you there was no scandals during my time in office not even so much as smidgen.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: